VN Ren'Py The Mason Gambit [Ch.10] [CorForce Productions]

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Ball rolling... That needs to be an animated cut scene... especially with THAT music! Just saying :sneaky:
1680143830764.png

Reactions: ktunga

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Brothers, you need to play it if you appreciate THE storyline. Calling old boys to the duty;)
Odin73 Aristos SerHawkes Meushi Darkdevil66 Mormont JoeKent felicemastronzo Zirael Q FAP369ZONE CrazyRabbit Geralt From Rivia sixart michael1984 Omnikuken Abhai
BTW red heads paradise ;)

Edit: michael1984 I just noticed you scoped that one before me! What's your intel?!?! How come you always beat me to the good stuff (maybe except of Red Lucy - I haven't seen your traces there so far;):ROFLMAO::cool:)?
Is it THE jacket!?!?
Mormont I need some backup here. Apparently michael1984 is running some black ops behind our backs!!!

Last edited:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
So.... let's talk about elephant in the room...
Yamaha V-Max?!?! ;)
I'm just not quite clear about riding a bitch :ROFLMAO: ;)
1680241716234.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Brothers, you need to play it if you appreciate THE storyline. Calling old boys to the duty;)
Odin73 Aristos SerHawkes Meushi Darkdevil66 Mormont JoeKent felicemastronzo Zirael Q FAP369ZONE CrazyRabbit Geralt From Rivia sixart michael1984 Omnikuken Abhai
BTW red heads paradise ;)

Edit: michael1984 I just noticed you scoped that one before me! What's your intel?!?! How come you always beat me to the good stuff (maybe except of Red Lucy - I haven't seen your traces there so far;):ROFLMAO::cool:)?
Is it THE jacket!?!?
Mormont I need some backup here. Apparently michael1984 is running some black ops behind our backs!!!
Thanks for the link. This was only released a year and a half ago and is already Part 9. Wow, like the old days when Patreon updates came every month.
And one small moment:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: ktunga

Hardstadt

Mar 24, 2019
Anniversaries.
I hate the word. I hate the occasion.
Four score and seven years ago, I lost her to an IED.
After having taken an arrow to the knee I could no longer maintain the mobility needed to stay on point.
She took over the duty dauntless as always. Heavy fire from an ambush had us scrambling for cover.
That's when it happened. No, my Sweetroll wasn't stolen. That happened a few weeks before.
The rip of an explosion. The concusive blast. The shock of impact.
Seeing what was left of her, the expression on her face...
I down the remaining Scotch from the tumbler in my hand and place it on the table.
I'm exhausted. I can no longer put off the inevitable.
I lay on the bed, close my eyes and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(And that shit show above is why I'll never write anything. But, hopefully, your eyes wont be hurting too much after rolling as hard as I assume they did. And maybe, just maybe, I managed to make some of you smirk in amusment.)

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Any news on update?
2 days ago

Hey Everyone,

I'm still playing catch-up on the renders I needed to fix. They've given me a bit of a headache so, I took a much needed break. I am back at it again though.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers!

Cory F

context

Hey Everyone!

So, I ran in to a few issues and had to redo several renders. Unfortunately it set me back a bit. I will have those issues taken care of and will be back on track right away.

Cheers!

Cory F

The latest scene I've been working on has been a slog. Each render has been taking an hour and fifteen minutes per shot (not including posing, lighting, and setup). There are just under forty shots in that scene, so it's taking it's sweet time. I have to stick it out though, or they just turn out too grainy. At least there's progress.

Just letting you know I didn't have a usual update this past Friday as I needed a few days off for R&R. My wife and I also celebrated our anniversary on Saturday. Yep, another year with a wonderful woman. Nothing...I mean nothing, can beat that.

So, I did manage a little cleanup on a few items and I am back to it.

Thank you for your support as always!

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
You know, that this rant says more about you that about the Dev. and getting personal and insulting him, don't make you right.
Don' t get me wrong, I would tell this to anyone who gets personal and insulting with you aswell.
that you think it is "trash" because you don't share the values of the MC and his behaviour, hece the game don't give you the options you would like to have in it is one thing.
calling the person which shared his point of view his values and his sight of life the A word and calling him a rightous puritan is one other.
I ask myself the question why you feel iferior and atacked, by a fictional story ?
He's not wrong though. Dev very obviously hates women. Especially those able to think for themselves and who weren't groomed into some dogmatic Evangelical cult lol

If you only respect women who share your values, then you dont respect women. Nobody disagree with this if you changed out gender or sex for race.

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
Dev very obviously hates women.
Naah. He just hate skanks. He is not even against premarital sex. He just want those people who fuck to be with each other forever.

So far MC fucked 2 girls and will be fucking a lot of girls. You might call him a FUCKBOY but the thing is he won't dump them to jump on some other girl. He will continue to be with them and love them for ever. Unlike other games, this MC is not fucking any girl he sees.

If you only respect women who share your values, then you dont respect women.
I only respect people who share my values. Don't make it a misogynistic thing.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
He's not wrong though. Dev very obviously hates women. Especially those able to think for themselves and who weren't groomed into some dogmatic Evangelical cult lol

If you only respect women who share your values, then you dont respect women. Nobody disagree with this if you changed out gender or sex for race.
I was not talking if he was wrong or right, nor I'm in total agreement with the autor of this VN.
In my sight the respect thing is something bi directional, if you disrespect someone, then why should someone respect you if you don't?

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes