Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I literally got to that first hospital scene with Jennifer and I don't want to have anything to do with her so I started reading the thread and people say that she's THE main Li and like 3/4 of the game so is this even worth playing if you're not into her?
So far i'm giving Jenni the benefit of the doubt, at least until we figure out some of the things she's keeping from the MC, but even if you don't want anything to do with her, i'd play this game just for ashley, she's the best girl and it's not even close.

Reactions: SpeedPostx

burke5

Jan 16, 2021
Hey I loved playing this. Though it would have made sense for Ashley to be stronger. Will she become stronger than the MC as she works out?

Reactions: SpeedPostx

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I literally got to that first hospital scene with Jennifer and I don't want to have anything to do with her so I started reading the thread and people say that she's THE main Li and like 3/4 of the game so is this even worth playing if you're not into her?
Personally i don't see anything wrong with her, it's clear that MC is the most important thing in her life. Sure she is keeping some secrets related to her sister, but those will be revealed eventually. She is clearly also very much open to the idea of getting more ladies for MC to fuck and not too jealous about it.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
so far after reading the dev notes
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
why are harem fans so frustrating ....
dev is in chp 3 and already ppl are complaining about li characters like bruhhhhh
let the dev actually continue the fucking plot !!
wait and find out why characters are behaving the way they are behaving

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
dev is in chp 3 and already ppl are complaining about li characters like bruhhhhh
let the dev actually continue the fucking plot !!
wait and find out why characters are behaving the way they are behaving
Some people like to jump into conclusions, especially the worst possible ones. Even though there's no real hint towards that conclusion. But that's just people for you, sadly.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Don't see this posted, but the new version will have a WT embedded.

It's a pubic post :coffee:

Path Maker And Walkthrough Mode
Hi, Speed here. Sorry for such a long silence. In this post, I want to talk about Path Maker, an option that will let you play the latest episode directly, and walkthrough mode, which will highlight the right choice for you in the game.
Path Maker:

This option will let you play the latest episode without going through the precise ones.

First, you will have to enter your name and last name, and the path maker will start asking you questions about the characters in the game.

Instead of asking about every choice you have already made till ep3, the question will be precise, for example, which path you will take with Ashley? This way you won't spend 5 to 10 minutes just answering questions.
Also, you will be able to change their name according to your taste.

Of course, there will be only a few important questions for you to answer that will affect the game.
Otherwise, you only have to select Yes or No to pursue a particular character's path.

Walkthrough Mode:
I know there are other walkthrough modes but those change the script of my game if applied, but I wanted to make a toggle button so the player can turn on and off this mode. So I made a simple one:

You can turn on the mode in preferences and all the right choices will turn into green.

Right now, I'm thinking of putting this on ep4 only, and with the public release, I will put this on every episode.
The reason I made it instead of downloading another walkthrough mode is that I didn't want to complicate things for me in the future.

Sorry for taking so long to publish the update, but I will be releasing the update this month for sure, and till I don't release the update I will keep the billing off, and after releasing the update, I will keep the billing for one week so you all can play the update. I will also inform you before turning it on.

As always thank you for your patience and support.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
Hi, Speed here. After so long the update is here, Ep4- beta. As I have said before the billing will stay on pause till next week. As always thank you for your support and patience.

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
Huh? A new release just popped a few days ago.
The last release date in the OP is january. 6 months ago. if there was another update that recently, it doesn't appear in the OP. also was wondering because when you go to download it it says FINAL in the name of the download.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The last release date in the OP is january. 6 months ago. if there was another update that recently, it doesn't appear in the OP.
Well, yeah, just reading a few posts might help or checking the dev's Patreon.....

The billing has been turned off on Patreon.

The dev and also posted here why.

Sorry for taking so long to publish the update, but I will be releasing the update this month for sure, and till I don't release the update I will keep the billing off, and after releasing the update, I will keep the billing for one week so you all can play the update. I will also inform you before turning it on.

As always thank you for your patience and support.
They just released a "BETA" the ones who have been paying for some time before billing got turned off because they didn't want to keep charging while working on the update.

Post comes here when they leak or when they become public. The full release will come in a week and Patreon billing will become active and people can get it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
We have established that MC has more strength than Ashley in the arcade scene. Also, they are both going to work out, if you noticed in the last scene,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you asking because you want a stronger woman overpowering MC?
They want Ronda Rousey in the game, I think.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

27 MINUTES AGO
Dev-update 13 07 2023
Hi, Speed here. Raining season is slowly but surely picking up the pace here. I hope you guys are doing great. I will explain the progress of 2nd Beta in a few points.
  1. Renders: [317+ 1440p] The good thing is that even with a few blackouts, I was able to finish the renders, I hope you notice the difference between the renders of ep4 to previous episodes.

2. Scenes: [03]: This update will have one of the most extensive scenes in ep4.

3. Proofreading: I put extra time into proofreading, carefully reading the script, and removing errors, and of course, I had also help from one Patreon who was kind enough to help me. I have finished proofreading 12 scenes, and soon I will be done with the rest.

4. New Characters: This update has two more new characters related to the office MC works for.

5. Last build: I hope the last build didn't crash for you guys, I haven't received any complaints about it. But if it did, let me know.

6. Rerenders: Unfortunately, because there were a lot of renders this last week so I couldn't rerender the scene I wanted to improve. But they will be fixed later on.
I have a few more things to discuss with you guys, but that's after this update. After a couple more days and I will release this update, and till then, billing will stay closed off.

Thank you for your support and patience.

Reactions: snakeplisskin
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes