Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Don't worry. I'm going to remove Jennifer or Mellisa. they will be there just like the way they are. I'm still in a thinking phase I will post my decisions later.
Hi! I fully agree with what Horny Toad said. You must make the game you have in mind and do it however you want. If someone doesn't like it, there are hundreds of other games on this very site. The only comments, critiques or feedback you should accept are those regarding "gameplay". Like the opacity of the text box or the layout of the menu or if there is a possibility to name the saves (these are just some examples). For whatever else, it's YOUR game, they're YOUR characters, and it's YOUR story. Peace.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hi! I fully agree with what Horny Toad said. You must make the game you have in mind and do it however you want. If someone doesn't like it, there are hundreds of other games on this very site. The only comments, critiques or feedback you should accept are those regarding "gameplay". Like the opacity of the text box or the layout of the menu or if there is a possibility to name the saves (these are just some examples). For whatever else, it's YOUR game, they're YOUR characters, and it's YOUR story. Peace.
none of what you listed is gameplay

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Not going to lie, I would absolutely love to see Ashley's mom.
I can just picture the first meeting....

MC: "Hey Mamma, good to see yo-"
-Smooshed into Mamma's cleavage-
Ash's Mom: "Oh my baby boy, it's so good to see you, hopefully my little brat hasn't been driving you crazy with her clinginess."
Ash: -Angry baby sister noises-
Leading to later on with MC ending up seducing Ash's mom :p

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
So I just played the main game from start to finish (yet to do the xmas special) and all I can say is SpeedPostx don't change a thing with how you are writing this story, Sure there is some secrets going on but none that have made me want to hate the writing style or the characters.
I hope you keep the group sex/bi thing going or at least make it optional but don't cut it out it's not that strong that the game deserves hate from it and it helps build the current story setting, it's not overused in this title.

This was a great read, sure a tad different to the standard mini drama and then everyone jumps on the MC's cock within the first two chapters but there is nothing wrong with this at all. Can't wait for the next chapter to see if some of these secrets are shown and how the characters romance builds with the MC.

Great job so far keep up the good work.

Reactions: SpeedPostx

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I tried to go to the preference page but got an error screen. The Dev needs to fix this.
It's a current bug if using the walkthrough mod, the only work around for now is to set the your preferences then add the walkthrough mod, a tad more details can be found on posts a few pages back.
Mods are not officially supported so the dev does not really need to fix this. but I recall the dev posting about it when it was first reported.

Reactions: Woodstock_1983

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's a current bug if using the walkthrough mod, the only work around for now is to set the your preferences then add the walkthrough mod, a tad more details can be found on posts a few pages back.
Mods are not officially supported so the dev does not really need to fix this. but I recall the dev posting about it when it was first reported.
weird that not everyone has it that uses the mod then........ :unsure:

Reactions: FatGiant

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
weird that not everyone has it that uses the mod then........ :unsure:
I mean, it's quite common that not every bug happen to everyone that is using the program, unless it's specific kind of mistake in the coding, that literally breaks it in 100% of the cases. At least that's my experience through my gaming life of many decades.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes