Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Translation that makes a game actually playable and even enjoyable is a MASSIVE "content update" to me... Therefore I don't get this at all.
Although I can understand the sentiment, the powers that be here do not consider that content. It would be more akin to a bug fix as nothing new is being added, code is being changed and optimized. Ultimately it is not up to me. New change is thanks to the wonderful developers here who liked to abuse the system so they could get their game in LU more often.

(For others reading this post, please do not take this as an opportunity to protest or discuss the change here. Please open a thread in Off-topic if you want to air your grievances)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheMaidenTheButlerAndTheWitch-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ChirzSenpai

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Although I can understand the sentiment, the powers that be here do not consider that content. It would be more akin to a bug fix as nothing new is being added, code is being changed and optimized. Ultimately it is not up to me. New change is thanks to the wonderful developers here who liked to abuse the system so they could get their game in LU more often.

(For others reading this post, please do not take this as an opportunity to protest or discuss the change here. Please open a thread in Off-topic if you want to air your grievances)
I understand the need to reduce clutter but for what it's worth, I also vote for proper re-translations or official translation vs fan translation to warrant being featured.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I understand the need to reduce clutter but for what it's worth, I also vote for proper re-translations or official translation vs fan translation to warrant being featured.
Unfortunately it isn't up to me.

Reactions: Erxkum

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Maiden The Butler [1.0.1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (764 MB/ 314 MB) :

SmokyMcBongface

Mar 11, 2021
sigh i hate this kind of engine, their screen are always small and you can't use mouse either
Mouse is not as "hands on", but i think you can use it anyway if that's more convenient for you.
And try to press F4 with RPGM games ;)

Also anyone got a changlog? And is it censored or not? the tags and frontpage are not very clear.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes