VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I've repeatedly said in the past:

The Manfiest: Shadows over Manston will be worked on and be completed once Defending Lydia Collier is completed.

That has not changed, it is in the FAQ in my Discord, it is my answer whenever I'm asked.

I don't really care too much about the tag here until then, because it will suddenly update when DLC is finished and I make a SoM update. There will be absolutely no news, previews or anything else until then because I'm not working on it until DLC is done. :ROFLMAO:

So there you are.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
I've repeatedly said in the past:

The Manfiest: Shadows over Manston will be worked on and be completed once Defending Lydia Collier is completed.

That has not changed, it is in the FAQ in my Discord, it is my answer whenever I'm asked.

I don't really care too much about the tag here until then, because it will suddenly update when DLC is finished and I make a SoM update. There will be absolutely no news, previews or anything else until then because I'm not working on it until DLC is done. :ROFLMAO:

So there you are.
not in your discord so sorry mate for troubling you

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
not in your discord so sorry mate for troubling you
That wasn't aimed specifically at you, it is aimed at whoever decided they had a burning need to change the game's status, I just for some reason got a notification only for your post and then saw all the others over the last couple of weeks.

It also explains why I've had a load of people the last couple of weeks DMing me about this game after months of silence.

This isn't the first time they've switched the game from On-Hold -> Abandoned -> On-Hold -> Abandoned, and as they send alerts to people saying "this game is now abandoned" each time, it gets tiring.

Reactions: Freezer14

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Hi WhitePhantom
Just a sujestion and despite knowing how people hate to read the obvious.
Even when it stares them in the face but.
Have you thought about putting
On the OP page I know it won't stop everybody but it might stop some?.

Just a Thought

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hi WhitePhantom
Just a sujestion and despite knowing how people hate to read the obvious.
Even when it stares them in the face but.
Have you thought about putting

On the OP page I know it won't stop everybody but it might stop some?.

Just a Thought
I did not create, nor do I control or edit, any of the pages for my games here.

EDIT: Deleted my "I'm annoyed" posts as problem resolved.

Last edited:

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
That wasn't aimed specifically at you, it is aimed at whoever decided they had a burning need to change the game's status, I just for some reason got a notification only for your post and then saw all the others over the last couple of weeks.

It also explains why I've had a load of people the last couple of weeks DMing me about this game after months of silence.

This isn't the first time they've switched the game from On-Hold -> Abandoned -> On-Hold -> Abandoned, and as they send alerts to people saying "this game is now abandoned" each time, it gets tiring.
dam sir you can do one thing ask mod to put quote on this thread in first page so people might stop Dming for this one

I'm not working on it until DLC is done.

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
Just an f95zone mod/uploader fucking with one of my game threads yet again like the cunt who changed DLC's "Latest Update" to more than 3 years ago to hide anybody on this site from finding it...
Latest Updates shows DLC as updated two weeks ago.

Reactions: twiztid

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
I really don't know why you'd decide to pop up here and try and correct me on something, 3 days later, without bothering to do any research at all about what I'm saying beforehand?

https://f95zone.to/threads/defending-lydia-collier-v0-13-06-white-phantom-games.33797/page-150

View attachment 1874980

Yes another moderator fixed the problem, it doesn't mean there wasn't a moderator/uploader fucking up the thread in the first place just because they came along and fixed it?
I'm sorry. I've played the DLC in the past (quite liked it), I have seen it in the Latest Updates and came to the DLC thread to check the update. I noticed this other game of yours in the OP, so I went to check what it was.

I didn't notice you had a conversation on this topic with the mods some 20 pages ago.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
:LOL: This defines me it feels like I'm dying when I see the abandonment mark the waiting breaks my heart a little but the abandonment is even worse ):
Wait, marked as abandoned breaks your heart a little . . . but abandonment is even worse? Did you mean "on hold" breaks your heart?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
This was gearing up to be a good game. I wonder why White Phantom put it on hold and is solely doing DLC? I mean, that is a great game as well. Hope he comes back to this one soon.

Reactions: DirectXD1943
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes