HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hi, Speed here. I was going to quote a lot of people but I dropped the idea. I have made my decision. There are the things I'm going to do:

1. I'm not going to Change Jennifer, Mellisa, Sally, or Jill's character. I think those characters are good, even those flawed but that's their charm for me. They will get their chance to remove the flaws in the story instead of me changing their characters.

2. A lot of people asked to have the option to cancel the date with Jill. First I did not add that cause right now in the story Mc is not at the stage where he would agree to be going on a date with Jill that's why it's forced upon him. I thought of giving two date scenes according to the variable if you tell Jill about Jennifer or not on EP2 but now I have decided to add that option but now if you deny going on the date with Jill this will skip the scene because there is not a possible scene in its alternative.
The reason someone I forget to add options is I get a bit obsessive that the character should behave the way they are. I will work on that.

3. The lesbian sex scene- of course, I have said already they will be optional if there is something important info in those scenes I will make a non-lewd scene for them.

4. If you are wondering about the lies and hiding stuff, EP4 will give light on a lot of stuff, especially Jennifer's story.

5. The thing with harem now, my problem is I don't want to force the harem on those characters, I want them to desire to be included in that harem. This harem is for Mc and he is the one who is going to make it but not by giving the ultimatum to LI but guide them comfortably into this harem. I know, maybe I'm giving too much value to the LI but that's the way I want to go.

6. I know a lot of people don't read every word of the LN and make reviews and comments about but I as a creator of this LN have to right to correct them if they are giving wrong information. There is nothing if they are wrong just making rumors that I'm going to surprise cuck is still not good. I have said it multiple times and I will say it more there will be no NTR in this game. Only NETORI! if you don't know Netori google it.

I hope I did not miss anything. Sorry for starting a debate in the forum. The last thing I want to say is that this is my first novel I will make more mistakes in the future, be patient, and I will try my best to give you a good story.

Thank you for your support and patience.
I for one am glad that you aren't going to change characters, or making too much adjustments to the story you started to tell. I think it's fine as it is, so this is definitely good news for me and others who think similarly. So keep up the good work (y)

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
5. The thing with harem now, my problem is I don't want to force the harem on those characters, I want them to desire to be included in that harem. This harem is for Mc and he is the one who is going to make it but not by giving the ultimatum to LI but guide them comfortably into this harem. I know, maybe I'm giving too much value to the LI but that's the way I want to go.
I don't know why you think that, but in general people that like the Harem fetish want it to be full of romance. So your vision for this is spot on what I want out of a Harem game. MC needs a real connection to the LIs if its only mindless sex he can go and buy a whore.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I played a lot of games with harems, but what's the problem with lesbian content here and how it is different from other games to cause an issue? Haven't played yet.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hi, Speed here. I was going to quote a lot of people but I dropped the idea. I have made my decision. There are the things I'm going to do:

1. I'm not going to Change Jennifer, Mellisa, Sally, or Jill's character. I think those characters are good, even those flawed but that's their charm for me. They will get their chance to remove the flaws in the story instead of me changing their characters.

2. A lot of people asked to have the option to cancel the date with Jill. First I did not add that cause right now in the story Mc is not at the stage where he would agree to be going on a date with Jill that's why it's forced upon him. I thought of giving two date scenes according to the variable if you tell Jill about Jennifer or not on EP2 but now I have decided to add that option but now if you deny going on the date with Jill this will skip the scene because there is not a possible scene in its alternative.
The reason someone I forget to add options is I get a bit obsessive that the character should behave the way they are. I will work on that.

3. The lesbian sex scene- of course, I have said already they will be optional if there is something important info in those scenes I will make a non-lewd scene for them.

4. If you are wondering about the lies and hiding stuff, EP4 will give light on a lot of stuff, especially Jennifer's story.

6. I know a lot of people don't read every word of the LN and make reviews and comments about but I as a creator of this LN have to right to correct them if they are giving wrong information. There is nothing if they are wrong just making rumors that I'm going to surprise cuck is still not good. I have said it multiple times and I will say it more there will be no NTR in this game. Only NETORI! if you don't know Netori google it.

I hope I did not miss anything. Sorry for starting a debate in the forum. The last thing I want to say is that this is my first novel I will make more mistakes in the future, be patient, and I will try my best to give you a good story.

standing_ovation.gif

Peace :)

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I played a lot of games with harems, but what's the problem with lesbian content here and how it is different from other games to cause an issue? Haven't played yet.
there is nothing this game does that justifies the hate it got over this one scene, but as you self-admitted, it's fucking everywhere.
I'm not bothered by what happened in the game, to be frank, it was fucking hot.

But as with all trends, there comes a time when it gets too much and people start lashing out until the pendulum swings in the opposite direction. And a lot of people seem to be simply fed up with every girl turning Bi trope and lesbian relationships as default in harem games. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, I also stopped giving a single shit about the marvel cinematic universe after the 10th movie. There is only so much you can take.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hi, I would say please for the love of the gods do not change what you are currently doing.
Just because a vocal minority can't have their harem member's touching does not mean that is everyone's opinion.

Honestly, to me the best way for a "harem" relationship to work is actually functionally a closed poly relationship with the MC being the only male and center of the relationship. It just makes sense. The girls are going to be meeting each other and getting close. They are going to bond over the MC, and for the straight girls, they will gain more friends/sisters, but what about the Bi girls? If two of the girls are Bi and find each other attractive, why wouldn't they also want to be with each other while being with the MC?

I just don't get where people are getting jealous of the other girls in the harem.
It's not like they are telling the MC to "get out" while they have their own lesbian scene or a girl is using the harem as a way to get to the other girls, I've seen that in other games, that's not what's happening here. The Mc is the CenterPoint of this story. Jen gives us the option to have her dominate Nurse Sally into an obedient little slut for the MC. Unless you are just totally against lesbianism or femdom on principle, I don't get how this is a bad thing.
Something I keep seeing people bring up is that they hate every LI in this game is hiding something from the MC. But to those I ask, are you all expecting something terrible? Because if you've played the story so far, and seen the tone of things as they are, I can almost guarantee you most people are imagining something way, waaaaay worse then the individual secrets we are actually going to get revealed. The issue is, we keep seeing the Girl's perspectives on how they feel bad holding info from the MC, Jen is a big one here as she obviously feels terrible about whatever secret (which probably involves her sister, niece, and the MC) an it strains her relationship with someone she obviously loves deeply.

But to this I say.... can you give it a bit to play out?
The story and mystery would kinda suck if Speedy just out right told us what each of the girls is hiding from us, wouldn't it? I know devs have hurt us in the past with taking things in the NTRish direction, but I don't think Speedy is aiming that way. I suspect the reveals will have alot of meaning for the story, but will ultimately result in "Oh.... why the fuck was she so worried about something stupid like that?"

Like Jen, I highly suspect its just going to be a money thing and Jen's pride and not wanting to take advantage of the MC putting up a wall between her and him and when it finally comes out he's just going to tell her she's being dumb and Jen will be able to drop that 100lb weight she has on her shoulders.
We just gotta give it a bit...
I see you are a voice of reason and a man (or woman) of character! Thank you for being a reasonable influence in this thread!!!

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

I'm A-OK with everything you said. Can't wait to play next chapter

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I see incest tag but no patch here?
What kind of incest content?
Brother and 2 half sisters (at least for now). There's a chance for a step-mother, no clue if it's even planned. There's also 2 sisters and the daughter of one of them, again no clue if they will interact with each other, but all three will interact with the MC. There's also another mom and daughter, these seem more remote, but, you can dream about it at least ( LOL ).

There are some characters yet to be introduced that we (me at least) know nothing about.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Brother and 2 half sisters (at least for now). There's a chance for a step-mother, no clue if it's even planned. There's also 2 sisters and the daughter of one of them, again no clue if they will interact with each other, but all three will interact with the MC. There's also another mom and daughter, these seem more remote, but, you can dream about it at least ( LOL ).

There are some characters yet to be introduced that we (me at least) know nothing about.

Well, I kind of made the sister a Step-Sister, but sometimes it doesn't seem right. I mean, she is calling him Step-Brother in my game all the time. Oh well.

At least there is the option of naming them whatever relationship you want. Roommate just seems like a bad option.

Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well, I kind of made the sister a Step-Sister, but sometimes it doesn't seem right. I mean, she is calling him Step-Brother in my game all the time. Oh well.

At least there is the option of naming them whatever relationship you want. Roommate just seems like a bad option.
There's that too... :)

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
Jen was being a bitch at the hospital so I immediatly didn't want to have anything to do with her and now I'm reading about all this drama with her and how she's the main Li and all and I skipped all of it I guess. So is this worth playing if you're not interested in her or do you just miss a huge part of the game?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Jen was being a bitch at the hospital so I immediatly didn't want to have anything to do with her and now I'm reading about all this drama with her and how she's the main Li and all and I skipped all of it I guess. So is this worth playing if you're not interested in her or do you just miss a huge part of the game?
It has been said (I didn't confirm it) that Jen content is 3/4 of the game so far. Up to you, I guess.

I can tell you that in spite of the content that there is with her, will make you growl in frustration at least until the next update, I feel that it is a setting up of conditions by the Dev. Maybe I'm even correct... :D

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
It has been said (I didn't confirm it) that Jen content is 3/4 of the game so far. Up to you, I guess.

I can tell you that in spite of the content that there is with her, will make you growl in frustration at least until the next update, I feel that it is a setting up of conditions by the Dev. Maybe I'm even correct... :D

I mean if Jen is 3/4 of the game then it seems obvious to me that it's not worth to continue playing if you're not into her. But now I know at least, thanks.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I mean if Jen is 3/4 of the game then it seems obvious to me that it's not worth to continue playing if you're not into her. But now I know at least, thanks.
I understand, but, maybe consider give the girl a chance, everyone has shitty days. Not saying that she won't make you feel like throwing her from a tall building, or something, but, she's hot as fuck. (Why is making annoying, frustrating bitches, hot as fuck such a trend?)

I hope you reconsider, the story is worth it and the next update will (???????) clear some of the bloody lies going around. (I remember that you promised SpeedPostx)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

As dev themself has confirmed, MC and Ashley have same father, but different mothers.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Not going to lie, I would absolutely love to see Ashley's mom.
I can just picture the first meeting....

MC: "Hey Mamma, good to see yo-"
-Smooshed into Mamma's cleavage-
Ash's Mom: "Oh my baby boy, it's so good to see you, hopefully my little brat hasn't been driving you crazy with her clinginess."
Ash: -Angry baby sister noises-

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes