VN Ren'Py The Mason Gambit [Ch.10] [CorForce Productions]

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I agree with the dev's definition of harem for the player's purposes. But Kinetic novel just turn folk away.

The story seems to be within my taste so I'll keep this and maybe DL it

• Angry
Reactions: Punto and indio68

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I don't mind the no sex part, Summer's Gone is probably my favourite game on the website and it hasn't got any either so. The constant shaming of people who had casual hookups and things like that is really weird though, with even heavy insults thrown towards them. Like I'd understand if the main character mentioned at one point that he isn't interested in any casual thing and is only looking for someone as serious as him, or even that he doesn't look up to people who don't take relationships seriously, but I've so far heard the whole shtick 4 or 5 times by different characters by now. It also implies a few other not so nice things about people. Like OK I'm playing the game and I don't really mind all these eccentricities so much but it's like I'm constantly reminded by the morality police to be a good christian lmao. Oh well, I'm at chapter four and continuing on, wether I'll continue to play this once I've reach the end of the current update remains to be seen. I don't find the whole the holier than thou approach all that endearing so far.
The Dev has addressed this earlier in the thread and said basically he doesn't care if people like it or not he's writing the story his way. I won't dismiss either side of the argument as both have some validity it's just, he has said this is what it is and it's not going anywhere. He also discussed his own standing on the issue as well. I guess in his own way he's just saying agree to disagree or sorry not sorry or something along those lines although I'm not trying to speak for him those are just my take aways from his statements.

Reactions: koplak1d

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Woow great Update Loved every minute of it, specially how she got back on Broady (Enrique Iglesias) he is a great antagonist,
I don't know why It reminded me in the begining of another great VN :unsure:
Anyway looking forward to the whimpering of some though Kudos Cory (if you read this) great Job !

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
a total dissapoinment ....600 renders ...10 momths....2 sex scenes.....ok now 3 ....like 2 secs each ,and nothing about the main story at all .....renders were bad before now are awful ,no context in many parts of the script ,,,only one tell after another...i suppose bcs is a kinetic will feel like one but man this is one of the worst one's over here......and i dont even need to mention the things im being hearing since this comes to the public////

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
holy shit,the devs look at some aspects of life is the dumbest thing i have read so far.
but it is his game and he can do as he wants it is a game after all so it is fine for me.
i don´t know why but i still like this game.

but i must say that the character models are kind of looking uglier now since chapter 8 i think.
but i guess it must be this way because the phyically changes the woman go through??

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what's wrong with the new renders??? Nicole, but not only her...now are Ugly!! wtf happened?? it passed quite some time from last i played this (last update release) but i don't remember girls looked like this...:((n)

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
what's wrong with the new renders??? Nicole, but not only her...now are Ugly!! wtf happened?? it passed quite some time from last i played this (last update release) but i don't remember girls looked like this...:((n)
Nicole , Selena , Allison , Rebecca and Tanya that showed up in tis update got a lot more uglier.
and some other names too that i don´t remember.

even the MC looks kinda different

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheMasonGambit-CH10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Three months salery for a ring, which she may only wear for a year before the wedding ring arrives. ? Just stupid. Yeah this is clearly some US tradition. I have a friend who datet a US girl for some time, but it dident work out and some of the many reasons was just exactly this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: koplak1d

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What I didn't get is how after being with Alison, the MC suddently is with Nicole and Jaye at some Hotel or restaurant can someone enlighten me ? did he have a apointment before with Nicole? what happend ?

Lindus

Nov 13, 2020
I'm one of the guys, who turned their back to the game after the lecture, der narrator gave in the beginning. Although I totally agree to most of his opinions concerning learning from history and relationship. His aggressive self-righteousness is unbearable.
Oh my god ... what's your middle name? Nero? You're also whipping the sea if she doesn't obey to your rules?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
the begining was weird wont lie. im pretty sure in that game jaye is a virgin at least she was when i last played while the mc wasthe one doing evrything that they where accusing jaye of doing feel like there where way better characters to put in a scene like that

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The whole crossover thing is getting out of hand at this point, especially if background infos get twisted to fit this game. It also shows the lack of creativity from the dev for not being able to come up with own characters and stories, IMO. Then there is ther obvious downgrade in the renders. I don't know why it was necessary to use these filters and to change the characters this much. Not to mention this constant preaching about "how sacrad love and sex" is. I mean, yeah, I wouldn't also want a relationship with the townbike or someone who is incapable to bind herself emotionally, but she being not a virgin anymore wouldn't automatically rule her out for me. But this constant preaching is gettimg to the same level those woke "activists" or the new wave of militant feminists are, and, oh boy, I wish I could shot them to the moon. You made your stance clear, no need to beat the dead horse any further. We got it, dev. And for over half a year waiting time, it wasn't really an impressive update, IMO. If we can stomach thos more than obvious flaws, there still lies a story beneath, that sadly didn't progress really with this update. I hope next time it will get back on pace.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Jesus Harold Christ. I wanted to enjoy myself when I launched the game but ended up reading a 10 minute tirade about how this game is slow burn, how the developer doesn't give a fuck, his military background, his wife being a sharpshooter who hates one night stands & wouldn't fuck anything/anyone other than the developer. What the fuck?

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes