VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Will we get any scenes with Jess soon (time permitting)? She doesn't necessarily need to wake up, (though that would be nice), but with getting the divorce papers so the MC could be with her, I would think the MC would visit her in the hospital at least once.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Will we get any scenes with Jess soon (time permitting)? She doesn't necessarily need to wake up, (though that would be nice), but with getting the divorce papers so the MC could be with her, I would think the MC would visit her in the hospital at least once.
I plan on going to visit her, but not quite yet, Sunday will be the day for that (v.017).
I can't see why the MC would get divorced whilst she's still in a coma that she might never wake up from, especially as he's put up with the wife for this long. If she wakes up it'll be different.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I plan on going to visit her, but not quite yet, Sunday will be the day for that (v.017).
I can't see why the MC would get divorced whilst she's still in a coma that she might never wake up from, especially as he's put up with the wife for this long. If she wakes up it'll be different.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's cool, I was just wondering about it. I had already figured the MC would hold off on filing the divorce papers due to Jess still being in a coma. It was apparent the feelings were there after he mentioned the papers, so I was just curious as to why the MC hadn't checked in on her. I know we will find all of this out in due time, but it doesn't stop me from thinking about those things :).

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
That's cool, I was just wondering about it. I had already figured the MC would hold off on filing the divorce papers due to Jess still being in a coma. It was apparent the feelings were there after he mentioned the papers, so I was just curious as to why the MC hadn't checked in on her. I know we will find all of this out in due time, but it doesn't stop me from thinking about those things :).
I'll be honest with you, I had a think about this, consulted my co-pilot, and there's quite a few things you do Friday (v.015) which are random hobby pursuits and chores, so I'm going to add in a hospital visit for Jessica as an option to do as well.

Regarding v.015, it's still quite a way off, but it should have a ton of content. I've already done six completely different scenes (each 10-20 renders long), and it's not even lunch time in the day yet. I'll give an ETA nearer competition :)

Reactions: Mt PewPew

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I'll be honest with you, I had a think about this, consulted my co-pilot, and there's quite a few things you do Friday (v.015) which are random hobby pursuits and chores, so I'm going to add in a hospital visit for Jessica as an option to do as well.

Regarding v.015, it's still quite a way off, but it should have a ton of content. I've already done six completely different scenes (each 10-20 renders long), and it's not even lunch time in the day yet. I'll give an ETA nearer competition :)
Thank you for hearing my thoughts on that. It sounds like v.015 is going to be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to it, now more so than I already was. :D

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Loving your work so far, keenly awaiting 0.15. Not in a position for patronage at present but appreciation etc. is here in Spades. Best of luck with the update!

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

are i missing something ? Its new relese for this best game???

Mar 30, 2018
I played the first release, and I get the new version now. I'm sure I will love this game. Thanks you for your hard (and exce

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes