VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah... Mercedes, she lives up to her name (insert car related sexual innuendo here). I want to get rid of the wife/girlfriend so we can spend more time with her. Damn the consequences! LOL
Yeah, I don't mind doing the wife, but if she is going to be between me and any of the other characters I might have to go back on my world, become truly evil and kill the bitch.

Although, the real cheating bastard I am found fucking hot the concept of going around fucking her daughter and her sister while she is in the house as dangerously as possible!

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I tried all possible options and variations lmao still cannot unlock the sex scene with penelope so frustrating.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
sub wife and never interact with Mercedes
Sub wife? With the help of that girl in the sex room? Or just being mean to her? I keep getting the touch and kiss Penelope while in the sofa until she said is dangerous to keep going

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Sub wife? With the help of that girl in the sex room? Or just being mean to her? I keep getting the touch and kiss Penelope while in the sofa until she said is dangerous to keep going
uhh it is a looong time ago. Yes i think so

Well you ned the sextoy from the shop, have the sub wife, go after penelope, i think you must have te BJ from her after the party, nerver ever try something with Mercedes.
Then after the sexshop, you go home eat pizza, fuck wife, then go check on penelope and have fun.

Anyway, when you dont go there

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Based on the latest info (from Halloween) the update should be out soon.
Anyway, looking forward to see more of those kinky girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
uhh it is a looong time ago. Yes i think so

Well you ned the sextoy from the shop, have the sub wife, go after penelope, i think you must have te BJ from her after the party, nerver ever try something with Mercedes.
Then after the sexshop, you go home eat pizza, fuck wife, then go check on penelope and have fun.

Anyway, when you dont go there
Thx for the info and save,but im playing the game in android,i dont think the saves are compatibles.
Dont worry,gonna try doing those steps to unlock the scene xP

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Asked and answered... Pity that he is focusing on DLC.

Hello!
Just a quick update, I just played through the latest update and realised that although the update is a good length and has plenty of general content, I only added any actual adult content on one very specific path.
I'm just creating a small adult scene to add in to a second path and will release the update as soon as that is completed, which will probably be either very late tonight or at worst, tomorrow.
Apologies for this, but as Shadows over Manston isn't my main project and the update in general sets up a ton of future adult content, not having any and then leaving it for several months for any might leave a lot of people a bit miffed.
The rest of the update is completed and bug tested though and ready to go!
Sorry about this, I get why it is annoying but I think adding one of these scenes will make the update a lot better than releasing it now.
WP

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Asked and answered... Pity that he is focusing on DLC.

Hello!
Just a quick update, I just played through the latest update and realised that although the update is a good length and has plenty of general content, I only added any actual adult content on one very specific path.
I'm just creating a small adult scene to add in to a second path and will release the update as soon as that is completed, which will probably be either very late tonight or at worst, tomorrow.
Apologies for this, but as Shadows over Manston isn't my main project and the update in general sets up a ton of future adult content, not having any and then leaving it for several months for any might leave a lot of people a bit miffed.
The rest of the update is completed and bug tested though and ready to go!
Sorry about this, I get why it is annoying but I think adding one of these scenes will make the update a lot better than releasing it now.
WP
Yea I prefer this game over the other as well.
Anyone know why? Did he get tired of this game or does he just feel like he has more ideas for DLC? I play both but don't like DLC as much. I am more interested in the mystery of this game versus the other. And Mercedes is hot.

:)

Reactions: Balu83

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Anyone know why? Did he get tired of this game or does he just feel like he has more ideas for DLC? I play both but don't like DLC as much. I am more interested in the mystery of this game versus the other. And Mercedes is hot.

:)
he explains it here
I've already addressed this on Patreon but not here, so I'll do it once, and only once here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that giant piece of text is the last time I'll comment or respond to anything about stopping work for now on SoM.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
he explains it here
Ah, okay. So he doesn't really want to develop this game anymore and would rather just focus on DLC. Thank you Englen for letting me know. I am not going to fault him on his reasoning, it is his games/hobby and I can respect that.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Ah, okay. So he doesn't really want to develop this game anymore and would rather just focus on DLC. Thank you Englen for letting me know. I am not going to fault him on his reasoning, it is his games/hobby and I can respect that.
He has since that comment reworked SoM and streamlined the story by removing a ton of paths and LIs to make it more coherent and easy to develop, you can read more about the rework he did . He did release 1 update with new content to this game after the rework was done but then went back and focused fully on DLC.

He will return to SoM again in the future after DLC is wrapped up, this upcoming update was made because patrons voted for an update since it would be quite a while before SoM would see any otherwise. DLC is set to have 14 updates and is currently 8 updates deep so roughly 6-7 months until its done if he keeps up his roughly 1 month dev cycle for each update he has been on since he returned in March after a short break from developing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
He has since that comment reworked SoM and streamlined the story by removing a ton of paths and LIs to make it more coherent and easy to develop, you can read more about the rework he did . He did release 1 update with new content to this game after the rework was done but then went back and focused fully on DLC.

He will return to SoM again in the future after DLC is wrapped up, this upcoming update was made because patrons voted for an update since it would be quite a while before SoM would see any otherwise. DLC is set to have 14 updates and is currently 8 updates deep so roughly 6-7 months until its done if he keeps up his roughly 1 month dev cycle for each update.
Thank you but I am not going to worry about it. Not going to complain either. I haven't supported him with any money and, in addition, this is his hobby. I'm not going to be one of those who rants about a developer doing what they want to do with their creative endeavors. I don't really like DLC and thought he was splitting his time between the two in a more equal fashion. Anyway, I appreciate the information as I must have missed it or forgotten it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
A shame, Im also one of those finding more fun in this, than in that "main game" of his.
Yet, as it has been said - his game/time, his rules.
Perhaps it would be good to put this game "on hold" (as he has no plans to actively develop it for time being, if im not mistaken) then?

Reactions: Grelk

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It does seem like this game is already spoiled for him. Maybe after DLC dev might be able to make something in between the two. With the knowledge he learned, follow the preparation and development of DLC but in a setting more similar to SOM.

Hope and wait.. meanwhile, SOM should be released anytime soon now.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes