Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Cheats and utils for 0.9.28.1
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "The Last Barbarian_Data\Managed"

press F1 to show the menu. you only need to activate the cheats once when you play.
(Update: random fixes)
(Update: added a random sex time (40~70 sec) to keep your hands free while in the brothel servicing clients)
(Update: added the option to scale the clients a little, shouldn't clip in most scenes)
For lates version?

Jul 23, 2017
It is really wild just how large this game has gotten (in terms of content I mean), last update I played some time ago was already at least 10+ hours to see everything and a lot more has been added since then

Last Barbarian is really the singular example I like to give for how an adult female protagonist 3D action game should be done right!

Keep up the amazing work Viktor Black!

Reactions: Jimthesim

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
i'm enjoying the game so far, good scenes, good locations, main character is ok, i like the fact that you can customize her a bit.

the graphics are ok, gameplay ok, I hope the next game makes some progress in this area.

Evil Knievel

Aug 6, 2018
Something Isn't Working Properly: If a bug occurs in the game and you want it fixed, please submit a proper report. Use the following key points to make it understandable:
  • Ensure you're playing the LATEST BUILD. No cheats or mods are being used.
  • Describe the bug.
  • Provide steps to reproduce it.
  • Include a screenshot if possible.
Would a savegame be helpful or are they useless for debugging?

Aug 23, 2019
What about mouse inversion? It's not fun to play. What about changing the language, why is it always English? the game doesn't want to apply anything in the settings

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
What about mouse inversion? It's not fun to play. What about changing the language, why is it always English? the game doesn't want to apply anything in the settings
About the language. At this moment I'm reworking the quest lines. WHen it's done - translation process will be be started.
Speaking of mouse invertion - it's a part of locomotion controller of the game. Which reqires me to rework it to implement such a things like key remaping and axis invertion. It will be done inone of the upcomming updates

beebooboobop

Jan 28, 2021
game launches fine and works normally but if I hit escape the fps counter sets itself to "infinity" and the game freezes entirely, never seen a game hit "infinity" FPS before lol, any fix

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes