VN Ren'Py The Lost Chapters [v0.6 Public] [Asura Interactive]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Who is your favourite girl?

• Total voters

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Hey so I am new to this game thread and before I download it I wanna ask 2 things
Is there bdsm or themes of masochism sadism Domination in this game ?
Can mc be either a dom or sub if the above theme is there ?
Can we pursue all the girl paths or we have chose any one of the girls ?

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Bdsm - don't think so, but yes, mc can be dominant or submissive in some scenes and there're different paths for that routes.

For now mc can pursue every girl, but I believe that only 2 or 3 are actual love interests and you have to choose at some point. Others just side girls. I may be wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agni2013 and Cabin

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Hey so I am new to this game thread and before I download it I wanna ask 2 things
Is there bdsm or themes of masochism sadism Domination in this game ?
Can mc be either a dom or sub if the above theme is there ?
Can we pursue all the girl paths or we have chose any one of the girls ?
Sorry, but no hardcore BDSM. I personally don't enjoy writing it.

Bdsm - don't think so, but yes, mc can be dominant or submissive in some scenes and there're different paths for that routes.

For now mc can pursue every girl, but I believe that only 2 or 3 are actual love interests and you have to choose at some point. Others just side girls. I may be wrong.
That is correct. There are three main routes planned, with three main heroines.
I might add a "harem" route later after I finish the main ones. I don't have a story that meshes well with a harem route.
No promises.

Now something I have been working on
Scene8.114.jpg Scene8.109.jpg

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I might add a "harem" route later after I finish the main ones. I don't have a story that meshes well with a harem route.
No promises.
I have absolutely no idea what you are preparing for the plot, because for me it is still confusing, but if you suddenly decide to add a harem, how about considering the option where Eve becomes the very demon that Ashley is afraid of and seduces all the surrounding girls, including her dear knight. It would be both a bad ending of sorts and a harem at the same time. I mean, who said a harem has to be vanilla, right? :LUL:

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
I have absolutely no idea what you are preparing for the plot, because for me it is still confusing, but if you suddenly decide to add a harem, how about considering the option where Eve becomes the very demon that Ashley is afraid of and seduces all the surrounding girls, including her dear knight. It would be both a bad ending of sorts and a harem at the same time. I mean, who said a harem has to be vanilla, right? :LUL:
Lol. Not lying, that is the exact idea I have for a possible harem ending. A dark ending where everyone bows before our protagonist.

• Love
Reactions: Kind Nightmares

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Scene8.20.jpg

About the next update
I am almost done wrapping up the build for the next early update for $10 patrons. It was supposed to be out by Sunday, but I messed up the normal maps for some assets. I am rendering those scenes once again.

This looks way better, I promise. Doing it all over again was worth it.
The $10 build should be out by the next couple of days. The complete build should be out by the end of this month.
Cheers.

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
I have 1 question. What about the happy harem ending? Is it possible?
A bad ending doesn't necessarily mean an unhappy one. Eve for one certainly won't be. I guess in this case, bad ending is a misnomer. I want every ending to be something you want to achieve. The player must not feel they are being chastised by the dev for making certain decisions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: iev and truaheday

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Lost Chapters [v0.4.2b] [Asura Interactive]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
It was cool, as always. Thanks for the update.

It seems that slowly the plot begins to clear up and I'm glad. The scene with dau Kyra is hot. Although, I wonder if she's also one of main LI :unsure:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I do get a happy everytime this gets updated.

On another note i'd love it if it got sold on Steam at some point.
SAME! I'd love to purchase the game and support the dev for a completed and unique product!

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Hey guys, I'm new to this game finally decided to give it a shot. Who are the 3 main romance options, sorry if its been asked before, I looked and I couldn't find any thing about it unless I over looked.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It was cool, as always. Thanks for the update.

It seems that slowly the plot begins to clear up and I'm glad. The scene with dau Kyra is hot. Although, I wonder if she's also one of main LI :unsure:
Be kinda hard for her to be a main LI because if she doesn't set Eve up with Xue she won't exist.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes