4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Who is your favourite girl?

• Total voters

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 284 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
*** GALLERY MOD The Lost Chapters ***

This was a bit of a challenge to adapt my gallery system to the game. Had to account for the non-standard ways the game handles Renpy menus and interactions.

There are existing code for gallery and music room but do not seem to be fully implemented. The code seem to be holdovers from whatever template was used to built the UI. So I adapted my system to fit the UI instead.

It was also a bit challenging to get to the scenes due to lack of labels. I had to reimplement some scenes with labels to get them into the gallery.

EDIT:
2023-09-25
Mod v1.1 Update
- Appropriate scoping of variables to avoid conflict with existing in-game variables
- Code optimizations.

Dev, please make life easier for this poor modder:

EDIT:
2023-09-29
There is now a dedicated Mod Post. All further updates will be in that post.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Agni2013

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
*** GALLERY MOD The Lost Chapters ***

This was a bit of a challenge to adapt my gallery system to the game. Had to account for the non-standard ways the game handles Renpy menus and interactions.

There are existing code for gallery and music room but do not seem to be fully implemented. The code seem to be holdovers from whatever template was used to built the UI. So I adapted my system to fit the UI instead.

It was also a bit challenging to get to the scenes due to lack of labels. I had to reimplement some scenes with labels to get them into the gallery.

Dev, please make life easier for this poor modder:

View attachment 2947145 View attachment 2947146
Thank you so much for your hard work. Your feedback is much appreciated. I am currently working on readjusting some flags. I will set labels accordingly and let you know.

Reactions: asahibito

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Thank you so much for your hard work. Your feedback is much appreciated. I am currently working on readjusting some flags. I will set labels accordingly and let you know.
Thank you for the game and taking the time to respond.

I appreciate the work to set the labels. For inspiration the game Eruption Imminent has the cleanest and most organized labels in the script I've seen so far.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Hey mate. How have been? Glad to see you back here.
That said, I know. Rookie mistake. I have been trying to write this like a novel. My favourite VNs, like FSN, KnK or Tsukihime have protagonists that have have their goals and motivations, and while I do enjoy reading them, I never self insert myself in the story. I am nowhere as good a writer as Nasu is, of course.
Of course, games are supposed to an immersive medium and I realise I need to realise that. An advantage they have over books. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

JenMistress Thank you. I am glad you are enjoying it. It's readers like you who inspire me to keep pushing forward and striving for excellence. Cheers!
If those AVNs are your motivation, for the love of god, don't lose sight of it. What makes VNs like that great are the authors' vision, and they almost certainly, like most, heard complaints about them.

With merit or not, they wouldn't have reached the success they have if they bent the knee to what other people said. Stay the course, stay true, and don't falter from it. That doesn't mean changes or course corrections are never warranted, but the last thing you want is your motivations and initial impetus to be drastically altered from outside pressure, resulting in the foundation of your castle turning to sand.

But most importantly, you should do what makes you happy and ignore the musings and ramblings of a random internet troll like myself :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Apoc69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Lost Chapters [v0.6 Public] [Asura Interactive] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
The game is made with SDK 8.1.4, as that one is not publicly available rn, I couldn't build Mac separately, Mac users need to move around some folders not really sure how and what.

Win/Linux/Mac [426 MB]
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLostChapters-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It's really awesome the Xue stuff was edited, haven't seen yet how it was changed but I highly appreciate the effort either way! :D

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how can this game have so high rank it's a mistere 4 me...ok it has nice renders , but only lesbian or the usual futa content is quite a disappointing to me and a limit.and the story is quite a mess to understand..i used to play it till 2 updates ago, hoping in some male to enter the scene ..and the awfully short and long waiting for updates make me decide to hold on...GL anyway

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
I can't use my old saves like at all it starts me from the begining.. is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it without starting all over?

• Hey there
Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
how can this game have so high rank it's a mistere 4 me...ok it has nice renders , but only lesbian or the usual futa content is quite a disappointing to me and a limit.and the story is quite a mess to understand..i used to play it till 2 updates ago, hoping in some male to enter the scene ..and the awfully short and long waiting for updates make me decide to hold on...GL anyway
Well, to everyone their preferences (for exemple I prefer seeing lesbian or futa instead of seeing another man fucks smn it just gives me some gay vibes, I can get past that feeling but still I enjoy myself more when I don't feel that way). I didn't play the last update but it's true that the pace of the story slowed down when compared to previous updates. In my opinion,the dev was prbbly trying to resolve some issues he encountered while addidng scenes to other paths. That's just a supposition, I didn't dive enough in the game to be sure.
I like the lore of this game I hope we'll get to see more of it. + I kinda want to see if we can educate bratty Ashley, she needs a good spanking.
I hope the other lets us have a harem path

THX

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
If there is any male content I bet a lot of people will leave. So It's a mystery for me why you want any male content.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I can't use my old saves like at all it starts me from the begining.. is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it without starting all over?
I'm sry mate but I rly hope it's just you lol bc no way I'm restarting it. The way the game interface is made makes skipping troublesome.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Well, to everyone their preferences (for exemple I prefer seeing lesbian or futa instead of seeing another man fucks smn it just gives me some gay vibes, I can get past that feeling but still I enjoy myself more when I don't feel that way). I didn't play the last update but it's true that the pace of the story slowed down when compared to previous updates. In my opinion,the dev was prbbly trying to resolve some issues he encountered while addidng scenes to other paths. That's just a supposition, I didn't dive enough in the game to be sure.
I like the lore of this game I hope we'll get to see more of it. + I kinda want to see if we can educate bratty Ashley, she needs a good spanking.
I hope the other lets us have a harem path

THX
Exactly, don't know why bunch of dudes want to see more dudes dick then more chicks. Pretty fucking gay.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Agni2013 , I think this section in performing2.rpy should be conditional on the MC not knowing about Xue's downstairs bits:
Could be wrong though. I lost track of who is the reincarnation of which character's dead parrot's uncle within the first five minutes.

Other than that, I think I missed out on some reveal about the MC and Chloe because I didn't have the MC submit to her in one choice which kept their relationship level too low, but presumably that's deliberate.
Would have been nice to have some choice in the MC's behaviour and attitude to her date with Selene beyond "fuck her" and "almost fuck her", even if the date itself has to happen for plot reasons.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agni2013
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes