Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Now, the problem with Jennifer is as if people stopped reading or something after she entered the room of that hospital scene. Cause I have dropped hints of her kink in epi2 on the driving scene and she said herself that she enjoys seeing his man fuck other girls. Yet people were still complaining about her being an alpha bitch or something.
I mean they probably did.
If I stumble over a Hardcore Femdome scene (a fetish I despise) I would stop, roll back/load a prior save and avoid the character outright or quit the game if that's not possible.
So why should it be different for them?
Most people complaining about that Scene are not into that and never saw your explanation because they go back and avoided Jen. So they never get the clarification you intended.

A lot (all) of your characters seem to operate under the premise:

"It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission."

And it works because you control all characters. In real life, some people are not that forgiving. Sometimes a bad first impression is all it takes.

The first time I played the game, I only didn't ditch Jen at the first hospital scene because they've supposedly been in a relationship for six years, that makes her a major or even main Li. Others probably didn't think twice.

MC may have a relationship with her we the players don't. (All we got is a flashback to 6 years prior and the information that they didn't talk to another for some time after a fight. For all we know they are done for good)

So the "haters" saw a rude bitch that at the first opportunity is pushing you into a threesome with a random slut for her own gratification.
Cut.
That's probably all they saw. Is it the complete picture you wanted to paint? No, it's not, but it's the whole picture they got. And they will base their argument on that.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And even if they see the explanation and can take it for what it is. It could still simply not be their fetish. ( I find it fantastic that Jen has Cuckqueen tendensies. Its double hot that she likes to dom other girls for the MC and is submissiv to him)
To get back at my example. A sob story how the Char got sexually abused as a teen and now uses femdom to get control back over her own sexuality may be realistic or not. I dont care, the character would still be dead to me.

I'm still pissed because of the discord thing.
what happend?

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I will just say that i don't think LIs being bisexual is a problem in of itself, at least for me. I do prefer GH/WVM style harems where lesbianism only happens at the MC/player's request but it's ok if there's a genuine attraction between harem girls as long as the MC doesn't feel like the third wheel and they don't fool around behind his back.

Even with all the lies and secrets, the thing that annoyed me most about Jen was that she accepted the three way date with Jill and we (as the players) have no say in it. If the MC was always going to be the centre point of the harem then Jen shouldn't be arranging dates without consulting him first, it should be his decision. Feels like Jill is trying to worm her way into the relationship and i don't like that.

As for the Sally/Jen threesome, i actually found it very hot. I don't have a problem with scenes like that and i like the idea of Jen dominating other girls with the MC.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
First of all when I say lesbian scene means only two or more girls going at it! Without Mc, if Mc is in the scene then that is not a lesbian scene for me. So I have placed something if there is a scene where a lot of important information is being provided to the player that scene will have an optional scene where if you don't want to see that scene you will get a different one but if a scene is just sex between two girls then no. You will just skip that scene.
girls don't have to be BI/Lesbian to join a harem..

and if you played WVM, MyDorm, Depths Revival, It gives options on if you want girls to have relations with eachother, or have sex with each other in the harem.

As for sex scenes depths revival is a PRIME EXAMPLE of a harem game that does group sex RIGHT without the girls kissing, licking, or doing anything with each other with LOTS OF POSITIONS.

girls being BI is not a issue for me and it never was, My issue is when the girls start forming relationships with eachother making the MC feel like a 3rd wheel and them having sex eachother without the MC with no options to avoid that.

The you got jen pushing a relationship and a threeway date with you with JILL with NO CHOICE and we just have to accept it even if you want to AVOID IT.. I hate anything forced on me like that without no say so. as the head of the harem jen should not be able to just make decisions like that without talking to the MC and getting his opinion or approval about it.. To me it feels like she is the TOP DAWG in the relationship that makes all the decisions for the MC which I am not a fan of.
I don't like jill so just making my decision feel worthless when it is forced on me by JEN with no say so in it (as the player.)

I also don't like if you turn down LIs with some girls, It can close other LIs routes since they are connected..

Not a fan of that BTW.

I don't want to be able to SKIP the scene, I want to be able to have an option to AVOID girls doing anything with each other in a harem.

I don't mind lesbian, But I do hate when it's FORCED on me without any option just like a relationship.

And it is ways for girls to join the harem without them turning bi, Can they just be happy to SHARE THE MC ? If they truly love him, then they should have no problem with that. Though of a LI saying "well I love the mc, so I gotta go lick some pussy so I can be apart of the harem" never made sense to me.

i for one do not like seeing sex scenes that don't involve the MC, I just want options to prevent girls from sleeping with eachother without the MC. Just having lesbian sex bores me and most harem games now have forced lesbian in them with no choice.

By all means it's your game and I am just throwing in my opinion on it.

I recommend looking up group sex positions also so you can get an idea of them having sex together without the girls having to fuck eachother.

they can easily just wait for there turn.

the mc got a mouth, leg, fingers, toes, all that for a reason. A girl can sit on his face while the other can be riding his cock. One girl can be using the MC's fingers to get herself off, and the other can use the other arm with his fingers etc. They be in the doggy positions lines up as well waiting for the MC to fuck then one by one etc as well. No girl should feel left out when it's tons of ways for them to all get pleasured by the mc. All the focus should be on the MC MAJORITY of the time and if it's not then it's just a POLY relationship when girls love each other and fuck eachother with, or without the mc being involved which I hate honestly.

But at least you are taking the feedback and listening so appreciate that.

This is just some feedback and criticism.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Thank you. The only reason I wrote this is that I was feeling a blockage while writing episode 4. I made this episode in a month. Had a lot of fun writing Sabrina's backstory and about her Mother. You will see these characters more, especially Sabrina's mother but it will take time, I'm still working on episode 4.
I do hope that means also Mrs. Claus is going to make MC's wish for family be reality, perhaps becoming a mother would also be good for her :p

joryh

Nov 8, 2021

and if you played WVM, MyDorm, Depths Revival, It gives options on if you want girls to have relations with eachother, or have sex with each other in the harem.

As for sex scenes depths revival is a PRIME EXAMPLE of a harem game that does group sex RIGHT without the girls kissing, licking, or doing anything with each other with LOTS OF POSITIONS.

girls being BI is not a issue for me and it never was, My issue is when the girls start forming relationships with eachother making the MC feel like a 3rd wheel and them having sex eachother without the MC with no options to avoid that.

The you got jen pushing a relationship and a threeway date with you with JILL with NO CHOICE and we just have to accept it even if you want to AVOID IT.. I hate anything forced on me like that without no say so. as the head of the harem jen should not be able to just make decisions like that without talking to the MC and getting his opinion or approval about it.. To me it feels like she is the TOP DAWG in the relationship that makes all the decisions for the MC which I am not a fan of.
I don't like jill so just making my decision feel worthless when it is forced on me by JEN with no say so in it (as the player.)

I also don't like if you turn down LIs with some girls, It can close other LIs routes since they are connected..

Not a fan of that BTW.

I don't want to be able to SKIP the scene, I want to be able to have an option to AVOID girls doing anything with each other in a harem.

I don't mind lesbian, But I do hate when it's FORCED on me without any option just like a relationship.

And it is ways for girls to join the harem without them turning bi, Can they just be happy to SHARE THE MC ? If they truly love him, then they should have no problem with that. Though of a LI saying "well I love the mc, so I gotta go lick some pussy so I can be apart of the harem" never made sense to me.

i for one do not like seeing sex scenes that don't involve the MC, I just want options to prevent girls from sleeping with eachother without the MC. Just having lesbian sex bores me and most harem games now have forced lesbian in them with no choice.

I recommend looking up group sex positions also so you can get an idea of them having sex together without the girls having to fuck eachother.

the mc got a mouth, leg, fingers, toes, all that for a reason. A girl can sit on his face while the other can be riding his cock. One girl can be using the MC's fingers to get herself off, and the other can use the other arm with his fingers etc. They be in the doggy positions lines up as well waiting for the MC to fuck then one by one etc as well. No girl should feel left out when it's tons of ways for them to all get pleasured by the mc. All the focus should be on the MC MAJORITY of the time and if it's not then it's just a POLY relationship when girls love each other and fuck eachother with, or without the mc being involved which I hate honestly.

TLDR: As far as your definition is concerned, girls in a harem are brainless fuckdolls with no agency and sure as fuck wont develop any kinda of relationship, using their very own brains and feels, with the other ppl with whom they share a relationship with the 'mc'. Cause, yanno, they surrendered all free will and the ability to think for themselves cause Magic Dick.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
A lot of people complained about this, a couple of reviews only complaining that all Characters are bisexual, and in a harem, the focus is shifting from Mc to other characters. Let's see how many characters are Bi in my game:

Bi :
Jennifer
Jill(Maybe)
Mellisa
Sally

Not Bi:
Ashley
Maya
Cynthia
Lily
Chloe
Eve
Tara
Mikayla

There are a few more characters like Kavita, Sam, and Deja who are straight and are not in the game yet.

Ashley has seen Mc doing things with Mikayla, she was excited because MC was there not because Mikayla
Maya, Mikayla, Chloe. Tara and Cynthia have never said anything or done anything that made them Bi.

An argument can happen about Lily that maybe she is bi she was excited to see Maya, but voyeurism is her kink also, She is way too obsessed with MC.
Now Jill is not Bi for me but people will argue so maybe because there was a scene when she wanted to reach Mc through Jennifer.

Now, the problem with Jennifer is as if people stopped reading or something after she entered the room of that hospital scene. Cause I have dropped hints of her kink in epi2 on the driving scene and she said herself that she enjoys seeing his man fuck other girls. Yet people were still complaining about her being an alpha bitch or something.

I will be adding this to dev-note.
Sorry for adding this to your reply.

Now the thing was I decided to this harem a big happy relationship cause I didn't know there was a problem with it, I didn't know people are going to imagine them being kicked out of this harem. Even though this was a big relationship Mc was always gonna center point of it. Maya, Cynthia, Ashley, Lily, Tara, and Chloe have no relationship with Jennifer or Mellisa. But I'm scrapping that idea now fuck it!

Now that sex-potion thing, yeah, of course, I have seen reverse gangbangs. I have also played WVM. Braindrop used open relationships there. But instead of Mc giving a choice to those characters that either accept this situation, I wanted them to want that situation to happen. But that's clearly a problem for a lot of people. So I might change that.
Please don't change too much, i greatly enjoy the story already as it is. Jennifer is absolutely great character, with her being slightly an enigma, that still is clearly in the corner of MC. Also rest of the ladies are also interesting in their own ways, with each actually being their own character and not a clear cut copy of a trope.

Personally i love the bi and lesbian content, so i would love for you to keep them. No problem with harem members also being with each other when MC isn't around for me. But since there seems to be some vocal section that hates it, perhaps give them option to not see it, while not cutting it out of the game for us who are very much ok with it.

All in all, keep doing the great work you've done. This is definitely one of my favourite games here so far, that actually is more than just nice renders and funny setting. This one actually makes me want to read the story.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
TLDR: As far as your definition is concerned, girls in a harem are brainless fuckdolls with no agency and sure as fuck wont develop any kinda of relationship, using their very own brains and feels, with the other ppl with whom they share a relationship with the 'mc'. Cause, yanno, they surrendered all free will and the ability to think for themselves cause Magic Dick.
Who said they are brainless fuck dolls?

A harem overall is a POWER FANTANSY in general, And I am also a romantic who also want the girls to feel loved as much as the MC.

So having a option to not have girls fucking each other without the mc makes them fuck dolls? This is not real life, it's a AVN with adult elements with KINKs and everything in it.

When I play a harem game I am playing for that KINK alone, not a POLY relationship where everyone is dating and fucking each other involved.

Girls can love each other in the harem, but a romantic feeling just kills the harem kink when girls start developing romantic feelings for each other.

At that point, it's no longer a harem. It is described in my signature on what it is which is not an issue, I just want an option to AVOID it.

It has nothing to do with a "MAGIC DICK." Girls can think for themselves and have feelings without having to want to lick some pussy just because they join the harem, so you honestly not making sense in that regard.
Girls can love each other in a sisterly way without having to want to fuck kiss and fuck each other.
So no they are not "fuck dolls."

Not everyone is a fan of lesbian either so having a option would be good.

Thinking for themselves have nothing to do with not wanting them to sleep with each other without an option, So I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

If the girls love the MC and mostly joining the harem so they can be with him, They should not have a problem with sharing him without having to fuck or develop romantic feelings for each other either.

This is a game, I expect some options and leeway or some form of controll. If not, then I will feel like I am playing a kinetic novel.

If people don't mind the girls sleeping with eachother or bi content that's fine.. NO one is telling the dev to change that, Just a simple option for people who don't like that, can get an option to AVOID IT not SKIP IT.

and with that, I said my piece on it.

People can agree to disagree. Just like the saying go, everyone has assholes just like how everyone have opinions.

Last edited:

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
If a girl isn't into girls, then that's it. Even if I was in a Harem led by one girl with 5 other guys I would still never do anything with them at all. I will never develop any sort of sexual or romantic relationship with those dudes, because I am just not into guys.
Your point makes no sense as it also just assumes every girl is bi or open to it. Sure, a bi girl might "develop any kinda of relationship, using their very own brains and feels, with the other ppl with whom they share a relationship with the 'mc'.", but why on earth would a straight girl? Friendship sure, but who said anything against girls in a harem being buddies?

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I talked with some other dudes about the game and I think I know why the feedback you get seems to focus so much on negative things. I believe it's kind of a self-inflicted wound so to speak.

You frontloaded so much falsehood and secrecy into the first few chapters, that you practically primed your audience to negativity.

So every action of every character is unconsciously seen in the worst possible way. The same problem the game "Bitch Squad" has right now.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022

Not a fan of that BTW.

Grandmas house and Limitless is more examples of perfect harems with no bi or lesbian girls if you make the choice. Everyone gets along perfectly, and no one to make the player get jealous. I keep seeing people complaining about them being mindless fuck dolls, or they need to "explore" their sexuality??? It is a game, there is no mindless or exploring of anything. It is a game to play for entertainment.

TRUE: "So having a option to not have girls fucking each other without the mc makes them fuck dolls? This is not real life, it's a AVN with adult elements with KINKs and everything in it.
When I play a harem game I am playing for that KINK alone, not a POLY relationship where everyone is dating and fucking each other involved. "

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I talked with some other dudes about the game and I think I know why the feedback you get seems to focus so much on negative things. I believe it's kind of a self-inflicted wound so to speak.

You frontloaded so much falsehood and secrecy into the first few chapters, that you practically primed your audience to negativity.

So every action of every character is unconsciously seen in the worst possible way. The same problem the game "Bitch Squad" has right now.
I think that's only part of it. I know a developer that created a game that had two NTR-ish scenes in the beginning of the story. He got a lot of heat over it and so he made the scenes skippable but not avoidable. He posted in the developer's notes that these scenes were in the game to warn players. The comments then switched to MC is weak. I think that part of the perception of him being weak was due to the two scenes mentioned. The negative comments became more ridiculous and at one point there were even comments about license plates.

This game starts out with one of the LI's being a webcam girl; you can read the comments about that. At least some of other LI's seem to have traits that have rubbed players the wrong way. It's no wonder that this game is going to be picked apart. I guess what I don't understand is why the developer cares about the current bi/lesbian content debate when he did not care about the webcam girl/lying debate. By ignoring the first issues raised, he has already insured that this game is never going to garner much patronage. That fact ought to be liberating. He can ignore any negative criticism and just write whatever story he wants to write because at this point, it doesn't really matter.

Reactions: MikeOG and bruce555

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I think that's only part of it. I know a developer that created a game that had two NTR-ish scenes in the beginning of the story. He got a lot of heat over it and so he made the scenes skippable but not avoidable. He posted in the developer's notes that these scenes were in the game to warn players. The comments then switched to MC is weak. I think that part of the perception of him being weak was due to the two scenes mentioned. The negative comments became more ridiculous and at one point there were even comments about license plates.

This game starts out with one of the LI's being a webcam girl; you can read the comments about that. At least some of other LI's seem to have traits that have rubbed players the wrong way. It's no wonder that this game is going to be picked apart. I guess what I don't understand is why the developer cares about the current bi/lesbian content debate when he did not care about the webcam girl/lying debate. By ignoring the first issues raised, he has already insured that this game is never going to garner much patronage. That fact ought to be liberating. He can ignore any negative criticism and just write whatever story he wants to write because at this point, it doesn't really matter.
Don't know why people got pissed about those things to be honest. LI being cam girl didn't bother me and she is completely optional LI you could skip, so it was weird people got so pissed about it. If the LI in question isn't your cup of tea, then just skip it (using you in here as general term, not specifically meaning the person i quote). Also the whole lying/secrecy/falsehoods that we start with, those made the start of the story interesting for me, like there's enigma to unravel here. Also most of the arguments about those things seemed to be something that already had answers hinted upon in the writing, as long as you actually read what game had to say. Like Jen for example, yeah, she has secret that clearly involves her sister and MC clearly has some issues with her sister, but despite that, Jen is clearly shown to be firmly on MC's side. Notice that being on the same side doesn't mean that you are to be told everything all the time. Like in real world, people keep things secret sometimes from each other, even between loving couples that are faithful to each other.

For bi/lesbian content, while i love it and it doesn't bother me at all, if harem members have fun with each other, even when MC isn't there, i can understand that others might not like it, which is why i wouldn't mind if Dev makes it optional to see. And i mean optional to see, if some of the characters are bi, then i don't see any point in Dev changing their character and if you are all in one big harem, there's no real loss if other members of the harem enjoy each other. At the end of the day, this is SpeedPostx's story and they should keep the story and characters as they see fit. Sure we can ask if somethings are changeable and if they are willing to accomodate us, but with every change made to satisfy someone, they risk chance of alienating someone else.

Also about what you said in the first paragraph, while i hate NTR in pretty much all the time, if it's used as the thing that kicks the story of the game in motion and after that you can prevent it from happening and have some vindication, i can tolerate it in these circumstances. Since in that case it becomes basically story of payback and growth. Also as side note, people have weird ideas on what is strong and weak MC in general. I've seen some think that it would be strong to lash out instantly when thing like that happened, when it depends completely in the over all situation. Or that MC is weak if he allows others to perceive him as weak, when they are actually just biding their time to act when the time is right.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I've tried to keep out of this debate, because I know that my feelings on the subject are a bit too drastic for most people, then I get angry, leading to my posts being deleted. So, I'm trying, HARD, to keep quiet about the subject.

Yet, I feel the need to say a few things, I'll put them in a spoiler, don't bother reading if you expect a mainstream opinion, I'm not that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll return to silence now. If this is deleted, I understand. I exercised as much control as I could.

Peace :(

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I've tried to keep out of this debate, because I know that my feelings on the subject are a bit too drastic for most people, then I get angry, leading to my posts being deleted. So, I'm trying, HARD, to keep quiet about the subject.

Yet, I feel the need to say a few things, I'll put them in a spoiler, don't bother reading if you expect a mainstream opinion, I'm not that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll return to silence now. If this is deleted, I understand. I exercised as much control as I could.

Peace :(
I think that your remarks are a bit unfair. It seems that you believe that the reason that some players don't like the bi/lesbian content is because of some prejudice against the LGBTQ community. I believe that the reason for most of the negative comments come from players who see the LI's as being unfaithful to MC. It doesn't matter to them if the other party is male or female. Try to look at it in real life terms. To at least some men if not most, there would be an issue if their wife was sleeping with one or more women without the husband being a part of it. These players are okay with threesomes with MC included, but not romances or sexual relationships that do not include MC. If you consider an LI having sex with other men to be NTR then the same is true if the other partner is female. If you think about it, it might show more prejudiced to be okay with an LI being involved with another woman and not with another man because somehow they believe the two things are not the same thing. I have to think about that myself. I don't think of myself as a prejudiced person; but personally, I would be okay with the bi/lesbian content. I just don't have an interest because of the other content choices.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I think that your remarks are a bit unfair. It seems that you believe that the reason that some players don't like the bi/lesbian content is because of some prejudice against the LGBTQ community. I believe that the reason for most of the negative comments come from players who see the LI's as being unfaithful to MC. It doesn't matter to them if the other party is male or female. Try to look at it in real life terms. To at least some men if not most, there would be an issue if their wife was sleeping with one or more women without the husband being a part of it. These players are okay with threesomes with MC included, but not romances or sexual relationships that do not include MC. If you consider an LI having sex with other men to be NTR then the same is true if the other partner is female. If you think about it, it might show more prejudiced to be okay with an LI being involved with another woman and not with another man because somehow they believe the two things are not the same thing. I have to think about that myself. I don't think of myself as a prejudiced person; but personally, I would be okay with the bi/lesbian content. I just don't have an interest because of the other content choices.
Personally i don't really see it as cheating, if all partners are part of the same harem. So if two ladies in your harem have fun with each other, or even love each other, while also loving MC, then i would be fine with it. They would be happier for it and thus you would have more pleasant vibes going on. Now if the lady went behind your back and slept with outsider, then it would be cheating. I feel like if the women in your harem can only be with you, while you have the ability to be with anyone, it's highly unfair and would only lead to problems in my view. Now i'm not advocating every harem member to be with every harem member, unless they are bi, but denying them the possibility if they would be interested in that seems just cruel and denying them part of their sexuality.

But then again, there are people on these forums that feel that woman using machine dildo is somehow wrong and that they lose their virginity to that....

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
A lot of people complained about this, a couple of reviews only complaining that all Characters are bisexual, and in a harem, the focus is shifting from Mc to other characters. Let's see how many characters are Bi in my game:

Bi :
Jennifer
Jill(Maybe)
Mellisa
Sally

Not Bi:
Ashley
Maya
Cynthia
Lily
Chloe
Eve
Tara
Mikayla

There are a few more characters like Kavita, Sam, and Deja who are straight and are not in the game yet.

Ashley has seen Mc doing things with Mikayla, she was excited because MC was there not because Mikayla
Maya, Mikayla, Chloe. Tara and Cynthia have never said anything or done anything that made them Bi.

An argument can happen about Lily that maybe she is bi she was excited to see Maya, but voyeurism is her kink also, She is way too obsessed with MC.
Now Jill is not Bi for me but people will argue so maybe because there was a scene when she wanted to reach Mc through Jennifer.

I will be adding this to dev-note.
Sorry for adding this to your reply.

Now the thing was I decided to this harem a big happy relationship cause I didn't know there was a problem with it, I didn't know people are going to imagine them being kicked out of this harem. Even though this was a big relationship Mc was always gonna center point of it. Maya, Cynthia, Ashley, Lily, Tara, and Chloe have no relationship with Jennifer or Mellisa. But I'm scrapping that idea now fuck it!

Now that sex-potion thing, yeah, of course, I have seen reverse gangbangs. I have also played WVM. Braindrop used open relationships there. But instead of Mc giving a choice to those characters that either accept this situation, I wanted them to want that situation to happen. But that's clearly a problem for a lot of people. So I might change that.
Hi, I would say please for the love of the gods do not change what you are currently doing.
Just because a vocal minority can't have their harem member's touching does not mean that is everyone's opinion.

Honestly, to me the best way for a "harem" relationship to work is actually functionally a closed poly relationship with the MC being the only male and center of the relationship. It just makes sense. The girls are going to be meeting each other and getting close. They are going to bond over the MC, and for the straight girls, they will gain more friends/sisters, but what about the Bi girls? If two of the girls are Bi and find each other attractive, why wouldn't they also want to be with each other while being with the MC?

I just don't get where people are getting jealous of the other girls in the harem.
It's not like they are telling the MC to "get out" while they have their own lesbian scene or a girl is using the harem as a way to get to the other girls, I've seen that in other games, that's not what's happening here. The Mc is the CenterPoint of this story. Jen gives us the option to have her dominate Nurse Sally into an obedient little slut for the MC. Unless you are just totally against lesbianism or femdom on principle, I don't get how this is a bad thing.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I get what people were talking about now, it's like a soap opera cranked up to 11 with all the lies, obfuscation, and omissions. The main LI being Jen is pretty meh to me, not a fan of her looks or personality thus far. I found myself wishing that Lily was in that role because despite her slightly obsessive stalkery behavior she's hiding less from the MC and I find her more attractive.

Mikayla and Chloe are attractive but that drug makes me apprehensive, betting it's connected to Melissa/Jen and this mysterious, probably mob/loan-shark related, debt.

Jill is attractive but off-putting due to their relationship both mentioned and seen...pulling the MC over for no reason, not cool. Cecilia isn't really my type despite liking the story that'll probably develop around her, reminds me of Amy's story from Personal Trainer.

Maya could pass as Jen's twin albeit with bigger boobs and even less personality so far; may ignore her unless Sam is in the cards, is attractive, and requires her route. Ashley's hot but until more information comes to light about Eve, why the MC left, and all that the interactions feel rushed. Tara is a redhead, always a positive in my book and is an Al Snow fan.

Not a whole lot of information on any of the LIs and even less that isn't tainted by some brand of deceit. I'd say my biggest concern is that the aforementioned ever present deceit will turn a slow burn into a frustration simulator.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Something I keep seeing people bring up is that they hate every LI in this game is hiding something from the MC. But to those I ask, are you all expecting something terrible? Because if you've played the story so far, and seen the tone of things as they are, I can almost guarantee you most people are imagining something way, waaaaay worse then the individual secrets we are actually going to get revealed. The issue is, we keep seeing the Girl's perspectives on how they feel bad holding info from the MC, Jen is a big one here as she obviously feels terrible about whatever secret (which probably involves her sister, niece, and the MC) an it strains her relationship with someone she obviously loves deeply.

But to this I say.... can you give it a bit to play out?
The story and mystery would kinda suck if Speedy just out right told us what each of the girls is hiding from us, wouldn't it? I know devs have hurt us in the past with taking things in the NTRish direction, but I don't think Speedy is aiming that way. I suspect the reveals will have alot of meaning for the story, but will ultimately result in "Oh.... why the fuck was she so worried about something stupid like that?"

Like Jen, I highly suspect its just going to be a money thing and Jen's pride and not wanting to take advantage of the MC putting up a wall between her and him and when it finally comes out he's just going to tell her she's being dumb and Jen will be able to drop that 100lb weight she has on her shoulders.
We just gotta give it a bit...

Jan 7, 2019
Something I keep seeing people bring up is that they hate every LI in this game is hiding something from the MC. But to those I ask, are you all expecting something terrible? Because if you've played the story so far, and seen the tone of things as they are, I can almost guarantee you most people are imagining something way, waaaaay worse then the individual secrets we are actually going to get revealed. The issue is, we keep seeing the Girl's perspectives on how they feel bad holding info from the MC, Jen is a big one here as she obviously feels terrible about whatever secret (which probably involves her sister, niece, and the MC) an it strains her relationship with someone she obviously loves deeply.

But to this I say.... can you give it a bit to play out? The story and mystery would kinda suck if Speedy just out right told us what each of the girls is hiding from us, wouldn't it? I know devs have hurt us in the past with taking things in the NTRish direction, but I don't think Speedy is aiming that way. I suspect the reveals will have alot of meaning for the story, but will ultimately result in "Oh.... why the fuck was she so worried about something stupid like that?"

Like Jen, I highly suspect its just going to be a money thing and Jen's pride and not wanting to take advantage of the MC putting up a wall between her and him and when it finally comes out he's just going to tell her she's being dumb and Jen will be able to drop that 100lb weight she has on her shoulders.
My issue with the game is Jen and the femdom and then the setting up the date with Jill without asking the Mc and if i avoid Jen i miss out on alot of the story i also hate lesbian and bi Li's as it is every game and its becoming boring as shit to see every harem game with a straight girl that becomes bi because of one sex scene.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
My issue with the game is Jen and the femdom and then the setting up the date with Jill without asking the Mc and if i avoid Jen i miss out on alot of the story i also hate lesbian and bi Li's as it is every game and its becoming boring as shit to see every harem game with a straight girl that becomes bi because of one sex scene.
As the dev has said before, only specific LIs are bi, because they are written like that. So there won't be a straight girl that becomes bi.

Reactions: The ArcKnight
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes