VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
THen you would only play 10% of the games here, even less
I've played well over a hundred games on that were good. maybe six or seven were actually complete. people lose interest and for some reason 90% of devs get medical issues or epic tragedy falls. probably just excuses to walk away without too much fall out but the point is a huge majority of games that are good wont ever be completed. nature of the beast

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1641118591084.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy new year of playing this game over and over with the different routes in mind.
Hands down one phenomenal bombshell in here and IRL!

1641118697255.png

m amba2.gif

Like her for the stunning beauty she is, game her for the heartfelt fantasy!
Babe is on fire!
Preach, dear, preach!

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I've played well over a hundred games on that were good. maybe six or seven were actually complete. people lose interest and for some reason 90% of devs get medical issues or epic tragedy falls. probably just excuses to walk away without too much fall out but the point is a huge majority of games that are good wont ever be completed. nature of the beast
THe update cycle on most of the games is terrible, 2, if the dev is generous 3 updates an year, and things drags in a way that the devs themselves abandon their own product. And people get bored as well, i dropped plenty of games because of that, they game was leading nowhere and i didn´t care anymore

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 1575683

Happy new year of playing this game over and over with the different routes in mind.
Hands down one phenomenal bombshell in here and IRL!

View attachment 1575691

View attachment 1575702

Like her for the stunning beauty she is, game her for the heartfelt fantasy!
Babe is on fire!
Preach, dear, preach!
OK. I still don't see Margot Robbie in the wife. Sorry; showing me pictures doesn't change my opinion.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Honestly I just want a new update....the wait is killing me, even though I do enjoy the Dev's other game.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Well he keeps teasing us all with how close he is to almost finishing up his other game...so one can only hope he gets back to this one soon.
Unless he has a third completely unknown game and/or has increased his development speed by a full power, he's no where near finishing Defending Lydia Collier.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Unless he has a third completely unknown game and/or has increased his development speed by a full power, he's no where near finishing Defending Lydia Collier.
I wouldn't say no where near done, the impression I got from his Patreon was the story is coming along and he has a definite end in sight. As for how many updates before we get there, that remains to be seen, but iirc, we're getting closer to the epilogues before the end of the year. :unsure:

Mehappy

Nov 27, 2021
Just tried this. Have to say it makes me sad it's on hold and for so long. I think it's really good. It's not overly text heavy. Story is good. The sex and naughty bits seem to be spread out well. And the models don't look like dog meat, or a bunch of giant tit..... Well you get my point. I can honestly say though the one the Dev is working on seems ok, I like this one more.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just tried this. Have to say it makes me sad it's on hold and for so long. I think it's really good. It's not overly text heavy. Story is good. The sex and naughty bits seem to be spread out well. And the models don't look like dog meat, or a bunch of giant tit..... Well you get my point. I can honestly say though the one the Dev is working on seems ok, I like this one more.
The nice thing in this case, at least, is that there's actually a good reason for the temporary switch, WPG has specifically said multiple times that he plans to continue this as soon as Defending Lydia Collier is done, and that he hasn't really changed the plans for the game overall (plot, characters, etc.). Pretty much the only change was trimming down the number of LIs, since having so many originally was too complex (coding-wise and maybe render-wise also).

But the LIs that seemed to be the most popular were kept, and although some removed did disappoint some folks, I personally think it was wise to do. Seriously, when I first played this before his v2 rerelease fixing stuff, I had something like 10 or 12 different paths because of so many love interests. It was getting a bit ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes