VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes
Jun 21, 2020
I usually only post in threads after I've finished a playthrough, but I'd like to mention an error I found. I didn't select the option to pick up the MC's fiancee's sister from the airport, but after she leaves, the fiancee says it's ok that she was the one who dropped her sister off in the middle of the night since the MC supposedly just picked her up. Other than that I'm liking this game so far!

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
from that picture of Penelope im guessing next month will be her update?
also im probably the only one here who is rude to Jane

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Is Penelope really the step daughter or is it a wink wink deal like in so many games, where obvious family members are referred to as aunts or roommates?

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Is Penelope really the step daughter or is it a wink wink deal like in so many games, where obvious family members are referred to as aunts or roommates?
She is your fiancee's daughter. She is born prior to the MC ever meeting her mother and is about to be taken into care when the MC allows the fiancee to move in with her. I think some people might have made a patch or something that changes the dialogue but she was never intended to actually be the MC's daughter.

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
She is your fiancee's daughter. She is born prior to the MC ever meeting her mother and is about to be taken into care when the MC allows the fiancee to move in with her. I think some people might have made a patch or something that changes the dialogue but she was never intended to actually be the MC's daughter.
Thanks

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello!

This month's update will be one for The Manifest: Shadows over Manston.

This update will focus primarily on the 'Submissive Fiancee' & 'Penelope' paths along with advancing the story, and will likely end up between 200-300 renders long.

As previously mentioned; this update and future updates will be labelled v.2, v.21, v.22 etc. so that you can differentiate between the old v.18 versions before the "Retold" reworks which are incompatible. The "Retold" name will discontinue going forwards as well as each update will be new content.

So far, I have completed 115 renders and am planning to release the update near the end of the month.

Thank you for all your continued support!

WP

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello!

Just an update on how it is going.

Currently, I've completed 275 Renders for this update, previously I said I was expecting the update to be 200-300 renders long so it looks like it will end up bigger than planned as I still have about 100 or so to go.

This month's $10+ exclusive renders will be Halloween themed, and as I've noticed some characters are getting a vote or two consistently but not winning, I'll make a shot of every character who has received a vote on the previous three polls.

Thanks again to everybody that is supporting to me and I'll post again in a few days to give you a release date!

WP

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Hello!

Just an update on how it is going.

Currently, I've completed 275 Renders for this update, previously I said I was expecting the update to be 200-300 renders long so it looks like it will end up bigger than planned as I still have about 100 or so to go.

This month's $10+ exclusive renders will be Halloween themed, and as I've noticed some characters are getting a vote or two consistently but not winning, I'll make a shot of every character who has received a vote on the previous three polls.

Thanks again to everybody that is supporting to me and I'll post again in a few days to give you a release date!

WP
Can't wait for more Penelope time!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Can't wait for more game time... This is my favorite of WPG's games (by far). I want to see more of what nefarious dealings the MC had going on.
I also prefer it over DLC, but that one I kind of getting into to. Not like this one at all. This one is one of those games I have replayed several times and enjoy reading every line. I love the mystery, I love that MC is kind of a douche without being actually evil.. and well, I won't deny that fucking Penelope, Hanna, Mercedes and wish the other students is hot as fuck!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I also prefer it over DLC, but that one I kind of getting into to. Not like this one at all. This one is one of those games I have replayed several times and enjoy reading every line. I love the mystery, I love that MC is kind of a douche without being actually evil.. and well, I won't deny that fucking Penelope, Hanna, Mercedes and wish the other students is hot as fuck!
Yeah... Mercedes, she lives up to her name (insert car related sexual innuendo here). I want to get rid of the wife/girlfriend so we can spend more time with her. Damn the consequences! LOL

Reactions: Pinsel and Ayhsel
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes