ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
I haven't been here for a while, I'm eager to know if the Spanish language is already implemented in the game, I really want to experience it to the fullest by understanding it through my language, has it been implemented or not? Still delayed? I await a response, thanks in advance. :D

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I haven't been here for a while, I'm eager to know if the Spanish language is already implemented in the game, I really want to experience it to the fullest by understanding it through my language, has it been implemented or not? Still delayed? I await a response, thanks in advance. :D
The translation process will start after completing main quest lines.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ConejoSSJ

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The only problem with this game is that it does not have a normal save system....
this makes me avoid playing it because without being able to save the scene I was playing, I cannot restart from the point where I had to suspend

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
The only problem with this game is that it does not have a normal save system....
this makes me avoid playing it because without being able to save the scene I was playing, I cannot restart from the point where I had to suspend
this is what I'm working on

Reactions: Evil Knievel

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Switched to 1920x1080 and it didn't fix anything for me, still just hits infinity fps when I press esc and the game becomes unplayable, tried in fullscreen and windowed neither worked
ping me via discord viktorblack

Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
Sad to the see the brothel is still glitched on that scene where the barbarian is supposed to use a dildo in front of the brothel owner, it freezes into a black screen, unless your pussy is not stretched enough to do a dildo, cause then it triggers the fingering scene which works just fine. That's on 0.9.32 DevBuild and many previous versions since the brothel changed it's interior design.

Also would love to see the dialogue options and the information pop-ups only appearing when they make sense, i have no experience on game production and i believe this should take lots of efforts for a single dev, and needs to be done very cautiously to not create more problems, like having a chance that some options won't appear... ever... but seeing the barbarian know there is a troll below the bridge before it getting mentioned is kinda immersion breaking. I really pray Viktor will put more effort on fixing stuff that's already made instead of adding things.

I have a feeling the more he add to the mix the more confusing it will be to fix further down the road. But... the hell do i know xD

Last edited:

Actimel

Nov 5, 2017
Yo, how can i meet Jerry? I remember in 0.9.29 we met him after working in the city (inn or brothel, i dont't remember), but now i just can't find him and can't enter his house. Is his quest being reworked rn?

UPD. Nvm, found him in the inn just sitting at the table without a number. Didn't expect that to be him :LOL:

Last edited:

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
Hope this helps someone...
My game data for this (it is from 2021), for Mac is found here:
Users/**yourhomefolder**/Library/Application/unity.Home.Action-RPG Starter Kit/

THESE ARE OLD FILES AND I DON'T KNOW FOR WHICH VERSION.

I HOPE SOMEONE CAN USE THIS INFORMATION TO UPLOAD FOR THE LATEST VERSION.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes