4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
And btw, feel free to report any bugs, I will make a hotfix at night for some minor details left here and there
I've noticed the day in the upper left corner has switched to Spanish, even though I have English selected...happened sometime after the first free roam after the burrito breakfast...using a v. 1.7 save.

2-5 was the v1.7 save, 3-2 is the current save.

Not a huge issue for me, but it's kind of weird that the language flag done got flipped.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
And btw, feel free to report any bugs, I will make a hotfix at night for some minor details left here and there
Bug report (and additional code suggestions) in progress.

I noticed that the Lint report has a number of issues in it (263 items). You can run it on your build via the SDK tool, by clicking the "Check Script (Lint)":
renpy_sdk_lint.png

Usually you want this report to return no issues if possible. It doesn't mean there are no issues, just none it could find. It is a good starting point for eliminating bugs.

Two issues I made note of while playing:
  • The special gallery label ("gall_ch0_01") does not exist. Pressing the button results in a runtime error.
  • In ch2_2.rpy line 477, after the line: "But she’s making it difficult for some reason." for a very brief moment renpy flashes up "image mini4 not found". Looking deeper it seems to be lines 471-477 that are not behaving correctly. I'm not as familiar with "onlayer" and "as" image use cases (I tend to separately define displayable outside of the story script), but changing the lines as below does resolve the issue.
    • To: show minicomic ch2_6 as mini4 onlayer hudlayer:

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Bug report (and additional code suggestions) in progress.

I noticed that the Lint report has a number of issues in it (263 items). You can run it on your build via the SDK tool, by clicking the "Check Script (Lint)":
View attachment 2973652

Usually you want this report to return no issues if possible. It doesn't mean there are no issues, just none it could find. It is a good starting point for eliminating bugs.

Two issues I made note of while playing:
  • The special gallery label ("gall_ch0_01") does not exist. Pressing the button results in a runtime error.
  • In ch2_2.rpy line 477, after the line: "But she’s making it difficult for some reason." for a very brief moment renpy flashes up "image mini4 not found". Looking deeper it seems to be lines 471-477 that are not behaving correctly. I'm not as familiar with "onlayer" and "as" image use cases (I tend to separately define displayable outside of the story script), but changing the lines as below does resolve the issue.
    • To: show minicomic ch2_6 as mini4 onlayer hudlayer:
I can't believe that I forgot to Lint omg.
What imposing deadlines on himself does to a MF...

Thanks, man!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I can't believe that I forgot to Lint omg.
What imposing deadlines on himself does to a MF...

Thanks, man!
No problem, I very much know the feeling... and here is more crap for you! Yay!

Luckily it's not more bugs, but I do have some content/mechanics observations and suggestions (again, take the parts you like, ignore what doesn't work for you. I'm happy to give my feedback if I can make this great game better, and am in no way expecting you to use/take/like everything).

Content wise, I like a lot of what is in the game, always excited to see the next update.

So far the only thing(s) that I dislike are the long black sequences with implied actions. This could be art still in progress (in the examples below, no dev text, so I assume they are intended black) in some cases and a line or two here or there can be okay (usually traveling somewhere or nothing that interesting happening), but especially with sexy scenes, or affectionate moments (like hugs/kisses), text only isn't what I'd prefer in a visual novel.

Most jarring for me were:
  • From the line: "Lynn sits up as she looks at you." spends the next 14 lines in black.
  • From the line: "When you finish shower and return to your room..."
    • Also, typo in this line with a space in the word "y ou"
  • Not an "in black" section, but starting from "Clyde, what's going on?" in the restaurant, there are no characters on screen for a LONG time, which feels... weird.
  • During free roam with Lori in her room, there is no comic panel for Lincoln, which feels like he is missing from the scene? This happens a few other places as well, mostly in the free roam scenes.
  • From the line: "A few minutes later, the doorknob to your..." is 17 lines in black with lots of sexy stuff going on. This part of the scene really felt like images were missing here and is what prompted me to bring this whole thing up. And it happens again just a few lines later. And again at the scenes end.
    • Slightly unrelated: that scene also has a spank her/cum in her menu, which having hotkeys for would be awesome (I hate using my mouse so much when *cough*enjoying game)

There is an issue that arises with players using the skip functionality of Ren'py that happens all throughout the game. If an image is doing a transform (such as an ease into position), and a player advances a line too quickly (usually with skip, but sometimes just clicking too fast) the current image preforming a transform will start a new transform from wherever it currently is, and cancel the rest of the previous transform.

This is most notable with positioning. In the example below, I advanced the scene normally, at first, then rolled back and skipped forward:
skiping_error.png
Sadly, this is sort of a pain in the ass to fix (code wise), as the only solution I know of is to hard set the end point of the last transform as the first step of the new one (of which this game has a LOT of stuff moving around, so lots of duplicate code). Maybe this just okay as-is?

Three things related to the gallery. First I was hoping for scene replays (so I don't have to maintain a save for every scene), not just an image gallery. Maybe consider having both? Looking through the scene code most scenes are structured with a single exit point, so cleanly leaving the replay at the end should be fairly straight forward.

Second, it would be nice if we could use the gallery while in the game (and not have to jump back to the main menu). This is supported by Ren'py and only takes a little extra code to check stuff such as not letting the player save in a replay, or display the end replay button instead of the gallery during replay.

Lastly, I think the gallery screen code is a bit clunky with a lot of repeat, so~ I refactored it (attached). It does need a few missing images to function correct, but that should be easy~ish to do. Again, as with everything else in this post, feel free to use, modify it, or ignore it, I won't be offended by any choice.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I've noticed the day in the upper left corner has switched to Spanish, even though I have English selected...happened sometime after the first free roam after the burrito breakfast...using a v. 1.7 save.

2-5 was the v1.7 save, 3-2 is the current save.

Not a huge issue for me, but it's kind of weird that the language flag done got flipped.
Just noticed that I defined them in Spanish as a placeholder because is hard to remember the English names as a non-native (Only remember Saturday because of THE movie, Friday because of THE song, and Wednesday because of THE character, lol)

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Funny thing is i was thinking about when new update will come out today , I'm happy it's out

And sudden thought hit me : Maybe in the story Luan will turn out to be a squirter and squirt in Lincoln face , try to play it cool as a joke ,and Lincoln will help her accept it as something normal and natural that can happen

• Haha
Reactions: DMFnsfw

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Lucy has a habit of wenting , and basically spending time in vents in the house .
Is Lucy SUS ??? Is Lucy an IMPOSTOR ??? XD

Reactions: /htg/anon

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
I have never watched the show but I do know this game is awesome, Love it.

I can't wait for the girls to get slammed in the ass. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMFnsfw

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Is this like a collect all girls kind of game or can you choose who to have sex with?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Are that any sex in the game yet??????? With that i mean in mouth & pussy....

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLewdestHouse-0.1.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Are that any sex in the game yet??????? With that i mean in mouth & pussy....
There are, yes. Just found this game today and almost miss on it because the tags doesn't say it. Good thing I read the changelog.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Updated (On itchio) with a hotfix, now 0.1.11 has lots of fixes. Edited the message already but detailing the important part here:

Fixed stuff from 0.1.11:
Everything minus day of the week/time of day not being translated, no idea why, will rewrite that later...
- Added Lily sprites.
- Fixed Special Gallery.
- Fixed out of place text on Android.
- Fixed choice menus always showing on English since I added the hotkeys.
- Replaced Vanessa's old placeholder sprite left for its newer version.
- Similar for Taylor.
- Removed calling for inexistent Leni sprite after declining spending time with her in free roam.
- Defaulted some variables to make old save files "more compatible".
- If you run a Lint on the game, you will find some stuff to fix, don't worry, those are work in progress stuff that are currently inaccessible from the gameplay

I HIGLY RECOMMEND to always install on a clean folder, and/or delete older versions first.
In the "Changelog" option on the main/pause menu, you will find a quick access to both the Newest Version of the game (no third party) and to a Troubleshooting page with possible fixes to common bugs!

--------------------

Btw, sorry for the buggy 0.1.10 update, I guess that imposing strict deadlines to myself to "make everyone happy" is bad for everyone. I promise I will learn from these mistakes.

Also, sorry for the guy who just updated the downloads links to 0.1.10 right while I was building 0.1.11, Note for them: Always wait 48 hours for my games, I always fuck up something and fix it the next day, lol.

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes