VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
One have no right to touch another one's body without permission. Not to mention "sexual parts of the body" or punching and kicking. That's all. It is assault and in normal countries one pays money fine and has to be removed from household or go to jail if he repeats that kind of behaviour again and again.
Thanks for stating the obvious

Reactions: Snomiser

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Dang it next update is wife based don't get me wrong have nothing against the wife just like the other girls A LOT more and please correct me if I'm wrong this coming update is just basically just some retouch up of wife and some other things with wife

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello all,
I've got some good news and some bad news regarding v.0155

The good news is I purchased some animations and have learnt how to use them, so the next update will have the game's first animated scene in it.

The bad news is I had no idea how long an animation takes to render, and well as of now it's still rendering, so I won't be able to release it until it's done (seems to be 160odd different parts to render).

So as soon as it's complete, the wife update will be out, and then publicly 3 days after that.

Thanks,

WP

nokhai

May 4, 2018
great game, very ambitious.

what the only lacking is animation and sound (music too but its minor polishing)
adding more scene will improve a lot.

overall nice char and storyline.
easily become favourite ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CecilPalmer

Apr 11, 2018
Really wasn't feeling her in the earlier versions, but after playing v0.151 a couple times I have to say Mrs. Miller is the best. I can't wait for more scenes with her.

Reactions: supermanz95
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes