joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Gotta love the review by the moron who couldn't be bothered to read anything so he thinks the half-sister is his daughter. Then bitches about his 'daughter' looking older then he does. If only some ppl would crowd source a second brain cell so as to have two to rub together and generate a thought before writing reviews based on their asspulled assumptions.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
can someone help me with naming? cause sister doesnt make much sence as she refered as HER mother like mc more nad well colour diferent? :)

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
can someone help me with naming? cause sister doesnt make much sence as she refered as HER mother like mc more nad well colour diferent? :)
She is his half-sister, same father, different mother.
Your choice.

Peace :)

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
You know what I find funny is the opposite of this. like if all the girls in a harem game are not Bi but straight then how the sex scene will look like?
Just imagine, Mc is having sex with 3 other ladies, and he is going down on one of the girls so what are the other two girls going to do? Are they gonna watch, fuck themselves, read a book, or make a sandwich? Idk.
one rides, one sits on his face, one masterbates till it's her turn. He eats one out, fingers one, one masterbates. How hard is it? Girls don't need to be bi to be in a harem. A few of the BEST harem games out there you can choose for your girls to not be bi, only take care of the mc. Really sucks when devs throw bi or lesbian girls into a harem game and they start leaving the mc out like a third wheel. A harem, the girls take care of the mc. A poly relationship is the free for all relationship

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Damn, that Xmas Special was quite good. Wouldn't mind seeing more of that delicious milf Mrs. Claus, or Ruth rather and her student Sabrina :love:

Reactions: SpeedPostx

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Lol, is the writer female? waaay too many feminist tropes like in the xmas special if you call the slut a slut she somehow gets offended lmao. Waaay too unncessary drama, and gatekeeping content behind jennifer that acts like a bitch all the fucking time at least make her a little likeable so the player would actually want to help her with the retarded shit she is dealing with which she isnt even honest about. for fucks sake, there is another whore showing her butthole on the internet for cash and another one (Ms Patel?) cheating on her husband, but dont worry we will get the sloppy seconds later on. :ROFLMAO:
Its a pass from me dawg.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Lol, is the writer female? waaay too many feminist tropes like in the xmas special if you call the slut a slut she somehow gets offended lmao. Waaay too unncessary drama, and gatekeeping content behind jennifer that acts like a bitch all the fucking time at least make her a little likeable so the player would actually want to help her with the retarded shit she is dealing with which she isnt even honest about. for fucks sake, there is another whore showing her butthole on the internet for cash and another one (Ms Patel?) cheating on her husband, but dont worry we will get the sloppy seconds later on. :ROFLMAO:
Its a pass from me dawg.
I am absolutely sure that you can find a better, more respectful way to express yourself and your opinions. Or, maybe not, the way you start your post says everything I need to know about you. Not that I care, mind you. Thanks for making everyone else look good, you're a champ.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
First of all, you are dead wrong. If you have given a bit more time reading that scene you would see that Jennifer is into seeing Mc fucking other girls instead of that you just making assumptions.
Don't bother, SpeedPostx that particular user, sees any interaction between females as NTR. He's fanatical about it. There's no arguing with fanatics. Don't believe me, check his posts... He's not shy about it. (Warning: Content may be harmful for sensible persons)

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
A lot of people complained about this, a couple of reviews only complaining that all Characters are bisexual, and in a harem, the focus is shifting from Mc to other characters. Let's see how many characters are Bi in my game:

Bi No bi
Jennifer Ashley
Mellisa Maya
Sally Cynthia
Jill(Maybe) Lily
Chloe
Eve
Tara
Mikayla
There are a few more characters like Kavita, Sam, and Deja who are straight and are not in the game yet.

Ashley has seen Mc doing things with Mikayla, she was excited because MC was there not because Mikayla
Maya, Mikayla, Chloe. Tara and Cynthia have never said anything or done anything that made them Bi.

An argument can happen about Lily that maybe she is bi she was excited to see Maya, but voyeurism is her kink also, She is way too obsessed with MC.
Now Jill is not Bi for me but people will argue so maybe because there was a scene when she wanted to reach Mc through Jennifer.

Now, the problem with Jennifer is as if people stopped reading or something after she entered the room of that hospital scene. Cause I have dropped hints of her kink in epi2 on the driving scene and she said herself that she enjoys seeing his man fuck other girls. Yet people were still complaining about her being an alpha bitch or something.

I will be adding this to dev-note.
Sorry for adding this to your reply.

Now the thing was I decided to this harem a big happy relationship cause I didn't know there was a problem with it, I didn't know people are going to imagine them being kicked out of this harem. Even though this was a big relationship Mc was always gonna center point of it. Maya, Cynthia, Ashley, Lily, Tara, and Chloe have no relationship with Jennifer or Mellisa. But I'm scrapping that idea now fuck it!

Now that sex-potion thing, yeah, of course, I have seen reverse gangbangs. I have also played WVM. Braindrop used open relationships there. But instead of Mc giving a choice to those characters that either accept this situation, I wanted them to want that situation to happen. But that's clearly a problem for a lot of people. So I might change that.
Hey, should the people that like the women Bi speak up? I certainly like it, but it's good to give the everyone a choice regarding it. It's your game, don't change it for anyone except yourself.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Now the thing was I decided to this harem a big happy relationship cause I didn't know there was a problem with it, I didn't know people are going to imagine them being kicked out of this harem. Even though this was a big relationship Mc was always gonna center point of it. Maya, Cynthia, Ashley, Lily, Tara, and Chloe have no relationship with Jennifer or Mellisa. But I'm scrapping that idea now fuck it!
For me personally, there is no problem if the girls in the harem have fun with each other once they are part of the harem, but there are people who don't find lesbian stuff exciting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and I understand if they get frustrated.

Because of all the Harem games here on this site, there are only two I could name off the top of my head where the player gets an actual say in it.

Every other game has lesbian stuff as the default or crams other shit tags in, which don't belong in a harem game.
So, in short, they don't have a choice.
They need to rant about lesbian scenes because they are everywhere. At this point, a Harem without lesbian scenes is rarer than a hen's teeth.

I know it's a fuck ton of more work, but the best would be if you give the Players the Choice if Lesbian relations are allowed inside the harem or not. just my 2 cents

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Now, the problem with Jennifer is as if people stopped reading or something after she entered the room of that hospital scene
first of all, I love your game:love: girls are surely beautiful, especially (ash, maya, tara, and Jeni) I like Jeni but her bossy attitude is meh, above her lies which makes some people mad:HideThePain:. you as a creator know all but we players don't:p. what we see we react to it nothing against you man (sorry for rambling English is not my native language) milk-and-mocha-hugs.gif

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
A lot of people complained about this, a couple of reviews only complaining that all Characters are bisexual, and in a harem, the focus is shifting from Mc to other characters. Let's see how many characters are Bi in my game:

Bi :
Jennifer
Jill(Maybe)
Mellisa
Sally

Not Bi:
Ashley
Maya
Cynthia
Lily
Chloe
Eve
Tara
Mikayla

There are a few more characters like Kavita, Sam, and Deja who are straight and are not in the game yet.

Ashley has seen Mc doing things with Mikayla, she was excited because MC was there not because Mikayla
Maya, Mikayla, Chloe. Tara and Cynthia have never said anything or done anything that made them Bi.

An argument can happen about Lily that maybe she is bi she was excited to see Maya, but voyeurism is her kink also, She is way too obsessed with MC.
Now Jill is not Bi for me but people will argue so maybe because there was a scene when she wanted to reach Mc through Jennifer.

Now, the problem with Jennifer is as if people stopped reading or something after she entered the room of that hospital scene. Cause I have dropped hints of her kink in epi2 on the driving scene and she said herself that she enjoys seeing his man fuck other girls. Yet people were still complaining about her being an alpha bitch or something.

I will be adding this to dev-note.
Sorry for adding this to your reply.

Now that sex-potion thing, yeah, of course, I have seen reverse gangbangs. I have also played WVM. Braindrop used open relationships there. But instead of Mc giving a choice to those characters that either accept this situation, I wanted them to want that situation to happen. But that's clearly a problem for a lot of people. So I might change that.
Damn. Man, one of the most interesting points of this game was your idea of a Harem. NGL, it was exactly how I like it. Now you are scrapping it because some seriously deranged people are too insecure to handle it.

I'm very sad about this. I'm not gonna ask you to make a version for me, but, I have lost more than half of the interest I had on this game. Even the "Lies" weren't able to make me this sad.

I don't envy your place, no sir, I really don't. Do what's best for you.

It is quite sad to see "Darkness" win. Very, very sad.

Peace :cry:

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
sad.gif

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes