VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Update will be released when I get back to Uni (where my PC is) as the animation was still rendering when I left, I'm currently the other side of the country at the moment.

Edit: Go back to Uni at the weekend ^^
Looking forward to the next update, loving the game so far, keep up the good work! :)

Reactions: GhostPhil

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Why is there random political stuff thrown in here? Do what you do, just seems like an odd place to do it lol.

Anyway, still working my way through the game, but it's mostly good. Thanks!

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
4 hours ago -

Just a quick update, currently bugtesting as I'm having huge problems with the movie part crashing the game. Trawling forums for some fixes and once it's sorted it'll be out
Nothing posted since this update on Patreon. This is his first animation(s?), so if he hit a significant glitch it'll likely and unfortunately take some time to figure out I assume. Fingers crossed.

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
Version v.0155 is released
It's out. The Dev usually posts the link here himself. If you can't wait, consider signing up on Patreon. This is some really great work from a person learning on the fly who's spent way more cash than he's going to be able to get back for many months based on the current pool of people supporting him.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's out. The Dev usually posts the link here himself. If you can't wait, consider signing up on Patreon. This is some really great work from a person learning on the fly who's spent way more cash than he's going to be able to get back for many months based on the current pool of people supporting him.

Certainly needs updates with a lot more story progression before I seriously consider supporting.
This is a good game, but this long for basically just a tech update? Nope, I want more beef for my buck.

Reactions: Davidsdoom1350

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I hate to be That Guy, but. After coming back to this game, I'm finding it really overwhelming and hard for me to gain traction. I know *where* I want to get to (the wife humiliation route sounds intriguing) but I have no idea how to get there.

Also Hannah.

This is another 'is there a walkthrough' post. I know of the one in , but 1) It's really old, and 2) It's not exactly crystal-clear to follow.

It'd be nice if some dedicated soul could make a 'You want this result, choose these choices' guide or something.

Also, it'd be nice just to know what's *possible* - I didn't even know that wife-humiliation was an *option*, now it's all I want in the world :p

I want to see Hannah fisting my wife. Maybe it's already in the game, who knows. So, can anyone help, please?

Edit: Or even just some hints - be nice to the Wife to get This route. Be dismissive to get This Route, for example.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Certainly needs updates with a lot more story progression before I seriously consider supporting.
This is a good game, but this long for basically just a tech update? Nope, I want more beef for my buck.
Same here. I do love this game. Or at least the models and which way the story can go. Will wait for next release, see if there is more content before I download. cba to download "upgraded" games. They tend to make me cry.

Reactions: botc76

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
What the ...?? I restarted the scene with Mrs Miller at the evening and went home with her and the moment I wanted to intervene with Chantal & Ana ... bang the game is over ... as it was in the update before ....??? ANY new scenes at all???

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes