VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

With The

Jul 25, 2021
i bet when he return for this game he already forgot all of the content, he got 2 option abandon or remake like other game.
kinda lose hope for this one tho.

• Sad
Reactions: baklol

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
To each their own. I enjoy Defending Lydia Collier because of multiple love interests and their variety of fetishes and sex scenes.
But that's only because it has them.

This never got the chance to have all the things DLC has. I also much preferred this over DLC.

Reactions: baklol

Talmadge

May 7, 2018

This never got the chance to have all the things DLC has. I also much preferred this over DLC.
It may have those things yet. It isn't truly abandoned. It is oh hiatus until the other game is done. Then the dev said he or she would be back to this one. Give it time.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It may have those things yet. It isn't truly abandoned. It is oh hiatus until the other game is done. Then the dev said he or she would be back to this one. Give it time.
Did you even understand my reply to the other poster?

Xypher

May 1, 2017

Best wait for DLC to finish which is nearly done, maybe another year, then he'll return to SOM. For now, I'm quite enjoying DLC, especially the Steph and Ellie routes.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes