Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Could someone tell me where to find the five workers in the Orgasmic Empire? Found the two fucking, in the basement and another wandering on some floor I don't remember. For some reason the hyperlink on the walkhrough doesn't help. Thanks.

EDIT:
Nevermind found her in a hidden corridor. Damn she was stubborn. Laving it here in case somebody else needs it.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Could someone tell me where to find the five workers in the Orgasmic Empire? Found the two fucking, in the basement and another wandering on some floor I don't remember. For some reason the hyperlink on the walkhrough doesn't help. Thanks.

EDIT:
Nevermind found her in a hidden corridor. Damn she was stubborn. Laving it here in case somebody else needs it.
you can find the location here: . (fixed the link in the walkthrough page)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, one of the reason she want to die is because she is tired of living. Because she lived so long that she saw several daughters die of old age (and all disappointing her in some way or another) and Nalili was a last attempt to see if things will change and she find her will to live again.

Besides, Nalili was born at least 20 years after Incubus King/Emperor/Duke/whatever invaded Arclent...
Just replayed to check, cos i've nothing better to do being stuck inside.

Succubi don't get pregnant the same way other races do. They absorb their partners seed, doesn't need to be in the pussy, and use extreme amounts of energy, bloob mixes, child is formed and that child is always a Succubus.

In the Succubus 1 books during Simon's path.

I haven't seen or heard of any of the other IK's having children and Esthera is a special case.

hammerface

May 18, 2018
I'm trying to get the figurines in the manor during megail's rescue, but the unwoman standing in front of it just won't move. What do I need to do? :S
1587147674193.png

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
... well damn. Thanks a bunch! that was driving me crazy. Devs can be so evil, putting that lootable looking chest up there...
can be recovered after you recover megail. the chest in the opposition room can be looted only before megail.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Okay I don't know about anyone else, but my Aka's Condition quest isn't showing at all until Yarra leaves, and I can't compete it, really bad bug if it is. Help?

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016

I'm trying to find Galvia for the very first time in Eustrin but I don't quite understand what the walkthrough means by 'the expert in channeling smoke'. I think I've talked with everyone. Could anyone help me out please?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

I'm trying to find Galvia for the very first time in Eustrin but I don't quite understand what the walkthrough means by 'the expert in channeling smoke'. I think I've talked with everyone. Could anyone help me out please?
in the main floor (the one with the ladder for the store, not the store level, dubbed "B5") take the passage/hole leftmost (it's going up, floor "B4"), and talk with the dwarf near the pit (the smoke channeling expert), after that you can find galvia in the main floor ("B5") near the 'founding' stone table..

Reactions: Idontknowme

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Just in case you missed it, Sierra posted a 0.50.2 bugfix:

TLS 0.50.1
- Fixes and improvements.
- New CG: Aka/Hilstara
- A large amount of credit goes to Lamsey and Decanter for helping with the many scripts involved.

TLS 0.50.2
- Bug. -_-
By the way, does anyone by chance know where to get an actual list of all the scenes? I'm just trying to figure out which ones I missed.

Reactions: t77

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Just replayed to check, cos i've nothing better to do being stuck inside.

Succubi don't get pregnant the same way other races do. They absorb their partners seed, doesn't need to be in the pussy, and use extreme amounts of energy, bloob mixes, child is formed and that child is always a Succubus.

In the Succubus 1 books during Simon's path.

I haven't seen or heard of any of the other IK's having children and Esthera is a special case.
Thank you for clearing this up was about to do the same because their statements did not seem to fully add up.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Just in case you missed it, Sierra posted a 0.50.2 bugfix: Mega

By the way, does anyone by chance know where to get an actual list of all the scenes? I'm just trying to figure out which ones I missed.
Based on img files, roughly in chronological order:
01) Kay - succubus (sort of)
02) Kay - lamia (sort of)
03) Kay - death (sort of)
04) Riala [Prologue]
05) Tal - plants (sort of)
06) Wendis Dream [Yarra inducted Dream]
07) Aka First
08) Yarra Bed [Simon House]
09) Yarra - Ina [Feroholm Prostitute]
10) Accepting Qum [Feroholm Church]
11) Aka Relief [After the Slaver Fight in Merchant Camp]
12) Stineford Prostitute: Exotic
13) Stineford Prostitute: Bastard
14) Stineford Prostitute: Zirantia
15) Stineford Prostitute: Succubus Pre
16) Stineford Prostitute: Succubus After
17) Stineford Prostitute: Noble
18) Sick Succubus [Stineford Succubus Tower]
19) Qum Whoring
20) Stineford Orgy [Aka, Qum and Yarra RP Sum 130+]
21) Robin Interruption [Devil's Pass, red Light Mercenary Tent]
22) Hilstara First
23) Trin First
24) Hilstara Bath [Yhilin Palace]
25) Megail First [Reval compound]
26) Megail Reconciliation [After Unpeople Manor]
27) Aka - Hilstara [Enter in the Palace from the Court, RP Sum 80+]
28) Yarra - Trin [Palace Bed, RP Sum 70+]
29) Aka Afection Scene RP 50
30) Qum Afection Scene RP 50
31) Hilstara Afection Scene RP 50
32) Yarra Afection Scene RP 50

Last edited:
Reactions: Dreadder

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, strange that I am missing quite a few of them, especially all the RP 50 scenes - considering I have affection locked with all of those characters and that I was quite thorough in my gameplay. Were they perhaps added later on or something along those lines?

EDIT: Ah never mind, I just realized those are repeatable scenes. *facepalm*

ogloc

Nov 7, 2017
So are there no images for events past chapter 1? The game is almost half a decade old at this point. There were very few images to begin with but the story was interesting enough to continue but im in chapter 2 and i havent scene an image during a sex scene for like 4 hours.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
So are there no images for events past chapter 1? The game is almost half a decade old at this point.
And they didn't have an artist until late last year.
There were very few images to begin with but the story was interesting enough to continue but im in chapter 2 and i havent scene an image during a sex scene for like 4 hours.
It is almost as though the images were only just added in the last update and the changelog specifically says only chapter 1 has them so far.

Reactions: fabiopenz

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Are the statuses of the candidates in the Ardan Candittes Room updated continuously? Or is it only the initial value? I am pretty sure I should have wrecked Donovan's chances by now but they are still at 'Good'.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes