Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone know how to get the 8th Race Info for Slimes? Also how do you raise the Love cap for the slimes? They cap at 80 for me currently and I already beat the game (doing post game completion).

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
I am stuck at mist night never triggering I already completed the other ones including succubus

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
I am stuck at mist night never triggering I already completed the other ones including succubus
You need to buy an item from the catgirl merchant (I forget the exact name but it mentions in the description it triggers a Misty Night). To use the item go into Status > Storefront and it is under the "Scent" category. Triggering it this way causes it to last for 4-5 days compared to the single day when it happens randomly.

johnsmithf9

May 31, 2022
How do I win against Koume/the oni girl?
After reaching a certain point from headpatting or kissing her, I can't find anything to increase her meter.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Ahh yes, when the villainous reincarnator decides to run a brothel instead of fighting the demon king...
If I'm not allowed to have a courtesan( all to my self, from virgin - to marriage), I want "ntr" tag added.
Also, since we get scenes of the prostitutes fucking, needs "voyeurism" tag.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
If I'm not allowed to have a courtesan( all to my self, from virgin - to marriage), I want "ntr" tag added.
Also, since we get scenes of the prostitutes fucking, needs "voyeurism" tag.
It's not NTR because you aren't in a committed relationship with any of them (although that is debatable seeing as Mikan and the MC clearly have a close relationship). NTR isn't just "You aren't the only one fucking every girl in existence" and people who constantly conflate that with what NTR actually is are only hurting their own arguments against NTR.

Also the only time you see any of the girls fucking someone else is a "Bad End" type scenario if you fail to pay off your debt for the week and Mikan has to service a bunch of loan sharks. Every other scene is the MC buying time with the girls at the various brothels or the girls helping him with "research". Unless you consider the tiny little customer sprites being in the same room as the portraits of the girls as "voyeurism" in which case...I genuinely don't know what to say except Get Well Soon.

Edit: I did forget that some of the Fox girls have an illusion play where they are getting gang banged or raped by goblins so I guess you could consider that Voyeurism but it isn't actually happening so it is a bit of a grey area.

Reactions: boboverlord

dark998

May 23, 2020
A damn shame you can't interact with the elder succubus again in free or normal play, she is super cute. And of course no HCG either.

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
my game crashed after i fought the upside down flat girl in otherworlder's shop
lost ~15 minutes of progress but got past the fight again with no further crash

Allisee

May 23, 2018
How do you go back again to the mimi's shop, can't find her on map

Last edited:

Jsy3k

Sep 12, 2021
Anyone knows how to fulfill Cow's 5th race info? I am quite stuck on what to do to complete that. I manage to complete all of them, except for that

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone knows how to fulfill Cow's 5th race info? I am quite stuck on what to do to complete that. I manage to complete all of them, except for that
I'm not 100% sure but I got it by calling on the Head Girl (Minot) without the Slime Condom equipment on. If I had to guess it basically just means she doesn't mind Human dicks unlike the other cowgirls who will give a "Bad..." indicator if you insert into them without the Slime Condom. This was also the second time I had called on her to max out her Love so maybe you just need to keep requesting her.

Incidentally, the only Race Info I'm missing is the Cow's 3rd one "Start sucking on her boobs once the mood is right" and I assume it has something to do with them lactating but I can't seem to trigger it.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes