VN Ren'Py The Lost Chapters [v0.6 Public] [Asura Interactive]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Who is your favourite girl?

• Total voters

zh

Oct 17, 2017
The story of this game lost me. I just recall it was a complex story but I don't remember anything.
I don't even remember who is evil, who is less evil, who did what, who I was rooting for... Who I gave the most points/attention.
And I'm too lazy to re-do everything.
But I will have to, otherwise I will not understand anything.
Oh well... I will do that later... Hopefully :ROFLMAO:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
This is a good update, but a couple of things I would like to point out:

1. In the scene with Xue, despite the fact that I initially made Eve more dominant with her (in a sense), she behaves like a sub. I understand that part of it is because of her first experience with a dick, but it still feels a little off.

2. Relationship with Xue seems a little rushed. I mean, before that they were together only once, if I'm not mistaken, and it cannot be said that there was some kind of sympathy between them, rather a sexual interest. I don’t say how to develop a novel, it’s none of my business, but maybe first send them on a date and then Xue will offer Eve to be her girlfriend? As much as I wish I could give Xue a chance, she's barely been in the game and almost nothing is known about her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agni2013

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Lost Chapters [v0.4.1] [Asura Interactive] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,52 GB / 320 MB - TLOC-0.4.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,49 GB / 286 MB - TLOC-0.4.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~21% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png 90%)/90+%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

UnknownMob

Nov 29, 2020
The Game is really good . Also all scenes are optional with a big plus. Though it can use some more options. If I have to say few scenes in particular than it will be-
1) The scene with the principle. After ashley set Eve up and she confesses to principle it directly lead to femdom. Surely it can avoided with other option. But I feel it would be better to directly give option for Eve to reject the femdom scene or go along with it.
2) The Scene with Xue in latest update. There is no option to say NO in case you had the scene with her in past it automatically starts the scenes with Xue . Also Even when I made Eve take control in last scene , in this scene Eve still gets ordered around by Xue. So it feels inconsistent due to not having variation of the scene.

Reactions: Leina and Agni2013

Dragongear123

Aug 21, 2020
Will Lauren be a Love interest for Eve? I get the feeling she is but there seems to be little to no interactions with her compared to Chloe.

karl768

Jun 27, 2017

1. In the scene with Xue, despite the fact that I initially made Eva more dominant with her (in a sense), she behaves like a sub. I understand that part of it is because of her first experience with a dick, but it still feels a little off.

2. Relationship with Xue seems a little rushed. I mean, before that they were together only once, if I'm not mistaken, and it cannot be said that there was some kind of sympathy between them, rather a sexual interest. I don’t say how to develop a novel, it’s none of my business, but maybe first send them on a date and then Xue will offer Eve to be her girlfriend? As much as I wish I could give Xue a chance, she's barely been in the game and almost nothing is known about her.
I completely agree with this, I chose a more dominant MC and the Xue scene felt very out of place, I enjoyed it still but that's not my MC if that makes sense. And she's asking to be the MC's girlfriend after kind of having a thing for the 2nd time ever, this also feels forced.

I love this game, the story has me very intrigued, I think it's the first time ever where I feel something doesn't "fit".

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is the character icon flickering before text a normal thing or do I need to restart??

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019

1. In the scene with Xue, despite the fact that I initially made Eve more dominant with her (in a sense), she behaves like a sub. I understand that part of it is because of her first experience with a dick, but it still feels a little off.

1. Yeah. I tried balancing this, but I guess I played up Eve's apprehension a bit too much.
2. Good point. I think I will rewrite the script a little during the next update. Doesn't flow very well if you read the entire thing from start.

The Game is really good . Also all scenes are optional with a big plus. Though it can use some more options. If I have to say few scenes in particular than it will be-
1) The scene with the principle. After ashley set Eve up and she confesses to principle it directly lead to femdom. Surely it can avoided with other option. But I feel it would be better to directly give option for Eve to reject the femdom scene or go along with it.
2) The Scene with Xue in latest update. There is no option to say NO in case you had the scene with her in past it automatically starts the scenes with Xue . Also Even when I made Eve take control in last scene , in this scene Eve still gets ordered around by Xue. So it feels inconsistent due to not having variation of the scene.
1. Thank you. I will keep this in mind for any future scenes.
2. That doesn't seem right. There are two separate scenes, one each for dom or sub route. You should be very much on top if you dommed Xue last time.

Will Lauren be a Love interest for Eve? I get the feeling she is but there seems to be little to no interactions with her compared to Chloe.
Unfortunately, she is not a major love interest like Chloe or Xue. However, I do have lewd scenes in mind for her.

I completely agree with this, I chose a more dominant MC and the Xue scene felt very out of place, I enjoyed it still but that's not my MC if that makes sense. And she's asking to be the MC's girlfriend after kind of having a thing for the 2nd time ever, this also feels forced.

I love this game, the story has me very intrigued, I think it's the first time ever where I feel something doesn't "fit".
Yup, I agree. I will play around with the script a bit more. Thanks for letting me know.

Is the character icon flickering before text a normal thing or do I need to restart??
It really shouldn't. Apologies, but try restarting the game and see if that fixes it?

Last edited:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
That doesn't seem right. There are two separate scenes, one each for dom or sub route. You should be very much on top if you dommed Xue last time.
Thank you for answer. I got the same problem. I replayed it from the very beginning on the sub-route and got the same scene as on the domme, so most likely the problem is somewhere in the script, if you say that the scenes should be different.

Also the portrait of Eve blinks periodically, even when she is not in the scene.

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Thank you for answer. I got the same problem. I replayed it from the very beginning on the sub-route and got the same scene as on the domme, so most likely the problem is somewhere in the script, if you say that the scenes should be different.

Also the portrait of Eve blinks periodically, even when she is not in the scene.
Okay. That definitely shouldn't be the case. I need to check the code for this. Did you get this scene?
Scene7.185.jpg

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Nope, Eve dances on the table on the orders of Xue, then the second pushes her onto the table and almost rapes her. This is for any outcome of the first scene.
I must have messed up the flags. Thanks for letting me know. This is most definitely a bug. I will push out a patch as fast as I can once I have identified the problem.

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Couldn't face sitting through the whole thing again so had a quick look at the script, and if you're comfortable using the console manually setting
Code:
xueisdom = False
should allow you to pick up from a current save with Xue as sub.
If it's easier for them players can also use Ren'Py online save editor to set
xueisdom = 0
in the appropriate save. There's no need to restart either.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes