EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1720782600889.png

Overview:
In the vast cosmos, two realms stand out: Navā, a mystical world where magic flows freely, and Terra,
a technological marvel at the peak of innovation. Both face exploitation by power-hungry elites.
As the boundaries between Navā and Terra begin to blur, a critical question arises:
What happens when these worlds collide?
Will you side with the Extinctionists, who believe one world must dominate the other, or the Expansionists,
who seek a harmonious fusion of magic and technology?
Or will you forge your own path, bridging the divide between duty and desire, love and vengeance?
The fate of humanity rests in your hands.
Avoidable - Futa/Trans, Futa X Male, Sissification

Thread Updated: 2024-09-01
Release Date: 2024-09-01
Developer: Veluxa - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough Mod*
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

screenshot0009.png o6918A.png yz+2tv.jpg screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png
pjhSbJ.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Sounds and looks very interesting. I'm gonna give it a try. Best of luck.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Dev, Please...please add a choice to remove/hide the quick menu... (It's huge!)

I tried to locating the code for it (even tried using URM to hide the QM), but with the way this title was oddly coded...no luck (It's really annoying to constantly see it, while trying to enjoy the story).

Normally most PC users don't need a QM, we just right click to bring up the preference/save/load settings. Though, to get to the limited settings for this title, the player has to exit their game play first...which is very odd for a Ren'Py title.

Regards

Update....Well I found there is actually two quick menu's available. Shift w will bring up the bottom QM settings...but there is nothing to remove the bottom right huge button QM. :(

(This image below is showing an example of the huge quick menu buttons, along with my own custom textbox...which I normally use for most of the AVN's.)
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
Nice renders, next to no content currently.
Enough to make me want to keep an eye on it, not enough to make me want to support it as of yet.

Reactions: S1nsational

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Will you side with the Extinctionists, who believe one world must dominate the other, or the Expansionists,
who seek a harmonious fusion of magic and technology?
Or will you forge your own path, bridging the divide between duty and desire, love and vengeance?
Interesting concept, and nice renders, but it seems like a lot of work, if this really splits the path, I assume the player will have different LIs on each path? (It reminds me of Ataegina's type of gameplay, I think it was good, bad, neutral)

Leaving that aside, it would be good to know if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (theydon'thappeninthestoryaccordingtoplayerchoice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot? (since from the list only femdom and futa/trans say avoidable, I wonder if the rest will be forced)

Edit:Well, certainly a very short introduction to have a real opinion, 5 minutes of reading maybe.

If anyone is interested in knowing who the futa/trans character would be (at least for now)

RE-EDIT CHP.1: Well now that this has some content and we see the MC, ffs that MC looks really effeminate and acts like a fucking loser even choosing the option of "being more dominant".

If dev lurks f95, good luck.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I see the fantasy and sci-fi tags, I'm automatically interested. Looking at the overview, it looks pretty good. Especially the visuals. I'll check this out.

Reactions: restlez

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
It's too early to give a full opinion, but the story seems good. The visuals and music/effects are very good, the presence of sci-fi in such games adds a different atmosphere. Even if it was a demo, it would be nice if we could at least see the main character (I think he is male). I'm looking forward to the seque.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes