VN Ren'Py The Mason Gambit [Ch.10] [CorForce Productions]

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i will ask one thing to the dev he will alow his former team members to enter in to this poly relationship or when you tag harem is only those familly members +allyson?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
If you did, you'd know exactly what of story this is and how the characters are.
Well, I didn't. I don't read the author's notes before the story, I read the actual story. Same goes for a visual novel. I go click, click, click, click, click until the story starts. That's pretty standard.

And it doesn't change the fact that having the characters go on ridiculously long rants to espouse the author's antiquated and outdated views that have no place in the 21st century(you wanna buy a virgin, then get a time machine you bumpkin) and have nothing to do with the main story are the single most annoying thing about this VN.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Well, I didn't. I don't read the author's notes before the story, I read the actual story. Same goes for a visual novel. I go click, click, click, click, click until the story starts. That's pretty standard.

And it doesn't change the fact that having the characters go on ridiculously long rants to espouse the author's antiquated and outdated views that have no place in the 21st century(you wanna buy a virgin, then get a time machine you bumpkin) and have nothing to do with the main story are the single most annoying thing about this VN.
...Yeah this story isn't for you so you should see yourself out now.

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Pretty sure the thing most likely to make one lose interest is the character's constantly having ridiculous women whores if they've had more than one boyfriend rants. It's ruining an otherwise good story(mostly). Using the game as a vehicle to espouse his antiquated view that women belong to men is what makes me want to give up. Not even sure I want to play this update cause it's sure to have another stupid rant.

opinions 3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: eddie987 and sava75

b3488c87

Jul 29, 2021
thanks for the great work. I like the way the story is being handled, the presentation of the characters and the dynamics of their lives. I liked the idea of episode 8 in which there's plenty of time to deal with the ramifications of the story and the harem. the cemetery scene was really good.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019

I am so glad that I WOKE up so early this morning...not

Kayzer

Sep 4, 2018
I am so glad that I WOKE up so early this morning...not
He's not wrong, the moralizing does detract quite heavily from an otherwise quite compelling story.

Edit/ I take back what I said about compelling story, had not got that far in when I wrote my initial comment, he has the MC actually infect his mother with an incurable disease to punish her for not living up to his moral standards. Yeah, the story took a hard friggin left into clusterfuck at that point.

Last edited:

Huy11

Jul 7, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 7
Size 449 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pls update

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Mason Gambit [Ch.8] Unofficial Android Port

- 482mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: sonhot

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
[KN] [Ren'Py] The Mason Gambit [Chapter 1-8] [CorForce Productions] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.23GB
Repack size: 469MB

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)
PLEASEEEEE put aaaaaaaaaaaa work uuuploaaad liiiiiiink

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I couldn't understand how creating a virus helped MC's dad protect his family?

Let's say he infected his family. Women become carriers so step sisters had to say goodbye to sex (unless the men has received injection which is not cheap to manufacture). Dad didn't want stepmom and step-sisters to fuck around?

That's Good but how would that protect girls? If they want to infect someone they have to atleast kiss. Even after men are infected they still function properly except for becoming impotent so still a danger for girls. Also, I don't think girls would be down to kissing people to infect them.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
That's Good but how would that protect girls? If they want to infect someone they have to atleast kiss. Even after men are infected they still function properly except for becoming impotent so still a danger for girls. Also, I don't think girls would be down to kissing people to infect them.
I think the logic the dad used was that since they were infected, the people behind the sex traffic ring would not be able to kidnap them and use them for that purpose. Could it protect them from getting killed by an assassin? No, but it would be a deterrent for kidnapping any of the family members for the purpose of pressuring the dad into doing more stuff he did not want to do. The kidnappers would not want to become impotent just to do a kidnapping, so it be a good deterrent for that.
I would have to reread the parts were it was talked about, but I think that is the gist of it.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I think the logic the dad used was that since they were infected, the people behind the sex traffic ring would not be able to kidnap them and use them for that purpose. Could it protect them from getting killed by an assassin? No, but it would be a deterrent for kidnapping any of the family members for the purpose of pressuring the dad into doing more stuff he did not want to do. The kidnappers would not want to become impotent just to do a kidnapping, so it be a good deterrent for that.
I would have to reread the parts were it was talked about, but I think that is the gist of it.
Thanks for making it more sense to me but still it fucked up the social life of these girls.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes