alternativeshame

Sep 8, 2022
Hey, I noticed the dev frequents this thread so I wanted to give a little bit of feedback/make a request. I was wondering, if at all possible, if you were able to scale the dual axe weapons up a bit? They look a little dainty, and making them a little bit bigger would give her attacks a little more heft, at least in appearance.

Reactions: Viktor Black

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
The only thing missing is to save the last spawn point, then is good to go :)

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Cheats and utils for 0.9.38
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "The Last Barbarian_Data\Managed"

press F1 to show the menu. Added multiple save slots.

The mod now creates folders to keep a backup of the save.
To use it simply save in any slot while in game to keep the last state.
To load go into the main menu and select a slot, you will continue from that.

I'm still tracking the other flags stored in the registry, for those will take a while... so isn't complete yet.

1725786348538.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tholban

Oct 3, 2023
Small Bugs:

-> I entered Tentaclearea in the brothel -> went out, was curios and went in again -> out and i was somewehere spwaned next to a Taurus (never was there before)

-> I had a fight with an Orc in an Arena, beat up the ork, got the reward -> talked to the other barbarian "and the option "elves are evil" and that i think skipped a lot of the whole quest

Spartacus80

Oct 4, 2019
Hi all !

I play with the version 0.9.38 dev buil but after days in prison and when I got out, I return into the main menu and when I click “continue”, it’s just a black screen and again the main menu. I can't reload and I must click on "new game".

Is there a bug fix for this ? I searched in this thread but I didn't found it ?

Thanks by advance.

filiokili

Jun 16, 2024
Hi all !

I play with the version 0.9.38 dev buil but after days in prison and when I got out, I return into the main menu and when I click “continue”, it’s just a black screen and again the main menu. I can't reload and I must click on "new game".

Is there a bug fix for this ? I searched in this thread but I didn't found it ?

Thanks by advance.
I also had this bug in 0.9.35, it seems there’s no way to fix it yet

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
The Last Barbarian R - Devlog
Hello Everyone!
I haven't written anything new for a while due to the damn Covid, and afterward, I got deeply immersed in work and didn't notice how half a month had passed. It's time to gather my thoughts and tell you what's going on. Today, we'll talk about the game update for UE5.
npca.gif
The last month, I’ve been focusing on the AI for NPCs and the RPG elements of the game. The new demo will feature the brothel location, one of the most recognizable areas in the game. As you may remember, in the original version, all NPCs stood still and essentially served as “quest-giving points”. I'm working on making the NPCs wander around and go about their business. Additionally, the dialogues with them will depend on what the NPC is doing at that moment. For example, the brothel's clients will roam around, drink, relieve themselves, rest, and use the Gloryhole. To serve a client, the barbarian will need to approach the visitor, offer to spend time together, negotiate, and figure out their preferences.

What the barbarian will be wearing while attending to a client also affects the success of the action. For example, if she's dressed in shibari or a leather corset, she'll gain an extra satisfaction point during BDSM scenes. On the other hand, a revealing dress like that of a prostitute will give a bonus during regular service.

Satisfaction Points

I decided to work on the RPG element and use it for all indecent interactions. Depending on the character's stats, the outcome will determine how successful everything was. For example: If the barbarian is exhausted and uses the Call of Lust to seduce enemies, the amount of health points she will restore will depend on how satisfied her partner was. In the brothel, this will affect her payment, and in interactions with NPCs, it will determine whether the barbarian gets what she wants (for instance, the right to pass into the deviant area).

What is the RPG element?

The barbarian's genitals have parameters for tightness and skill. If the partner's size is larger than hers, you will gain an extra satisfaction point. However, the barbarian will also be stretched. Each friction triggers a "D20 roll+skill", which determines whether the barbarian receives a satisfaction point or not. The frequency of these rolls is determined by the Sex Skill.

How to level up the skills?

It's simple: the more the barbarian does "it," the better she gets! Too stretched out? Use a potion or visit a doctor. Not skilled enough to satisfy a somebody? Use a special machine or spend some time in the gloryhole. In general, you get the idea — I'm working on immersion and variety. I hope to release the demo by the end of this week.

Working with UE5 offers many new possibilities, but it also demands more time for development. Please be patient, and I hope you'll enjoy what I release soon!

Stay Tuned!

bleeargh

Dec 17, 2018
I didn't see that gate opened until I had talked with Jerry. You can talk to Jerry if you do bartending job with no increase in "sluttiness" & lowered the general "impudence" level. Talk to him while on the job. He's sitting against the wall with no number above his table. He'll invite you to his house.

bleeargh

Dec 17, 2018
Hello guys, I want to ask. I am trying to complete the "Mother Nature" quest. After helping MYRIA to go to the Elf's place, Anoria (the Elf man) transformed into Mind Flayer. Also the orcs did not invaded this place.
1) Did I do something wrong?
2) What I should do?
3) I am using the walk through from this Forum but it is not so detailed. Is there any other walk through with more info?
Don't have sex with the Mind flayer. Instead go talk to the elf meditating by herself down the stairs. Can't remember her name. She was the one who was being held prisoner by the orcs in the arena. You would have to have freed her, of course. :)

Reactions: Diglwssos

bleeargh

Dec 17, 2018
I'm currently stuck on Grumpy the goblins potion shop quest. I've got the shop score to 9 out of 10, but can't seem to figure out how to get it any higher.

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes