≥ 12
Sarai Influence +1, Carina +2
Hester: "our collective opinion was rather clear..."
Olive Branch

Unification vote
≤ -5 +2 Sarai Influence, +1 Annah Score, +1 Nabith Score
Hester: "We overwhelming agreed ..."

Succubi vote
≥ 24 Hester: "...no reason for them to be viewed differently from any other race...Furthermore, we recommit to our relationship..."'

Ivalan Succubi vote
Accept
[Succubi Accepted]
but if cant accept New Religion

Unpeople vote
≤ -6 [Unpeople Aid]

Tak'Kan vote
restoration of Tak'Kan's wasteland if can

Purity standards vote
Kaskia Proposal > Herin Proposa Purity Check Removed

Fucklord vote
≥ 15 please

cant place my save on this site dont knw why so it here please help

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
i need help i cant do the walkthought right for this quest
ok can you help me get for council of gawnfall

Yarra Frustration ≥ 7

i want Excommunication vote
≥ 12
Sarai Influence +1, Carina +2
Hester: "our collective opinion was rather clear..."
Olive Branch

Unification vote
≤ -5 +2 Sarai Influence, +1 Annah Score, +1 Nabith Score
Hester: "We overwhelming agreed ..."

Succubi vote
≥ 24 Hester: "...no reason for them to be viewed differently from any other race...Furthermore, we recommit to our relationship..."'

Ivalan Succubi vote
Accept
[Succubi Accepted]
but if cant accept New Religion

Unpeople vote
≤ -6 [Unpeople Aid]

Tak'Kan vote
restoration of Tak'Kan's wasteland if can

Purity standards vote
Kaskia Proposal > Herin Proposa Purity Check Removed

Fucklord vote
≥ 15 please

I used the guide below (start at Line 184) to clarify/support my choices and really hate this part of the game. I've probably played/replayed this section a dozen times with a dozen different results. I don't remember ever getting my ideal results, mainly because I didn't invest in several key items (Ivalan bank and Givini tunnels).

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
I used the guide below (start at Line 184) to clarify/support my choices and really hate this part of the game. I've probably played/replayed this section a dozen times with a dozen different results. I don't remember ever getting my ideal results, mainly because I didn't invest in several key items (Ivalan bank and Givini tunnels).

you know what i will use cheat the only bad thing i dont know how

Oct 2, 2018
Oh look, they adding art now... To bad i'm so far into the game it will be hard to just restart.. I mean the game seems to never end!!!

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Oh look, they adding art now... To bad i'm so far into the game it will be hard to just restart.. I mean the game seems to never end!!!
That's what Simon's Reflect skill is for - replaying scenes you already got. They will have art now, if you enable the setting.
So no plot update then :confused: I wondered how many updates will be just art :unsure: I really do play this game just for the plot :coffee:
They just need to do this once. They are adding code and asking patrons how they prefer some things to be handled. In future they already have that code and already made those decisions, so it will be easy to add new art.
(Also what does coffee smiley have to do with plot? lol)
Oh god dammit they actually started putting the art in.....I'm really hyped for the art and want to have it, but now I'm gonna have to restart the entire game for that one effing scene I missed by chance (a threesome with Yarra/Trin which you needed to interact with the bed before leaving the Palace to get. I also don't have the Qum brothel scene but that was on purpose and I still don't want that scene).
Well... you could save edit. There is some switch or variable that controls whether you have seen each scene.

Last edited:

Cuzline

Apr 13, 2018
Saw the screenshots and it reminded me of Elysium. I hope they don't abandon it and can finish it :D

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Does anyone know if there's a way to retroactively add in the items for Wendis's body?

Cheat or otherwise? It's been a while and it looks like I am missing some stuff but I cannot be assed to find a previous save and replay from there.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Does anyone know if there's a way to retroactively add in the items for Wendis's body?

Cheat or otherwise? It's been a while and it looks like I am missing some stuff but I cannot be assed to find a previous save and replay from there.
You can use this to edit your save games and add the abyssal gems you missed

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok i been doing the math for hour or so i think if i only do [Kerannii Deal] On i can do the outcome i want

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
ok i been doing the math for hour or so i think if i only do [Kerannii Deal] On i can do the outcome i want

you can grab the html tool for skip all the pen and paper calculation.
esmera deal give you a more help during the synod. don't think you can obtain the absolute best without her help.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
It's an RPG with very in depth RPG and management mechanics
Now let's not go that far. As much as I love the game, it's mechanically primitive. It barely uses anything above the very basics of RPGMaker VX Ace. The combat is literally just that.

The "in depth" mechanics are just a rather skillful utilization of the engine's functionality of switches and variables. But it doesn't go beyond that.

FeelsMoonMan

Oct 5, 2019
I was really skeptical at first seeing as the H scenes in this game were all text-based but nevertheless gave it a try, and I have to say...

I fucking love this game, I don't even really care for the adult themes as much as I've fallen in love with the characters and the story of the game. It's just great, thank you Sierra Lee :)

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes