VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
*facepalm* i just realized I wrote wand instead of want. I should sleep more when giving the chance.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I just need to do some more things with the stepdaughter and her friend there are many attractive girls in here as well but I think I am wanting them cause they haven't gotten my time with the MC also with the teachers stories didn't sway me away from them either hehe side note I also like Mercedes the red head sorry if that is not her name been awhile lol
Also was interesting to see the walkthrough and the different paths that you can go down I’m intrigued to see how they play out :evilsmile:

iwontevenpost

Oct 8, 2018
That spanking is a result of you being a perv and stealing a girl's panties though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a difference between your actions having consequences and another different thing is forcing a consequence on your actions and that's a problem a lot of games don't seem to get. When a game presents a problem that in real life could be solved/deal with/avoided but not in the game, that's bad writing. Same thing with binary choices, when in real life there is almost always a third choice, or several

Sure, sometimes shit happens, somethings you don't even have a single choice, but those should feel natural and not be forced on you.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Just wanted to say that the past dream sequences that abruptly cut to the present day jailbait fantasy are a very hot game mechanic.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think the biggest problem in the future for our MC is when Hotty McComacop wakes up..if you followed her route you know there is legal crap and such waiting to pounce on you...really makes you wonder whether to follow her path..or totally ignore her..do not ask about her..do not visit her etc etc..if you do that are you going to be hit hard later?..or if you do check on her etc etc..will that help you insuring she is totally on your side devoted to you?..which also effs up stuff with the wife even more..HAHAAA...this is a "have at least 4-5 saves" game :p

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey Guys!
v.0155 will be released to Patreons on the 21st of October, and publicly on the 24th!

I've added quite a few new things to this update, solely focusing around re-mastering the wife from the initial 4 updates (v.010-v.013), including extending all the sex scenes, adding in a couple of memories, and adding a few new choices on the first couple of days for events with the wife rather than some of the other girls.

I'm also working on adding a Dusk scene for the end of v.015, which should hopefully be done, it's a lot of renders, but if it's not it will form the beginning of v.016 rather than pushing this release back.

Thanks again for all the support! :)

White Phantom

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like the new look.

I have to still disagree, White Phantom. I appreciate that you were showing unintended consequences. Had she gotten yelled at and cried it might have worked. But it damages the character that he didn't step in, as both a cop and a teacher (who are mandated to report abuse.) Also makes him a total puss. The wife's "it's my kid" line is not only the poorest of excuses but it makes no sense that the MC does not push back. She expects you to drive "her kid" to school and do other fatherly duties, but then decides to pull that card? Nobody would stand for that. It's also inconsistent with the writing, when you can push back in other instances. I think if there was pushback and an argument it might make it feel more like a real marriage.

I love the game otherwise, great work.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I like the new look.

I have to still disagree, White Phantom. I appreciate that you were showing unintended consequences. Had she gotten yelled at and cried it might have worked. But it damages the character that he didn't step in, as both a cop and a teacher (who are mandated to report abuse.) Also makes him a total puss. The wife's "it's my kid" line is not only the poorest of excuses but it makes no sense that the MC does not push back. She expects you to drive "her kid" to school and do other fatherly duties, but then decides to pull that card? Nobody would stand for that. It's also inconsistent with the writing, when you can push back in other instances. I think if there was pushback and an argument it might make it feel more like a real marriage.

I love the game otherwise, great work.
I don't understand why its so hard for people to get past this, if you get entangled with a woman that already has a kid that not yours, who the fuck are you to tell her what to do with it, you literally have no rights socially and legally, you for her are a meal ticket, free nanny and a dildo, that's all. She is the parent and she can discipline her child how ever the fuck she wants, one should understand the risk of marrying someone who can at any moment pull the "It's my child, not yours" card and disappearing from your life after you have bonded with the child for ten fucking years, with you absolutely being able to do nothing about it. You could went in there and tombstoned her ass like Captain America, but the conversation next morning would have been awkward, more so than her daughter being warned about walking around with clothes missing.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't understand why it's so hard for people to get past this, if you get entangled with a woman that already has a kid that not yours, who the fuck are you to tell her what to do with it, you literally have no rights socially and legally, you for her are a meal ticket, free nanny and a dildo, that's all.
That sounds like a pretty terrible alternate universe you live in. My sympathies.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I don't understand why its so hard for people to get past this, if you get entangled with a woman that already has a kid that not yours, who the fuck are you to tell her what to do with it,
and that's where you are wrong. If you take custodity of a kid by marrying their mom (among other things), you're obtaining legal authority and restriction (i.e. statuatory rape clauses, neglect, abuse, etc) over them just like their biologic parent.

Reactions: Snomiser and Hones

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
and that's where you are wrong. If you take custodity of a kid by marrying their mom (among other things), you're obtaining legal authority and restriction (i.e. statuatory rape clauses, neglect, abuse, etc) over them just like their biologic parent.
Also add that she's 18 so it's an adult assaulting another adult. Since when does not being a person's parent stop you from helping them? Can firefighters only rescue their own children from burning buildings?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
That sounds like a pretty terrible alternate universe you live in. My sympathies.
Nice projecting bro
Let's be real here, the MC doesn't sound like the type of guy to go through the process of legally adopting the child of his wife
Also add that she's 18 so it's an adult assaulting another adult.
>Few spanks on the ass for walking around with no fucking underwear
>Assault
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: poloko

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Let's be real here, the MC doesn't sound like the type of guy to go through the process of legally adopting the child of his wife
I assume you'll get a say there by default - sharing a life and family and all that.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
>Few spanks on the ass for walking around with no fucking underwear
>Assault
One have no right to touch another one's body without permission. Not to mention "sexual parts of the body" or punching and kicking. That's all. It is assault and in normal countries one pays money fine and has to be removed from household or go to jail if he repeats that kind of behaviour again and again.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes