battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Bi :
Jennifer
Mellisa
Sally
Jill(Maybe)
I read what you said and I still don't understand exactly what you are planning. Will all bi-sexual and lesbian content be optional? Are bi-sexual Li's optional? I don't want any sexual interaction between my Li's. If there is even an attraction towards another Li then she is ruined as a Li for me. I played the first version of your game and liked it but don't want to get invested in Li's that I won't like.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Well, if someone play with 0% Dialog box opacity, one small add
define gui.dialogue_text_outlines = [ (0, "#00000080", 2, 2) ]
to gui.rpy. Really help to READ WHITE TEXT. You welcome.
And why "Friend" (or M**/S**/B**) always with big F, it's look really weird in some dialogs.

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Love the renders,writing,humor,but story,hmmm. It's like starting to watch some conspiracy movie right from the middle. U know shit what happened before and more you watch,less you know. Every woman(girl) has something to hide from MC and somehow main reason is to protect MC? We are not talking about classic amnesia guy,we are talking about somebody smart who is making a lot of money and even if he had shady past,he would certainly know what is about. More and more things are pilling up and look like dev is planning to reveal everything on the end. Instead of building up suspense,is making me annoyed.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I have been a big fan of suspense thrillers, you can tell that by the story of my game. That's why I wanted to do something different, like giving small hits about Mc's past, and no information dumb at the start of the episode, but I'm seeing that it's not right for everyone who doesn't enjoy that, that's why from ep4 I have changed that a bit, giving more information to the player. And every secret those girls are hiding will be revealed if you stay on their path. Those secrets are a big part of their story.
And I am not trying to pile up all the secrets to reveal at the end, I think they are piling up because of the slow pace I was going with at first, but with ep4 that will change. And I was never a fan of reveal at the end kind of stories, that's not going to happen.
Really appreciate that you explained everything what I wanted to know. (y)

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Links are still broken, missing Episode 1 in the game's folder.

Edit: The MEGA download that is, haven't tried any others.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Links are still broken, missing Episode 1 in the game's folder.

Edit: The MEGA download that is, haven't tried any others.
All episodes are in ep3. And I checked mega links are still up.
Episode 1 doesn't have its own folder. But script.rpy (in the primary /game folder) is the content for Episode 1. And like SpeedPostx said, the Mega links work just fine.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Cheers for the heads up. Must be a problem with the mod then cause as with the other dude, my Preference menu causes my game to crash as well as the first scene (after naming your character). View attachment 2571667
Ah, that could be. I don't use a modded version of this game (or almost any game, actually), so that's a very good possibility of the cause. I would @ or quote the creator of the mod for help, in that case.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cheers for the heads up. Must be a problem with the mod then cause as with the other dude, my Preference menu causes my game to crash as well as the first scene (after naming your character). View attachment 2571667
I used the compressed post here, and the mod and have had no issues....name characters and fine.

Ah, that could be. I don't use a modded version of this game (or almost any game, actually), so that's a very good possibility of the cause. I would @ or quote the creator of the mod for help, in that case.
Well, I've had zero issues using the mod, odd the game crashes for someone who uses the "uncompressed" version, but the compressed version plus mod in the same scenario works fine.

Reactions: rayyy69

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Well, I've had zero issues using the mod, odd the game crashes for someone who uses the "uncompressed" version, but the compressed version plus mod in the same scenario works fine.
Just tried to compressed version myself and that too had a problem. If it's not the mod then maybe 7zip is removing one the folders or something upon unzipping. Hella confusing either way.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just tried to compressed version myself and that too had a problem. If it's not the mod then maybe 7zip is removing one the folders or something upon unzipping. Hella confusing either way.
Strange, let me test it now I still have both.

Did you get the "fixed mod to?"

Edit nope, compressed version, with fixed mod, name selection didn't crash noir did preferences. Windows 11.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes