Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Link the post where I did that.
I was mistaken, you did not in fact say that.

The fact that someone stated that all mages but ours were incompetent kind of messes with me. The Fucklord was a mage and it took all my "ENTIRE" group had in a combined effort to beat him. Was a hard statement to swallow.
You're mixing gameplay considerations with narrative/lore justifications. Besides, are you saying it's bad that the gameplay and story were in harmony in this case...?
You did however seem to be of the opinion that because a boss fight is, by its very nature supposed to be a harder fight than normal fights, that I was somehow conflating game mechanics and lore, and that I was somehow being derogatory of the game with zero evidence to the contrary.
What I said was the complete opposite of that, to ensure that people maintain a separation between the two, with no comment for or against this game. My post history in this thread is more than enough to plainly see that I like this game, and am no stranger to giving it praise.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Whew, I thought the entities in the Incubus King's tomb were tough till Simon et al. barely beat a crazed Ginasta at Ghenalese Battlefield. Ginasta was a lot tougher to beat than both the Fucklord and Incubus Emperor combined! I used Simon, Aka, Robin, and Carina and a shitload of purchased mana (Simon generates his own). I would has picked Vhala over Aka, had she been avaiable. I still haven't figured out if spending 5 million Pron to get the Incubus pin was worth it or not?!

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Whew, I thought the entities in the Incubus King's tomb were tough till Simon et al. barely beat a crazed Ginasta at Ghenalese Battlefield. Ginasta was a lot tougher to beat than both the Fucklord and Incubus Emperor combined! I used Simon, Aka, Robin, and Carina and a shitload of purchased mana (Simon generates his own). I would has picked Vhala over Aka, had she been avaiable. I still haven't figured out if spending 5 million Pron to get the Incubus pin was worth it or not?!
It's worth it to open it in chapter 4 without a doubt. But opening it before the war is a matter of debate.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I would has picked Vhala over Aka, had she been avaiable.
This is my biggest pet peeve with this game.

Some of the bigger fights have characters well suited for them, Vhala is perfect for damn near any fight involving sex magic, yet access to those characters seems to get restricted.

I have always hated that in any RPG where you have multiple team members and they all get split up into forced groups.

I do so wish devs would let us pick our own. Not just here, that goes for ALL RPG's that have done it. I hate it.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
This is my biggest pet peeve with this game.

Some of the bigger fights have characters well suited for them, Vhala is perfect for damn near any fight involving sex magic, yet access to those characters seems to get restricted.

I have always hated that in any RPG where you have multiple team members and they all get split up into forced groups.

I do so wish devs would let us pick our own. Not just here, that goes for ALL RPG's that have done it. I hate it.
I don't know, I kind of like it. I mean we USUALLY have free reign for party members, but that can get stale. I feel as if sometimes people fall into the pattern of having a "favorite party" so I like the sections that mix it up. For example having Hilstaria, Carina, Robin, and Qum alone made me fight in ways I'd never fought before.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
So if you don't complete Orri's Restaurant quest in Chapter 4, then you can't complete it in Chapter 5? I met all of the requirements in the WT (except done during Chapter 4), and no workey!

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Where to buy the steel for upgrading Aka's special dagger? Thanks.
Sorry you've reached the end of the game here! The steel isn't available yet in current content. You can just talk to the smith in steinford.
So if you don't complete Orri's Restaurant quest in Chapter 4, then you can't complete it in Chapter 5? I met all of the requirements in the WT (except done during Chapter 4), and no workey!
Might be a bug, or it might not be. Ask SL on her blog.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Get ya dicks and tits out. Art update is live for patrons and will be out for the public in a week.

Reactions: MrBee

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, it's both weird and exciting to see artwork for a change! :p I always wondered what some of the characters would look like, beyond their small rudimentary representations (esp. Yara's big tits).

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Creative decision... first scene is from prologue, involving a Chosen and they are made like that for fun.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Is Art the only new thing, or is there more?
This is the art update. Technically under the hood new systems were added to handle the art and a lot of chapter 1 scenes were altered slightly to take better advantage of the art. But the story doesn't have any continuation in this update if that's your question.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Can't believe this game is only 5 years old, feels so much older. I feel like I should play it again after I stoped like 3 or so years ago. I think the last time I played the party was split into 3, with Simon going to train with one of the Incubus Kings (well a queen in that case)

I have a few questions if I may.

• Are there still only a set number of enemies you can fight? Which meant you could only get to a certain level for each update. (That was something I liked, meant there was no grinding involved.)
  • I assume you already fight and defeat one of the Kings. Is there any Kingdom management involved? Do you feel like you actually own a big kingdom now?
  • We saw the Goddess during or right after the intro of the game. Do we ever see her again? No details please, just yes or no.
I assume this is a very big game at this point, playtime wise.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes