VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
An add I heard on radio x a bunch of times had a person speak about how he was about to break down during a test/exam. Unlike his peers he was not able to jot down any answers. Then the teacher comes over and says something like: "Do not look at it as one big problem. Look at it as a bunch of small ones. You can deal with that."

I was hoping the original script would continue, but at least the dev(s) did not abandon the vn/game completely to only work on a second/new project. Maybe the words from the teacher in the add can be of some inspiration moving forward?
Feel free to do small updates on the many different paths in the original version! Reintroducing the original diner scene would be a good place to start! :p

-ZzZ-

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
This really should be tagged as abandoned or at the very least on hold. It has not received an update in six months, and the dev has removed all reference to it as a current project from their Patreon page.

I know some people remain invested in this story, but keeping it listed as active doesn't make it so.

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
Bummer. Really liked this VN and prefer it over DLC. Hopefully Phantom will revisit this after he's done with DLC.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This really should be tagged as abandoned or at the very least on hold. It has not received an update in six months, and the dev has removed all reference to it as a current project from their Patreon page.

I know some people remain invested in this story, but keeping it listed as active doesn't make it so.
Emmm.... the website... so why abandoned? on hold i get it, but why abandoned?

1623831795972.png

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes