Allvaldr

Apr 15, 2018
Can't believe this game is only 5 years old, feels so much older. I feel like I should play it again after I stoped like 3 or so years ago. I think the last time I played the party was split into 3, with Simon going to train with one of the Incubus Kings (well a queen in that case)

I have a few questions if I may.

• Are there still only a set number of enemies you can fight? Which meant you could only get to a certain level for each update. (That was something I liked, meant there was no grinding involved.)
  • I assume you already fight and defeat one of the Kings. Is there any Kingdom management involved? Do you feel like you actually own a big kingdom now?
  • We saw the Goddess during or right after the intro of the game. Do we ever see her again? No details please, just yes or no.
I assume this is a very big game at this point, playtime wise.
3x Yes

As far as size, I'd say approx 80 hours of content. Of course dependant on how much of the conversations and optional content you skip.

Reactions: Xill

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Can't believe this game is only 5 years old, feels so much older. I feel like I should play it again after I stoped like 3 or so years ago. I think the last time I played the party was split into 3, with Simon going to train with one of the Incubus Kings (well a queen in that case)

I have a few questions if I may.

• Are there still only a set number of enemies you can fight? Which meant you could only get to a certain level for each update. (That was something I liked, meant there was no grinding involved.)
  • I assume you already fight and defeat one of the Kings. Is there any Kingdom management involved? Do you feel like you actually own a big kingdom now?
  • We saw the Goddess during or right after the intro of the game. Do we ever see her again? No details please, just yes or no.
I assume this is a very big game at this point, playtime wise.
Yes to all of them.

Reactions: Xill

Gonnu

Jun 21, 2017
0.50 wow i want to say thanks to sierra lee for the regulars and free updates, they are not a lot of games with so deep story and background.

Birimkomrade

Feb 24, 2019
What kind of Mind control is in this game ?
The main character has the ability to make people desire him, or at least amplify this desire. There is also one character you can actively mind-erase and form into a slave. But this apparently was not well-received by the fan-base and Sierra didn't like writing those scenes, so she has stopped adding more of this content.
Note that all of these are cut-scene/in-story uses of this power. As far as I know, there is no mechanic for this doing this during the gameplay.
It should also be said that, with the exception of that one character I mentioned, most uses of this power seem to be 'consensual' and the writing is such that it seems like this is generally something both parties enjoy greatly.

Keep in mind that I haven't played the game in a while, but I have about 100+ hours in it in two combined playthroughs up to a certain point at which the party had already gotten incredibly big.

Reactions: Hypnolover69

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
TLS 0.50.0
- Grand art update: All scenes in Chapter 1 now have an illustrated image!
- Total added: 28 scenes, 5 joke scenes (52 images total)
Non-consistent art are the joke scenes involving the Chosen.
1586771826978.png

This update was more involved than you might think. I was only able to make everything work properly thanks to scripting assistance from Lamsey and Decanter. Future updates will be normal chunks of gameplay plus whatever new art is finished.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
0.50 wow i want to say thanks to sierra lee for the regulars and free updates, they are not a lot of games with so deep story and background.
Well technically 0.50 is not meant to be free yet, but y'know.:sneaky:
The main character has the ability to make people desire him, or at least amplify this desire. There is also one character you can actively mind-erase and form into a slave. But this apparently was not well-received by the fan-base and Sierra didn't like writing those scenes, so she has stopped adding more of this content.
Note that all of these are cut-scene/in-story uses of this power. As far as I know, there is no mechanic for this doing this during the gameplay.
Well, there is the Dominate skill you can use on female enemies. It's used to trigger some dialogue but isn't a major element.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Oh god dammit they actually started putting the art in.....I'm really hyped for the art and want to have it, but now I'm gonna have to restart the entire game for that one effing scene I missed by chance (a threesome with Yarra/Trin which you needed to interact with the bed before leaving the Palace to get. I also don't have the Qum brothel scene but that was on purpose and I still don't want that scene).

Reactions: Soloman

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So no plot update then :confused: I wondered how many updates will be just art :unsure: I really do play this game just for the plot :coffee:
Just this one for now I think. I think I remember she said she was gonna ask patrons if they preferred new art after chapter 1 to be deployed in bits every update, or done in batches every few updates, and if they wanted the art after chapter 1 to be prioritizing current content, or done chronologically. Don't know what the results were but expect future updates to be gameplay and plot.

Reactions: kailius

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
So no plot update then :confused: I wondered how many updates will be just art :unsure: I really do play this game just for the plot :coffee:
Just this one for now I think. I think I remember she said she was gonna ask patrons if they preferred new art after chapter 1 to be deployed in bits every update, or done in batches every few updates, and if they wanted the art after chapter 1 to be prioritizing current content, or done chronologically. Don't know what the results were but expect future updates to be gameplay and plot.
only this update, after that return the normal scheduling, in each release will be added the complete images done in the meanwhile

Reactions: kailius
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes