Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
There are a few things I posted about my game in discord or Patreon:

1. Changes in Chloe's character: you can check out here, the post is public:

2. Poll on a new character, Mrs. Garcia:
View attachment 2411036

3. Episode 4's description:
View attachment 2411023

4. A post about Maya's fantasy and fetish: I'm adding a bit of spice to her character and her path. This will go public after a week or something.

I thought of posting about this here cause if you are not in discord you must have missed this. So, join the server if you would like.
1- About Chloe, I was mostly indifferent to her. She didn't strike me as important or relevant, yes, she was quite unlikable. Again, not because of the camming, because of how she acted. From such a low point, any improvement is welcome.
2- F2, it's the one that looks more affable (if that's not the point of the character, then F1) the last option looks a bit... dumb, maybe?
3- Looking good. Looking really good.
4- So Maya is stepping up. Nice. Can't wait to find out more about her. So far you haven't messed with her (LOL) so I can still sympathize with her... hope it stays that way (Wink, Wink).

Peace :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There are a few things I posted about my game in discord or Patreon:

1. Changes in Chloe's character: you can check out here, the post is public:

2. Poll on a new character, Mrs. Garcia:
View attachment 2411036

3. Episode 4's description:
View attachment 2411023

4. A post about Maya's fantasy and fetish: I'm adding a bit of spice to her character and her path. This will go public after a week or something.

I thought of posting about this here cause if you are not in discord you must have missed this. So, join the server if you would like.
1- About Chloe, I was mostly indifferent to her. She didn't strike me as important or relevant, yes, she was quite unlikable. Again, not because of the camming, because of how she acted. From such a low point, any improvement is welcome.
2- F2, it's the one that looks more affable (if that's not the point of the character, then F1) the last option looks a bit... dumb, maybe?
3- Looking good. Looking really good.
4- So Maya is stepping up. Nice. Can't wait to find out more about her. So far you haven't messed with her (LOL) so I can still sympathize with her... hope it stays that way (Wink, Wink).

Peace :)
  1. Eh, I actually liked Chloe's potential, but not how she was in that first event / set of scenes. So, I looked forward to more content with her, assuming she changed over time and became "tamed" by the MC and learned actually to be nice to people for a change. Maybe the MC eventually trained her to be fully submissive to him so he could guide her to drop her attitude and learn to become a decent human. So I definitely liked her; sorry that you hadn't heard otherwise. But I did want to see her grow as a character over time and become better than how she started, for sure.

2. I agree that I think #2 looks the best of those samples, although I do like them all.

3. Damn, those have to be totals, right? Given character numbers being included, I would think so. If those are just in Episode 4, holy crap, that's a lot! Also, that would worry me if more than 10 new characters get introduced or something.

4. Looking forward to more Maya! :love:
Thanks for reminding me about Discord. I had meant to join before, and now I have.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I'm guessing this is sarcastic, and that it's meant to say you didn't like her. JIC it's a legitimate question, though, she was the camgirl who was behind on rent.
Well, she was chemist or some kind of scientist that was doing possibly questionable research, since she had to fund it by being cam girl.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Actually, we are still going towards that path but much faster. And she will be less bitchy from now on. That's the change you are going to see.
Keep it up with the good work dude, You have been doing great so far.
I can not wait for the next update!

Reactions: SpeedPostx

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Alright so I rejected Jennifer don't want anything to do with that woman. So I get that you won't see her niece. But why don't we get the video call from Maya neither did we get the nightmare but that is good at least just shows not being with that woman helps mc lolzz

Mr. Dom

Feb 24, 2019
NTR tag is missing in this game. Mc is second fiddle to Jennifer in this game(it's her harem not the mc his). Good luck but as a harem fan this game isn't for me good luck:)
There is no NTR tag on F95. NTR consists of 3 different entities and F95 NTR tag only considered 1. They renamed it appropriately to Netorare. If the MC is not jealous of the person being with someone else, then it is NOT Netorare according to F95 tag definitions.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes