MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
This is a demo or an original full version which one
I played the version posted here, which is by now outdated. Higher Patreon tiers have a new version, which according to change log posted by Victor addresses my bugs and more content. As I understood things, higher patreon tiers get some more side features like extra image galleries.

Dec 13, 2017
I played the version posted here, which is by now outdated. Higher Patreon tiers have a new version, which according to change log posted by Victor addresses my bugs and more content. As I understood things, higher patreon tiers get some more side features like extra image galleries.
I understand I think this above describes TLB is a demo but not. If you are TLB is a demo I will question you but not demo before I quite

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
I understand I think this above describes TLB is a demo but not. If you are TLB is a demo I will question you but not demo before I quite
Sorry, my english is failing me here. The version here is not the public demo (1 level) but a bit more advanced (2 levels).
The current patreon version is even more developed (2 levels + some outdoor area?).

Dec 13, 2017
Sorry, my english is failing me here. The version here is not the public demo (1 level) but a bit more advanced (2 levels).
The current patreon version is even more developed (2 levels + some outdoor area?).
you can go grammerly.com download will help you

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018

Hi there! Here is a small spin-off game in the TLB Gameworld. This is just one small story of a captured elf. But you could learn and discover all the truth by playing other mini-games and the full Last Barbarian game.

Play & Enjoy!
Visit my for more TLB Games

Also, please leave you feedback and suggestions!

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Nice, always interested in Elf smut :D

Good job on the new Dialog system. Much more convenient to use.
But the dialog itself is somewhat wonkey. I'm not a native speaker but some lines just sound wrong.
Do you have the dialog script as a textfile?

Why can I only whip Astrid (directly) from the front? Some of the animation even suggest a strike from the back.

Dialog box and action box (Click to do something) may overlap. Here two dialog boxes overlap.
Astrid's from end of the whipping and the initial dialog from the blowjob scene.
astrid.jpg
Add a "clear dialog boxes" to scene transitions?

Oh and while masturbating, you can still "whip" her with a click on her front.
Which confuses the skeletal animation :D
astrid2.jpg

Works also on the anal sex, tentacle and egg scene. (Her breasts are bigger after her tentacle session, nice touch!)
astrid3.jpg

little nitpicks:
Astrids 3d model and her Dialog picture do not match. Her picture has darker hair, a different haircut and her ears seem to be "longer"/sticking out more.

Changing the position keeps the camera angle, which may be within the model or so close you can't see anything and are disoriented. Maybe start with a nice default angle for every scene.

Help for the blowjob scene should include "move courser left or right" instead just move.

Reactions: Viktor Black

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
What version has more content, the one in the OP or latest public release on his patreon?

Interesting looking game, I've been looking for something like this since playing Examina, I'll have to try it later today.

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
What version has more content, the one in the OP or latest public release on his patreon?

Interesting looking game, I've been looking for something like this since playing Examina, I'll have to try it later today.
Just checked and the public build is newer than the one we have here.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
great game however i think it needs to be renamed from "the last barbarian" into "powerwolf barbarian" here's why
1st that healing on that golden cock kinda reminds me of "resurrection by erection" song
2nd exit the tavern at night and what do you get ? "night of the werewolves" because really every 2 steps there's a werewolf at night
just joking ......or am I ??? :)
still i feel like instead of back-tracking for heal the girl should just grab the nearby pickaxe and go gold digging to make that health regenerating shaft portable or add health regen when taking a bath because sleeping is always interupted at start by 100% rape chance , also noticed that some hits from monsters don't deal damage if there are 2 when i fight one and the other hits me the character staggers as if hit only no damage ; and on the topic of healing would it be possible to do something like in warhammer 40k space marine like a finisher that fills up health example : before the enemy falls dead a time window to press E then barbarian girl jumps on the enemies shoulders grinding her pussy into his face until she orgasms that causes her to close her legs and crush the enemies skull between her thighs, it's sexy it's practical (less back-tracking for health) but is it possible to make ? just not something that brutal for female enemies.

Last edited:

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
This thread not being updated? Surprising because there are a lot of patrons for this game

TowerCrow

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I'd be careful with this one. This is all purely my speculation but it could be a part of a scam operation by the same group or a person who's making Whoreizon and ExxxPlay games.

Supposedly a woman named Alice is making . On July 5th she announces that a friend Viktor Black (new to the scene) is making . Development of Whoreizon stopped on late may for almost 5 months while The Last Barbarian receives updates. due to developer's absence.

Both games are made with Unity and use the same exact walk cycle. vs . Now it might be that they simply share assets because they're friends or it's a bought animation in the first place.

But then Viktor Black links to another campaign which has 3 games under development all with 0.1-0.4 versions. All of them made with Unity. And in all cross-promotion posts the same language is used starting with "A good friend"

Alice:
The Last Barbarian by Viktor Black
A good friend of mine, Viktor is making an excellent game – The Last Barbarian!
I think you all love the Dark Souls games - hardcore gameplay and a lot of pain:)
But here is an adult version of the Souls-like game. The demo version is publicly available via this link:
The Last Barbarian
by Viktor Black
Give him a proper welcome, guys^^
Yours Alice
ExxxPlay:
The Last Barbarian
A good friend of ours, Viktor is making an excellent game – The Last Barbarian!
We think you all love the Dark Souls games - hardcore gameplay and a lot of pain:)
"The Last Barbarian" — is a third-person action role-playing Souls-like adult game.
The public version is available at his Patreon Page:
Clearly written by the same person. Furthermore, I know Alice is Russian because she posts Whoreizon updates on a popular Russian gif website Here's her account: And Viktor is a transliteration of the Russian male given name Виктор. Now let's do a search on for The Last Barbarian... There it is. Why am I not surprised.

Again, this is all my speculation and I might love playing an armchair detective a bit too much but I'm not supporting any of these campaigns. I think they're designed to look good with bare-bones demos that receive minimal development and faked (posed) screenshots that don't reflect gameplay. ie an actual Patreon cash grab.

Reactions: toryuuu

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
I'd be careful with this one. This is all purely my speculation but it could be a part of a scam operation by the same group or a person who's making Whoreizon and ExxxPlay games.

Supposedly a woman named Alice is making . On July 5th she announces that a friend Viktor Black (new to the scene) is making . Development of Whoreizon stopped on late may for almost 5 months while The Last Barbarian receives updates. due to developer's absence.

Both games are made with Unity and use the same exact walk cycle. vs . Now it might be that they simply share assets because they're friends or it's a bought animation in the first place.

But then Viktor Black links to another campaign which has 3 games under development all with 0.1-0.4 versions. All of them made with Unity. And in all cross-promotion posts the same language is used starting with "A good friend"

Alice:

ExxxPlay:

Clearly written by the same person. Furthermore, I know Alice is Russian because she posts Whoreizon updates on a popular Russian gif website Here's her account: And Viktor is a transliteration of the Russian male given name Виктор. Now let's do a search on for The Last Barbarian... There it is. Why am I not surprised.

Again, this is all my speculation and I might love playing an armchair detective a bit too much but I'm not supporting any of these campaigns. I think they're designed to look good with bare-bones demos that receive minimal development and faked (posed) screenshots that don't reflect gameplay. ie an actual Patreon cash grab.
This is pretty interesting, hoping of course it's not true cuz that sucks but it does seem suspicious.

But; innocent until proven guilty and all that.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Whats this meant to prove, that they're both russian?

TowerCrow

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Whats this meant to prove, that they're both russian?
I think that they are the same person/team who put out barebone demos en masse throughout different campaigns while doing the bare minimum to support them. Like slinging shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. There is 0 disclosure that they are in fact the same people doing all these games (is Alice even a woman?). And I highly doubt they'll finish any of these games. My previous post was simply meant as a warning to anyone considering supporting them.

By itself the post proves nothing. As I said it's all my speculation.

EDIT: And it's not only the coub thing even though I've not seen anyone else use coub.com other than these two campaigns. It's also the Patreon cross-promotion posts from supposedly different people/teams using the same language word for word, as well as games using the same animations and engine. And development stopping on one campaign while the other receives updates right around the time a cross-promotion post went live.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Alice:

ExxxPlay:

Very important difference that disproves all of this at least for now: This game gets updates and the dev posts constantly on his patreon.

The screenshots for this game arent fake and are part of the gallery you get for the 10(?) bucks version, and the gameplay is shown directly in the patreon page and can see the difference in quality with the rendered scenes immediately so you are not scammed into having a completely different quality of what was advertised.

If anything, you are maybe giving what could be proof of ExxxPlay and the other one maybe being the same, but nothing to do with this. And ExxxPlay was clearly a scam from the beginning anyways.

TowerCrow

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Whoreizon updated for quite some time until dev disappeared and posted a promotional post for this game. Whoreizon also had a playable demo much like The Last Barbarian. That said, you are right that the game is real and being updated so far.

As for rendering quality - sure there is some baked lighting now, the shaders and textures are noticeably better and the game probably uses Unity's post-processing stack which Whoreizon most likely didn't but all of these things are already built in Unity or available for free in Asset Store or Package Manager. All besides textures that is.

Furthermore, Alice posted some WIPS before disappearing that are noticeably more advanced and quite similar to The Last Barbarian's current shading. Example #1: Example #2: There's also the issue of walk cycles in Whoreizon and The Last Barbarian being near identical in movement and timing, it's simply applied to a thicker model in The Last Barbarian.

Reactions: hdm317
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes