Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
? there was no story progresion in last two..
first release was the start of it all so a lot of exposition, second release was the first flash back and exposition, third release was the mc gets a taste of his powers and what he could make women do, third release another flash back. So far, one update since release showed mc progress, and now they specificity said that the next two would focus on that.

So if you or me or anybody wants to drop the game, let's see how those updates go. Besides this game is not locked behind patreon anyway, so you could just come back whenever and see what's changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loganfin

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
? there was no story progresion in last two..
Giving Dev a couple more updates to show his game, for now it was him trying to build up the lore and story for MC so it would look like there's nothing yet
Give him a chance please

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
1 release was the start of it all so a lot of exposition, second release was the first flash back and exposition, third release was the mc gets a taste of his powers and what he could make women do, third release another flash back. So far, one 1 update since release showed mc progress, and now they specificity said that the next two would focus on that.

So if you or me or anybody wants to drop the game, let's see how those updates go. Besides this game is not locked behind patreon anyway, so you could just come back whenever and see what's changed.
oh thx for explanation so if i understant corectly next +- three months till some story progresion? probably with new rape scenes...

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
oh thx for explanation so if i understant corectly next +- three months till some story progresion? probably with new rape scenes...
yes, but if you are sensitive to femdom(which would be the only scene in the game, and on the light side) you could skip the next one.

Reactions: laeg

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
well i dont mind mind control games but it is little diferent to branwash before act or beat before it....
In most mind control games(that focus on that kink), they control them before the act that's how they get to the act. And at no point anyone was beat before it, restrained maybe but not beat.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
of course rape and mind control would be together, specially when the women in the game act bitchy toward MC. But maybe Dev could make mind control where women would slowly took a liking to him and volunteer to have sex with him, but the BDSM intro did show anything could be possible sooooo....

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
In most mind control games, they control them before the act that's how they get to the act. And at no point anyone was beat before it, restrained maybe but not beat.
1610895932873.png
like i sayed i will pass, dont need to quote me more here:) it was unecesary update with disqusting content...

Reactions: Kay_Kay

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Would prefer a little beat down on those disobedience bitches, but the developer will never choose to add those content so this aren't that bad. But when fucking them I would love some hair pulling when climax

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
of course rape and mind control would be together, specially when the women in the game act bitchy toward MC. But maybe Dev could make mind control where women would slowly took a liking to him and volunteer to have sex with him, but the BDSM intro did show anything could be possible sooooo....
If you can mind control a woman, why waste time ? you can fuck her first and make her slowly love you after that

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
If you can mind control a woman, why waste time ? you can fuck her first and make her slowly love you after that
the game already showed the "mind control" menu on the milf, it does build up loyalty and acceptance of orders from the user. And also they explain how you need to implant your command over time on people. Still BDSM is a core kink of the game.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
the game already showed the "mind control" menu on the milf, it does build up loyalty and acceptance of orders from the user. And also they explain how you need to implant your command over time on people. Still BDSM is a core kink of the game.
Yes in the game because he's a newb and he's not at full power

I was more speaking generally without limitation

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Which is why I love the level up system the Dev setting for MC, it make the game more fun and that we had to slowly build up using power to gain affection before the big event

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
it is clearly a really slow game. it is more focused on story than a fuck-fest.
it is not really your thing maybe you can play every 2-3 releases for more content.

Reactions: lionmc

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Which is why I love the level up system the Dev setting for MC, it make the game more fun and that we had to slowly build up using power to gain affection before the big event
Based on how the flashback scenes and the opening, I wouldn't call it love. It's building up on the master - servant relationship, I think it's building loyally, but in the end it's fairly similar.

I would say though, that only a couple of characters were super bitchy but most of the women weren't horrible so there is places to explore different relationship styles. We will see once we get there.

Reactions: wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Definitely your control over women will grow slowly.
At present it is hard to say if you will be able to follow a love path and/or a more master/slave.

Reactions: lionmc
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes