VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Oh my, the longer I play the more I despise the MC. He is like king Midas but instead turning everything he touches in gold he turns it to shit.
But still the story is well told, the females look good, the characters are interessting, so no complains on this side, but some stuff make me really shake my head in sadness.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Oh my, the longer I play the more I despise the MC. He is like king Midas but instead turning everything he touches in gold he turns it to shit.
But still the story is well told, the females look good, the characters are interessting, so no complains on this side, but some stuff make me really shake my head in sadness.
Hahaha I get your feelings. But I actually enjoy playing a character that for once it is not a male Mary Sue.

It would be nice to see if he can redeem himself. Although in my playthrough he is still a piece of trash trying to bang as many of this students as he can. And specially his step daughter. I love Penelope.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't upload my games here and can't update the links, normally other people leak it within a few hours of it being released and they're all updated but it does seem to just be v.2 here.

You can download v.2.1 from for free though, same if you need the Mac or Linux versions which seem to be out of date.
Leaving a message here with a link to updated version and reporting it with button at left bottom of post should get admins to update it. You can also ask admins to give you control of the thread as the developer if you would want that so can add to OP, just be aware they will upload any version as soon as they get it normally or add tags if they feel they are needed, whether you control post or not.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston Retold [Part 3 v.2.01] [White Phantom Games] - Original Size: 936 MB

Download Win,Linux (287MB): - - -
Download Mac (272MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kyho and Hilakmimi

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Anyone know the latest on this game? It is one of my favorites but the Patreonlink only goes to Defnding Lydia Collier. Is there a plan to put anymore updates?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Anyone know the latest on this game? It is one of my favorites but the Patreonlink only goes to Defnding Lydia Collier. Is there a plan to put anymore updates?
My understanding is that he works on each, one at a time, so if I am not mistaken, next update should be focused here.

I like Defending Lydia, but I like this one way more. It has amazing girls, a very intriguing plot, a nice pace and a MC that is neither a stupid horny teenager, a too caring daddy, a super perfect single man every girl wants to fuck or a combination of those items.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Currently I'm focusing on Defending Lydia Collier and this month's update from me (September) will be v.08 of that game.
I put a poll out to Subscribers and Patrons asking if they wanted me to just finish DLC and carry on with SoM afterwards, or do a SoM update inbetween, and they voted for a SoM update.

So October will be a SoM update month. I'm unlikely to resume SoM full time anytime soon as all the noob errors I made initially (mix-matching different generation models, using stock characters etc) makes it difficult to work with, but it will continue to be updated here and there until DLC is finished.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The walkthrough says you can go over to Miss Miller's house on Day 3, but it never triggers for me. How am I supposed to get that to work?

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
The walkthrough says you can go over to Miss Miller's house on Day 3, but it never triggers for me. How am I supposed to get that to work?
After the date with Mercedes you should come across Alyssa and take her home to Miss Miller's house.
Won't trigger if you're at home with your fiancee.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
After the date with Mercedes you should come across Alyssa and take her home to Miss Miller's house.
Won't trigger if you're at home with your fiancee.
Ah, gotcha, it wasn't quite clear on the Walkthrough where the lead in was.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Also in what universe was it decided that McKenna isn't a love interest, she's the hottest woman in the game.
I cannot let you start a waifu war without answering back. Team Penelope is here!

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Good renders and suppose story wasnt bad just not for the pleb likes of me haha your other game tho that a work of art

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Is there sharing in this game? or something similar? avoidable or not? just wondering what this scene is from the screenshots

159446_159438_d5policeslut14.jpg

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes