ArcTec

Oct 28, 2018
Hope this helps someone...
My game data for this (it is from 2021), for Mac is found here:
Users/**yourhomefolder**/Library/Application/unity.Home.Action-RPG Starter Kit/

THESE ARE OLD FILES AND I DON'T KNOW FOR WHICH VERSION.

I HOPE SOMEONE CAN USE THIS INFORMATION TO UPLOAD FOR THE LATEST VERSION.
bro, latest version is 9.33 and dev himself stated literally two posts above its gonna be updated here in 24 hours

zlund

Oct 1, 2021
Dear Viktor, haven't played this for a couple years and waiting to buy it on Steam. Downloaded v9.32, started a replay and am getting 1-hit killed by enemies. Either fix the slow and sloppy combat or reduce enemy damage. Also, get rid of stagger...I am so sick of stun lock. If this is what is headed for Steam, you lost a customer. Glad I figured it out now.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hope this helps someone...
My game data for this (it is from 2021), for Mac is found here:
Users/**yourhomefolder**/Library/Application/unity.Home.Action-RPG Starter Kit/

THESE ARE OLD FILES AND I DON'T KNOW FOR WHICH VERSION.

I HOPE SOMEONE CAN USE THIS INFORMATION TO UPLOAD FOR THE LATEST VERSION.
This is very deprecated files

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
is there an action game with gameplay like this, with decent production, & A male MC?

(to clarify, because i asked something similar years ago for LonaRPG. it's not about the content/sexual content, not looking for a male MC being assaulted by other males... i like the combat/questing/etc.).

most of the action games i see on here with gameplay, seem to be female MC ones.
exception being carnal instinct, wildlife, etc. although they are very far from finished. and others such as R-Life.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
The fact quest structure is still broken and it's been the major issue with the game for 6 years (LOL) doesn't fill me with confidence.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
The fact quest structure is still broken and it's been the major issue with the game for 6 years (LOL) doesn't fill me with confidence.
Atm the quests structure is reworking from release to release. So this will be solved. Unfortunateley, due huge amount of quests - I have to spend a lot of time to do this.

Reactions: Jimthesim
Mar 1, 2022
Does anyone have the Assembly file for 0.9.32? I accidentally replaced it with an older cheat version and now the game wont work. Thank you!

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes