VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
was there any story added .. i must have missed it
Absolutely, multi-path games (term has to exist) generally don't feel like they have a lot of new content. Between the revamp and the new content it's hard to say since sometimes content I've played already pops up again, mostly because I'm not very engaged in keeping good saves. But there is new content on the different paths I've been on

Aug 7, 2018
@ WhitePhantom :
There's a continuity error at the end of d8 involving Hannah's swimming lesson, sub wife bondage gear and Mercedes' toy:

Wife's sub scene only checks for SubmissiveWife = True, not for D8ShopWife = True or D8SubGear = True. This leads to getting that scene after Hannah's swimming lessons, even though you've never visited Jessie's sexshop. If you min/maxed stats and got Mercedes' party scene (possible even if you didn't bully Hannah) you'll also get a vid from her using the new toy you never bought her, because D8SubMerc only checks for MercedesRomance = True, not MercedesToy = True.

On a similar note, it seems unintended (or otherwise a poor choice) for MercedesRomance to block any chance to get dom wife's scene - and thus future Natalia and Penelope spanking scenes - considering a single quickie at any point is enough to set Mercedes' "romance" to True, even if you otherwise ignored her for most of your run. It should probably be a choice, considering we do get the option of coming back to the sex shop with dom wife (which simply doesn't trigger if Merc's romance is True) or get Merc a present.

Cheers.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I didn't know this existed (Penelope Sex) or the wife kissing a girl in the changing room, the walk-thru confuses the heck out of me. I just saw the pictures in the folder but i try and try to get to that point and finally gave up. :cautious: Anyone nice enough to share a save that you can send my way. Or one that i guess is the chain leading to this action? Since i can't figure this shit out :rolleyes:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
There's a continuity error at the end of d8 involving Hannah's swimming lesson, sub wife bondage gear and Mercedes' toy:

Wife's sub scene only checks for SubmissiveWife = True, not for D8ShopWife = True or D8SubGear = True. This leads to getting that scene after Hannah's swimming lessons, even though you've never visited Jessie's sexshop. If you min/maxed stats and got Mercedes' party scene (possible even if you didn't bully Hannah) you'll also get a vid from her using the new toy you never bought her, because D8SubMerc only checks for MercedesRomance = True, not MercedesToy = True.
After doing Hannah's swimming lesson on D8, I went into the console and used 'jump D8Mall1'. This fixes the continuity error, and I don't see why I couldn't do both (a swimming lesson doesn't take that long) and I wanted the wife sub scene to make sense.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
@ WhitePhantom :

On a similar note, it seems unintended (or otherwise a poor choice) for MercedesRomance to block any chance to get dom wife's scene - and thus future Natalia and Penelope spanking scenes - considering a single quickie at any point is enough to set Mercedes' "romance" to True, even if you otherwise ignored her for most of your run. It should probably be a choice, considering we do get the option of coming back to the sex shop with dom wife (which simply doesn't trigger if Merc's romance is True) or get Merc a present.

Cheers.
Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
This has now been fixed in v.2.01 which I've just uploaded.

Cheers!

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Can't seem to trigger the Penelope sex scene and the walkthrough's a bit confusing to follow. Can someone give me a more concise idea of the things I need to do/not do for Penelope?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I will have to give this a try, didn’t even know you could have sex with Penelopen
You can teach Hanna to swim if I am not mistaken. What you cannot do is also being on Mercedes' route. If you are, while banging the wife she will send you a video of her playing with the toy instead of leaving to see Penelope.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
You can teach Hanna to swim if I am not mistaken. What you cannot do is also being on Mercedes' route. If you are, while banging the wife she will send you a video of her playing with the toy instead of leaving to see Penelope.
thanks excited to try this out seems I missed some content

Reactions: Ayhsel

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
There's a LOT of paths and wt is confusing af. Good game though, I'll be back when it's finished only then will I try those paths. Anyway, is there an ntr in this? Wt says "fakentr" what does that mean exactly?

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
I'm in love with the game, I'd just like to see a bit more animations during sex scenes or just more renders/frames. (With wifey first)

But it's cool to see that you're still working on it!

And I get it, it takes money or time and since I'm not a patreon I can't be too demanding.

I'll see if I can do a gesture to help you out, I hope that I'll be able to help you with the dev some day, I'm not there at all yet though, lol.

By the way I'd rather have less renders on the story, Dusk, the shootings etc., it wouldn't bother me if some of it was narrated or if there was more files to read.

Anyways, I've been off F95 for a while, so I'm gonna check out Lydia.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
I will have to give this a try, didn’t even know you could have sex with Penelope
Me neither , i through that you could only: kiss her,get in the change room while she's naked, her giving you fellatio in the alley after-party and kiss session before taking a shower

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
OK, newcomer here. I like the mob-story of this game, it seems interesting. I am at day 5 at the time.
However, the "double life" seems to be ... somewhat incompatible at least so far. We have a dark, intriguing story with drug cartels, assassinations and shoot-outs that at least in my opinion doesn't mix too well with the carefree "school cop / cheating fiance" part where the meanies are simple variety school bitches and the MC fools around with coworkers and mechanic girls.
I just got to the part in day 5 that I learned that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It still doesn't mix well IMO.

Reactions: MrFriendly

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Eehmmm I don't see v.2.01. Just v2.
I don't upload my games here and can't update the links, normally other people leak it within a few hours of it being released and they're all updated but it does seem to just be v.2 here.

You can download v.2.1 from for free though, same if you need the Mac or Linux versions which seem to be out of date.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I don't upload my games here and can't update the links, normally other people leak it within a few hours of it being released and they're all updated but it does seem to just be v.2 here.

You can download v.2.1 from for free though, same if you need the Mac or Linux versions which seem to be out of date.
Ehh... are you the developer of the game I pirate? That is kinda embarassing.
Thank you for your efforts and the game. I like it. I hope it does well and it continues to grow even if I simply play it and not contribute to it.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes