-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I did notice that that will be changing in episode 4 cause we will see more Maya content and from episode 4 you will see most of the characters progress. Also, the nightmare scene is not related to Jennifer but to Ashley and MC relationship.
Looking forward to more magical MC à la the Christmas Special. :p J/k. I know it's just an extra and not canon to the story. But I am looking forward to the next episode.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I don't comment so often, but I'm an avid reader of comments. Still, here I'll make one on your Thursday post:

1. As I'm a mad scientist myself, chemistry*, I root for Chloe and want her to be more likeable. So your plans sounds good to me.
3. A lot of good work there! (y)
4. Sounds very interesting.

Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

*I've studied Chemical Engineering just like my look-a-like Dolph Lundgren. If he had a little more muscles he would really look like me. :sneaky:

Reactions: SpeedPostx

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't comment so often, but I'm an avid reader of comments. Still, here I'll make one on your Thursday post:

1. As I'm a mad scientist myself, chemistry*, I root for Chloe and want her to be more likeable. So your plans sounds good to me.
3. A lot of good work there! (y)
4. Sounds very interesting.

Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

*I've studied Chemical Engineering just like my look-a-like Dolph Lundgren. If he had a little more muscles he would really look like me. :sneaky:
Uh huh.........

• Haha
Reactions: TheDick69+

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
You will see more of Ruth and Sabrina after episode 4. I have already made a point list for that special episode. I planned to make that episode while writing episode 5, that way I will get more time to write episode 5, and while writing I can work on the special episode.
Can't wait to see Mrs. Klaus with pregnancy belly after her encounter with MC :love:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
SpeedPostx can you name your game instead of leaving it as " A Ren'Py Game" makes it easier to know which one I'm playing with multiple open

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Reactions: WhY NoT?!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When i enter the game for the first time and try to click preferences it had some script problems, then when i start a game it crashes. That only happen when i put this wt mod.

The mod doesn't work correctly with the game, don't use it, also it will switch languages as well if you use it, it will switch to Spanish.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes