VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
am of the opinion that McKenna is the unicorn you'll have to work hardest to get...my biggest question is will the pregnancies actually impact within the game..or will they be the standard endgame epilogue? so far only one game i play with pregnancy has it actually impacting ingame...we need more!!! :D
If not McKenna, then it will Amelia. Largely due to McKenna being over-protective of her while trying to keep the other swat guys away from her.

yeetie

Aug 1, 2018
Great game. Too bad the MC is a douchebag, I feel like both Jessica and Jane deserved someone better than him. Despite the many temptations in the game, I'll probably make the MC to redeem himself.

My only complaint is that, to unlock the evil wife route (right, it's labelled as "evil", but it's about discipline and rule enforcement)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I've found a minor mistake in the script:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with pregnancies yet.

At the moment, I release the game on a Day by Day update basis, so if you've got somebody pregnant, you need to wait 20-30 updates before they even properly know, and then another 200 odd before they look pregnant.

So I've thought of only 4 real ways so far

1) It is an epilogue, you got them pregnant, it's the ending showing the future.
2) Something happens which requires you to be out of the game for a long time, another injury, kidnapping, prison etc and when you come back it's 6 months later or so.
3) I make a follow up game set in the future where you see the pregnancy canon etc, but this would take away from choice as if the game has Mercedes pregnant and you didn't bang her, it's linear not choice based.
4) Change the updates into weeks rather than Days, however this then would really reduce the choice, if you can hit on or help a girl you like once a week, then really she's probably not going to be interested in after 5 weeks of flirting you get a kiss, whereas this is more accepted over a couple of days.

So yeah I'm not really sure at the moment, I'm leaning towards 2, but I really don't know.
Well if you really want to include pregnancy in the main game option two is a no brainer, we can simply go undercover for six months and return triumphant from our mission.I can see our wife or Jessica waiting for us but it wont work for the other girls unless ofcourse we establish a relationship with them.
As much as i want to finally enjoy a game that includes pregnancy(not an ending) i think we need alot more time with the girls in order to properly "conquer" them, after that we can safely go for the time skip and hit two birds with one stone.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Well if you really want to include pregnancy in the main game option two is a no brainer, we can simply go undercover for six months and return triumphant from your mission.I can see our wife or Jessica waiting for us but it wont work for the other girls unless ofcourse we establish a relationship with them.
As much as i want to finally enjoy a game that includes pregnancy(not an ending) i think we need alot more time with the girls in order to properly "conquer" them, after that we can safely go for the time skip and hit two birds with one stone.
Sounds reasonable to me.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
choice #2 is good..in his line of work and that he has a sort of douchy past..he deserves to be shot once more to balance it out :p so some months in a coma works for me :p

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I've gotta say - a game where I can play as a complete cunt, be horrible to bitches and have them salivate over me regardless, knock them up/out left and right and they stay loyal, have them know I have others, and ask to join in would be great.

During the day I'm a parent and a partner, so when I'm playing a fantasy sex-VN, it's nice to have *all* the options open to me.

I may not be into every fetish, (I'm really not into NTR for example), but I would like all of them included, as long as they're optional ...

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
omg, after reading some review i thought it could be a good game, but its very boring and too much is happening all the time. deleted...

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Enjoyed game so far, though it does feel like there are so many girls and therefore very slow progress with most of them. Personally i've zero interest in the wife, so seems like there's maybe a lot of content i've gated myself out of.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
am of the opinion that McKenna is the unicorn you'll have to work hardest to get...
Hmm, not so sure about McKenna, to me she seems like someone who lives for her job and tries to stay completely professional while in uniform but that kind of people are usually the wildest ones when they are in their off duty mode. The only problem being that those moments are somewhat rare, since their job is their life and in this particular case because her contact with MC is strictly regarding her job. I guess one of the reasons why I like her so much is because I can relate to that kind of attitude, well that and those gorgeous brown eyes of hers. :biggrin: Now, I do have some pretty high expectations for her when we finally manage to get her off duty... :evilsmile:

I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with pregnancies yet.

At the moment, I release the game on a Day by Day update basis, so if you've got somebody pregnant, you need to wait 20-30 updates before they even properly know, and then another 200 odd before they look pregnant.

So I've thought of only 4 real ways so far

1) It is an epilogue, you got them pregnant, it's the ending showing the future.
2) Something happens which requires you to be out of the game for a long time, another injury, kidnapping, prison etc and when you come back it's 6 months later or so.
3) I make a follow up game set in the future where you see the pregnancy canon etc, but this would take away from choice as if the game has Mercedes pregnant and you didn't bang her, it's linear not choice based.
4) Change the updates into weeks rather than Days, however this then would really reduce the choice, if you can hit on or help a girl you like once a week, then really she's probably not going to be interested in after 5 weeks of flirting you get a kiss, whereas this is more accepted over a couple of days.

So yeah I'm not really sure at the moment, I'm leaning towards 2, but I really don't know.
I never was a fan of pregnancies and I always pull out and shoot for the mouth when I get the chance, so if you ask me, I'd be perfectly content with them being only a part of epilogue. To be fair to everybody though, the best solution would probably really be the time skip option, so everybody gets to enjoy their fetish. As long as the rest of us pervs get other fetishes covered as well, of course. *cough* anal *cough* domination :evilsmile:

Reactions: jammen690

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So what is the game like?
Short summary and what do you like about it?
And please no rude comments saying... just play the game.. I just want to know about the game

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
So what is the game like?
Short summary and what do you like about it?
And please no rude comments saying... just play the game.. I just want to know about the game

SLIGHT SPOILERS AHEAD obviously

Well, to put it shortly, you're a somewhat dirty cop, who gets shot during an investigation, which is part of something MUCH bigger than you though - you still haven't quite manage to figure that out so far, though you're starting to get aware of it. After you get back from hospital, you get a cushy job until you fully recover - supervising and helping with swimming class of a group of female trouble makers at a local high school. Add in a wife who tries to rekindle your dying marriage, her daughter and the rest of the girls from the swimming class, horny and repressed schoolteachers, few hot coworkers at the police station and your lover who was shot in the same incident as you and who is currently in a coma and you have yourself quite a mix. The story behind the shooting seem to be quite interesting and the models are beautiful - well, except for the one of your wife, which is currently being replaced anyhow. And that about covers it, for any further details, you'll have to try it out yourself.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
SLIGHT SPOILERS AHEAD obviously

Well, to put it shortly, you're a somewhat dirty cop, who gets shot during an investigation, which is part of something MUCH bigger than you though - you still haven't quite manage to figure that out so far, though you're starting to get aware of it. After you get back from hospital, you get a cushy job until you fully recover - supervising and helping with swimming class of a group of female trouble makers at a local high school. Add in a wife who tries to rekindle your dying marriage, her daughter and the rest of the girls from the swimming class, horny and repressed schoolteachers, few hot coworkers at the police station and your lover who was shot in the same incident as you and who is currently in a coma and you have yourself quite a mix. The story behind the shooting seem to be quite interesting and the models are beautiful - well, except for the one of your wife, which is currently being replaced anyhow. And that about covers it, for any further details, you'll have to try it out yourself.
Cool thanks for the answer

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
As long as that's not based on her appearance early in the game. If it is, push past it - it changes quite considerably...
Nothing to do with appearance really. The set up is unhappy marriage coupled with beautiful step daughter doesn’t incline me to have any interest in rekindling marriage from the get go.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes