3.20 star(s) 50 Votes

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Friday Update 21 Oct 2022
» Devlog
9 hours ago by ( )
Share this post:

Hey Folks!

I am close. Very close. I have roughly four or five scenes left to go. I will blow past my render count goal on this chapter. I will probably do the same in the other categories, or at least close to it. Hoping to begin rollout next weekend for Patreon supporters. The public release will be the following weekend.

Cheers!

Cory F

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[KN] [Ren'Py] The Mason Gambit [Chapter 1-8] [CorForce Productions] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.23GB
Repack size: 469MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Oh man,it's all orange.I don't know what is wrong,but this game has problem with colours from day one. It really sucks and make you lose interest unforunatelly. And is getting worse by each update. Only during the night it seems normal and renders looks good.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Oh man,it's all orange.I don't know what is wrong,but this game has problem with colours from day one. It really sucks and make you lose interest unforunatelly. And is getting worse by each update. Only during the night it seems normal and renders looks good.
Pretty sure the thing most likely to make one lose interest is the character's constantly having ridiculous women whores if they've had more than one boyfriend rants. It's ruining an otherwise good story(mostly). Using the game as a vehicle to espouse his antiquated view that women belong to men is what makes me want to give up. Not even sure I want to play this update cause it's sure to have another stupid rant.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Pretty sure the thing most likely to make one lose interest is the character's constantly having ridiculous women whores if they've had more than one boyfriend rants. It's ruining an otherwise good story(mostly). Using the game as a vehicle to espouse his antiquated view that women belong to men is what makes me want to give up. Not even sure I want to play this update cause it's sure to have another stupid rant.
Did you miss the disclaimer at the start? Anyway...
bye.gif

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I haven't played this yet and I was just wondering...didn't this poor man have any family to come home to? No roommate or ward? Not even a dead Landlord??

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
CoryF Hey dev, just noticed something, you might want to check your assault rifle model. It has the foregrip passing through the underbarrel grenade launcher and the bipod coming out of the launcher's barrel. :KEK:

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes