VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Great game, some of the writing is a bit janky, but otherwise it is not that noticeable. But my god the mc is an asshole. I am not expecting him to be captain america, but a corrupt cop that cheats on his long time girlfriend , then ignores her to get with another woman, then gets back togheter with her, then strings her along, and gets her involved in shady shit that might as well got her killed.

Yeah, hoping this guy gets a bullet to the brain and both of them get to move on to better men.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Well I finally decided to play his other game and to my somewhat surprise is just more of the same... So anyone who was really keen on this one can rest assured enjoy the other.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Go to the OP (original post at the beginning of this thread) and click Report. In the prompt that opens, choose "Game Update" or "Other" for the reason, and then in the text box state that the Mega link is broken. An uploader, moderator, or staff member will fix it when they're able.
I did that once and the fatass mod just removed the mega link completly lmao

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Why was the abandoned tag included? My understanding was that Dev put it on hold until DLC is done.

Reactions: Grelk

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Why was the abandoned tag included? My understanding was that Dev put it on hold until DLC is done.
He did/or at least its understood this is on hold until DLC is finished...which should be wrapping up this year-ish.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
As per the rules: Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
It seems like there was more than 3 months since the dev published any updates on the progress of the game. This doesn't mean that the dev actually abandoned the game :) (even though in majority of cases that is what happens). I can see he is active on his Patreon.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
As per the rules: Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
It seems like there was more than 3 months since the dev published any updates on the progress of the game. This doesn't mean that the dev actually abandoned the game :) (even though in majority of cases that is what happens). I can see he is active on his Patreon.
Man, Abandoned tag here feels very misleading at times. If the dev never confirms it or still active on another site, shouldn't the On Hold tag be more appropriate?

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Man, Abandoned tag here feels very misleading at times. If the dev never confirms it or still active on another site, shouldn't the On Hold tag be more appropriate?
I see where you are coming from but on the other side, this prevents cases where the dev just posts some nice pics for months and just claiming it takes time to make the update perfect or just says that the game will be on hold and that he will return someday but its been more that a year or two since then for example like love and submission. 3 months without any new information about an update apart from generic "still working on it but takes time" seems reasonable enough time to me. I think most people will at least post some sort of an update about what is happening during that time be it on patreon, discord, here or any other platform. And even if this tag is added nothing is stopping the mods from removing it if the dev posts some sort of an update about the state of the game after the said 3 months.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes