maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Well... you could save edit. There is some switch or variable that controls whether you have seen each scene.
Tried it before, there isn't any easily located flag for the scene since it isn't tied into any kind of progression. It was a bonus scene that literally had no progression to the plot so it wasn't given any particular flag that I could find on Save Editor and I'm not familiar enough with file editing to be able to locate it.

Oct 2, 2018
What scenes have art now? I used reflect but all I see is the usual text scene with no art or anything.. I tried a few of them but still not seeing any new art...

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
If only this is an Renpy
No, this would be an utter and complete disaster in Ren'py... that platform is good for VN's and like, not for something as complex as this. And certainly not for something with this complex combat system.

Reactions: FFTW

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Now let's not go that far. As much as I love the game, it's mechanically primitive. It barely uses anything above the very basics of RPGMaker VX Ace. The combat is literally just that.

The "in depth" mechanics are just a rather skillful utilization of the engine's functionality of switches and variables. But it doesn't go beyond that.
Which is still way, way more than Ren'py is capable of...

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
If only games had a handy changelog where useful information could be found simply by reading....
to be fair, that doesn't clarify if all the scenes will recieve art, just that more art will be added. Sure, most people will infer that all scenes will get art, but it's reasonable to ask to make sure of something not clearly stated.

Reactions: FFTW

analilith

Aug 16, 2017
OMG it's finally here... i started playing the game years ago and found it so good... i decided to wait till one day, it will get CGs... now is the time <3

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
no pregnancy ? it will great if you add pregnancy in the game it's match perfectly with Incest :D
Not really, there is only 1 actual incest scene and it's a futa scene with Succubus and her daughter.

Simon's "daughter" is adopted.

Pretty sure the IK's can't have kids either.

Other than that the dev doesn't come here. If you want to give her a suggestion you'll have to join her blog or Discord.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Other than that the dev doesn't come here. If you want to give her a suggestion you'll have to join her blog or Discord.
Dev doesn't do Discord. Blog, forum threads she started, wiki bug report thread, public Patreon posts - those should all work.
Now let's not go that far. As much as I love the game, it's mechanically primitive. It barely uses anything above the very basics of RPGMaker VX Ace. The combat is literally just that.

The "in depth" mechanics are just a rather skillful utilization of the engine's functionality of switches and variables. But it doesn't go beyond that.
This post is wrong in every statement.

Though I suppose we could make an argument that 90% of what every computer program does is just making decisions based on variables.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Pretty sure the IK's can't have kids either.
Nalili.

Also in chapter 5 there's discussion of Simon's potential fertility. The harem's consensus is that he couldn't have a child with Galvia because dwarfs and humans can't interbreed and the IK powers don't change that. Unless I missed something in that scene there's no reason he couldn't have a kid with a human (or succubus).

OTOH since Simon is immortal he's going to outlive any offspring he has, so I'm not sure he'll be very keen on the idea. Esthera's watched her daughters grow old and die before - one of the reasons she's so keen on Simon taking her Shard is that she doesn't want to go through it again with Nalili.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
OTOH since Simon is immortal he's going to outlive any offspring he has, so I'm not sure he'll be very keen on the idea. Esthera's watched her daughters grow old and die before - one of the reasons she's so keen on Simon taking her Shard is that she doesn't want to go through it again with Nalili.
I have to say, that's a very good point, and a good counter to one of the fears I had re: Esthera's personal story and where it's going- see, one thing you get from talking to her (especially where *that* vault dialogue is concerned) is that she's just plain tired of life, and that by doing all the quests to make her happy, all Simon is doing is confirming that he'd be a better IK than she could ever be. Which would mean that he'd be someone she'd be happy leaving her kingdom, the world, and even her daughter to.

But if Simon gave her a reason to keep going with an immortal Nalili, I think that would certainly help in giving her a reason to go on :)

Reactions: falafelswoop

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
This post is wrong in every statement.
I stand by my statement that the game's mechanically primitive. Most of the scripts it uses are minor QoL stuff like displayable enemy HP bars, autosave, additional currency, scene viewer etc. All of it is copy-pasted freeware script work. The most noticeable scripts are the simple display tables, like the harem menu or the investments returns screen.
There's hardly anything in TLS that pushes VX Ace above and beyond its basic capabilities. If you think otherwise, then you've clearly never opened a project in VX Ace.

Last edited:

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
But if Simon gave her a reason to keep going with an immortal Nalili, I think that would certainly help in giving her a reason to go on :)
The most positive outcome I can envision for Esthera is that Simon finds a way to separate her from her shard and she becomes mortal again.

Personally I'm a sucker for the occasional tragedy though.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes