SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Only downloaded the game this week so both links should be up to date unless there's a separate bugfix for the mod that I've missed?
Unless the link is different on MEGA this should be the mod name: TheLostLove-EPISODE-3-FINAL_WT_mod_2nd_fixed

Other than you are accidentally playing the Halloween episode, I'm not sure...

Mar 29, 2021
Hi SpeedPostx, I'm sorry to bother you, but I would like to ask if you plan to maybe release The Lost Love on Steam too sometime in the future, when the development will be concluded?

Mar 29, 2021
I would love to do that man. I heard good things about publishing your game on stream but I don't think my game is there yet. At the start of the development I had the bad habit of not polishing my game enough I have changed now but I feel like my game needs more work, more animation, a lot of scenes need to be reworked, better GUI, etc. But I will do it maybe next year... Thank you for asking though.
Well, there will be time for polishing the game, I'm really looking forward to it!! ;)
Anyway, it's fantastic, thank you very much for letting us know about that! (y)

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Posso dizer com certeza mais de 1000 porque já estou perto desse número. Mas tenho certeza que esse número ultrapassará esse. Mesmo no último episódio, pensei em fazer apenas 1.000 renderizações, mas acabei com mais de 1.500+. Mas neste episódio eu tentei renderizar menos conversas e focar mais na qualidade dessas renderizações ao invés da quantidade.
[/CITAR]
Thanks

Reactions: SpeedPostx

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
This does have animations, though. It just doesn't have the tag for some reason.
Frankly, if this game has a problem it isn't the graphics or the animations.

Something may be said for the characters presentation, until now, almost all of them are in a cloud of suspicion or straight up lies. There's hope that some of that is cleared up on the next update.

To me, after replaying, the author made a couple decisions that could be called excessive. One, presenting key players with too little info, giving them an aura of deception, Two, allowing us to read SOME of their thoughts, while controlling the info. All of that, isn't bad. It was just EVERYONE. If the characters had been introduced at a slower pace (no clue how, they needed to be there) or, some of them were allowed to open further, maybe the sense of impending doom and darkness wouldn't be so strong and pervasive. But, that's not a problem for long. I think that some of this needs to be cleared, or, I fear that the interest in this will wane even further.

Or, I could be completely wrong, always a possibility.

Peace :)

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Just tried to compressed version myself and that too had a problem. If it's not the mod then maybe 7zip is removing one the folders or something upon unzipping. Hella confusing either way.
OOOKAY..... sooo i got the same problem, got the uncompresed version of the game (through mega) and the mod, put all the mod folder where they are soposed to go (used 7zip to unpack) and got the same problem, game gives me an error if i try to go into the preference tab, i go to new game it starts, let me put in the names of the MC and than crashes to desktop:mad:
i delete the whole thing and unpack it again but this time i don't add the mod, EVERYTHING WORKS FINE, so i say to myself, hmm it's not the game the game is fine the mod does not like something, i check the date the mod was updated last time and it was december, the last time the game was updated was january, so maybe that's the problem?
but no out of curiosity i retry to put the mod back again and this time it works just fine?? the faq?! :WaitWhat:
i can go into the preference no problem the game no longer crashes and the mod WT works just fine :illuminati:

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Game is really good. MC looks and feels more in late 20s then 30s (which is plus on my side)

Reactions: MikeOG

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
SpeedPostx After getting into a LI path, will we be able to break things off later if we want? So far i'm trying to get into all LI's paths, not just because i like them, but because i'm also curious about their secrets, and why they're keeping them. But if i don't like what i find, i want to be able to properly give them the boot.

Edit: I'm excited for the next update, hoping we get at least some revelations :ROFLMAO:

redridr86

Jun 7, 2018
If you're still having problems with the game crashing with the mod. Try running the game with out it till you finish naming your mc. Save, then add the mod. Seams to work for me.

Reactions: phreadom

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
pls add the bdsm tag to game when it is implemented in the future
so many good bdsm games remain hidden away just because of poor tag usage :cry:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Game errors if I try to enter Preferences, crashes completely as soon as the first scene starts.

EDIT: That was with the mod. Took redridr86 's advice and didn't apply the mod until after naming the MC and starting the story and that seems to have worked.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes