VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
OOOOH MYYYYY GOOOOOD, TAYLOR SWIFT REF.. THIS SEALS THE DEAL. GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME. GIVE THIS MAN A NOBEL PRIZE

Reactions: JonasTS

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
Really enjoyed the story, the sheer variety of girls and options. So many though. I don't know where to look. I find having a wife inconvenient but I don't want to upset her as she's waited around all that time. However what I'd really like to do is move in with the 4 daughters :evilsmile: - not the mother as she's a bit of a head case.

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
Too late for the poll but soccer so we can do the whole swapping shirts at the end of the game joke - that's been running since the days of Benny Hill.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
So...I've played the game. I have no clue whats going on. It feels so disjointed, unfocused. I want to like this game. I'm enjoying the school parts but man is it tough for me to sit through the rest to find stuff I like.

JaxXxon

Apr 28, 2018
Hey everyone I am getting an Error when taking the Teachers night out route. The name of the error is "name 'D5MillerSeduced' is not defined"
Does maybe someone have a savefile just before the night out with the corresponding choices in advance?! I wouldn't know where to restart and where to change decisicons. Thanks in advance. I would really like to explore that path further.

Oct 30, 2017
first time i dont like mc wife because she is ugly haha... but other girl models beautiful enough.
i dont know a bit confuse about the story ( i dont know maybe only me because i am stupid). i should replay again read dialogue with carefully .. ah stupid me..

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
#1 mc is a corrupt cop (making money from some shit or another) and sleeps around, his wife has a daughter not from him and he wants to divorce in favor of his affair who is his squad mate.
#2 theyre shot during an investigation on a small time dealer, but said dealer is (i presume) dead and some big wig criminal is there instead.
#3 when mc wakes up, he's transfered to school as resource officer (which is a strict us thing I believe).

story develops depending on choices, but player is set up to clash with bigwig's syndicate as their psychopathic killer is revealed to stiff a pupil from said school and involved in failed raid on cargo boat.

dev has heard the complaints about wife being fugly, and is changing her images to not be such a suka urod.

Reactions: Jack the Rapist

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
#1 mc is a corrupt cop (making money from some shit or another) and sleeps around, his wife has a daughter not from him and he wants to divorce in favor of his affair who is his squad mate.
#2 theyre shot during an investigation on a small time dealer, but said dealer is (i presume) dead and some big wig criminal is there instead.
#3 when mc wakes up, he's transfered to school as resource officer (which is a strict us thing I believe).

story develops depending on choices, but player is set up to clash with bigwig's syndicate as their psychopathic killer is revealed to stiff a pupil from said school and involved in failed raid on cargo boat.

dev has heard the complaints about wife being fugly, and is changing her images to not be such a suka urod.
Just some additional clarifications:
#1 MC is a policeman, but his lover is a federal agent (DEA, I think) and she was his girlfriend in college.

Reactions: Subyan

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I just began playing, tho I wonder If I should hold until next version considering the wife is going to be changed.

Regardless, if I can suggest something @WhitePhantom, given the branching of the game, It would be nice if we could edit the save page title to keep track of the different paths, and/or add a description to the save slots themselves. Whatever is easier to implement!

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I just began playing, tho I wonder If I should hold until next version considering the wife is going to be changed.

Regardless, if I can suggest something @WhitePhantom, given the branching of the game, It would be nice if we could edit the save page title to keep track of the different paths, and/or add a description to the save slots themselves. Whatever is easier to implement!
1) Maybe, through the wife changes appearance quite soon, so just pretend she's pretty, and soon enough she will be :)

2) I have to say I've thought the same. Pro-wife, anti-wife, bully Hannah or be nice. It's hard to keep track. In DMD you can put notes instead of 'Page 1, 2, 3' etc, and it's needed much more badly here...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
play in a windowed game..screenshot Penelope or Hannah..put her image in a clear corner of your window..as you are boinking your wife before the model switch just look at one of those images and trick yourself into thinking the MC is boinking the skinny twins

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
play in a windowed game..screenshot Penelope or Hannah..put her image in a clear corner of your window..as you are boinking your wife before the model switch just look at one of those images and trick yourself into thinking the MC is boinking the skinny twins
Only Hannah. Repeat, please; Only Hannah!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys!
Sorry I've been quieter than usual, been very sick the last week.

However I'm still working away at v.0155, I've decided to add in some extra options to do stuff with the wife in the first couple of days as this is probably the only chance I'll get to rework the beginning.

So v.0155 will require a game restart, but they'll be a few bits of new content as well as just the wife's content redone with the better model.

Hoping to have it all done and released by mid-October.

Thanks again for all the support :)

WP

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

Hey guys!
Sorry I've been quieter than usual, been very sick the last week.

However I'm still working away at v.0155, I've decided to add in some extra options to do stuff with the wife in the first couple of days as this is probably the only chance I'll get to rework the beginning.

So v.0155 will require a game restart, but they'll be a few bits of new content as well as just the wife's content redone with the better model.

Hoping to have it all done and released by mid-October.

Thanks again for all the support :)

WP
I was just wondering if there will be some content - preferably positive content - with Jessica the DEA-officer and ex-school sweetheart ... I would very much prefer to play her path!

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I was just wondering if there will be some content - preferably positive content - with Jessica the DEA-officer and ex-school sweetheart ... I would very much prefer to play her path!
Definitely not in v.0155 I'm afraid.
Might have some memories/flashbacks in v.016
I'm still undecided if she's ever coming out of her coma at this point

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes