Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
So can we turn Alexandra into our protector/servant yet (similar to Brigitte's role with the other controller)?

Because I wanna have that sexy woman call me "master" as I gently dominate her.

She can even hold Sharon down as we break that bitch together.

And the almost inevitable Alexandra vs Brigitte fight will be amazing.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So can we turn Alexandra into our protector/servant yet (similar to Brigitte's role with the other controller)?

Because I wanna have that sexy woman call me "master" as I gently dominate her.

She can even hold Sharon down as we break that bitch together.

And the almost inevitable Alexandra vs Brigitte fight will be amazing.
Not yet! We still in the Prologue part of the story, and the new update was telling the lore of the society and MC's power, what he can do and the conserquence if go overboard. Maybe you had to wait for 1 or 2 more updates before that to happen, even then it could take some more updates

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Not yet! We still in the Prologue part of the story, and the new update was telling the lore of the society and MC's power, what he can do and the conserquence if go overboard. Maybe you had to wait for 1 or 2 more updates before that to happen, even then it could take some more updates
I am a patient man, and She-Hulk is worth it.

Reactions: lionmc

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I am a patient man, and She-Hulk is worth it.
Same! The quality renders and models was top quality and very detail so it was worth the wait, even though I did wish the update would come out fast...like 1 update per 2 month would be good. But beggars can't be a choosers so I'll wait until the time for the next one finally come

Reactions: lionmc and Faptime

Rorschach22

Sep 2, 2018
The dream about the roman legate was simply amazing, both the animations and the written story, the way you managed to express the loyalty to rome and his legion from the mc and the loyalty of his guards to him acquired without using his powers was outstanding.
This game is really great but i would probably love more to play a game based around that roman legate

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
lionmc, I play many games where there are multiple paths possible. I usually like to explore all of the paths provided; not only is it more overall entertainment for me personally, but when a dev puts effort into other paths, I like to get a fuller picture of the game as a whole, to appreciate more of the dev's work. I will typically rename the saves pages to indicate the various paths I'm playing. For instance, I might rename "Page 1" of saves to "Jenna's Path — Page 1" and then on the next playthrough go forward to "Page 30" of saves and rename that to something like "Ellie's Path — Page 30" or whatever.

For The Mind Society, then, I'm curious if there's a reason for disabling the Ren'Py built-in feature of renaming save pages. I'd like to have one set where the MC focuses on getting Stacy to keep her agreement for the photoshoot and then another set where the MC convinces Jenny to do the shoot instead. It's easier to identify each set of saves if the pages can still be renamed.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
lionmc, I play many games where there are multiple paths possible. I usually like to explore all of the paths provided; not only is it more overall entertainment for me personally, but when a dev puts effort into other paths, I like to get a fuller picture of the game as a whole, to appreciate more of the dev's work. I will typically rename the saves pages to indicate the various paths I'm playing. For instance, I might rename "Page 1" of saves to "Jenna's Path — Page 1" and then on the next playthrough go forward to "Page 30" of saves and rename that to something like "Ellie's Path — Page 30" or whatever.

For The Mind Society, then, I'm curious if there's a reason for disabling the Ren'Py built-in feature of renaming save pages. I'd like to have one set where the MC focuses on getting Stacy to keep her agreement for the photoshoot and then another set where the MC convinces Jenny to do the shoot instead. It's easier to identify each set of saves if the pages can still be renamed.
That would be handy, we'll look into it.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
if he really cared about that then he wouldn't have wasted two major scenes so far with meaningless sex scenes of the MC's ancestor fucking some long dead women that hold no meaning to the actual plot, don't you think? if the excuse for this content was to 'build up the character' and 'progres the plot and not make meaningless sex without it' then he wouldn't have spent two entire scenes with the ancestor (which are legit nothing more than 'a quick fap'), so that's clearly not what he's going for. lol!

Also don't tell me that those scenes were created to progress the plot or story, the dev himself stated that he was aiming to make those random sex dreams to give the players some pay off, lol!
Here is the original quote.

As you pointed out the fantasy scenes allow us to do two things, offer some spicy material that would not make sense yet if shoehorned in the main plot and give a "preview" of the sort of abilities the main character is on his path to acquiring. In the case of the "crystal memories" they are also a key element to the main plot
From a narrative point of view there are some ideas that need to be planted in both the MC's and the audience mind before the main story proceed (The only part of the game that have no bearing on the main story are the "tub fantasies" they are just there for fun and can be easily skipped) . At any rate is going to be a while before the MC gets his hands on the next crystal and there are only a handful of flashbacks in the whole story. It's understood that most players are more invested in the MC's story then anything else.

About the BDSM tag it's an umbrella tag that covers a lot of things we have no interest in. There is definitely some bondage in the story, we understand that's not everyone cup of tea but it is there so we like to give everyone fair warning.

Once again we do take notice of comments, we obviously are not going to throw out the whole script the first time anyone is disappointed with some of the content otherwise we'll never get anything done but it does help us steer the ship here and there and avoid the occasional sandbank we would have squarely landed on otherwise.

It's inevitable with an unfinished work that the audience will fill the blanks with their own assumptions, which are just as likely to be correct as way off the mark. It seem a lot of the criticism is born from this and about content we haven't even produced yet. I think a few more installments in it will be easier, and fairer to draw conclusions. Obviously, especially when it comes to adult material there is no such thing as pleasing everyone but we'll give it a try regardless.

Once again thanks to everyone for their feedback; we can't but be grateful for the fact that one way or another people seems to be invested in the game and the story.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Last edited:

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Maybe someone has already said it but I find weird that the Patreon doesn't have the default $5 pledge. For me, $10 is just to much for a project.

Dec 1, 2019
Finally a game where the "step-mom" is a bitch and we get to break her down and hopefully enslave her. Great start to this game and digging where the story is going.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Maybe someone has already said it but I find weird that the Patreon doesn't have the default $5 pledge. For me, $10 is just to much for a project.
I think there is a custom pledge option hidden somewhere; if I understand correctly you can modify the pledge to a random number after you select the tier. Anyway most of the tier rewards are tied to our comics; for someone who just wish to support the game and get a look to the occasional extras and previews the basic 2$ tier is just fine. At the most you may miss out on some of the polls.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Reactions: The Outlaw

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Here is the original quote.

From a narrative point of view there are some ideas that need to be planted in both the MC's and the audience mind before the main story proceed (The only part of the game that have no bearing on the main story are the "tub fantasies" they are just there for fun and can be easily skipped) . At any rate is going to be a while before the MC gets his hands on the next crystal and there are only a handful of flashbacks in the whole story. It's understood that most players are more invested in the MC's story then anything else.

About the BDSM tag it's an umbrella tag that covers a lot of things we have no interest in. There is definitely some bondage in the story, we understand that's not everyone cup of tea but it is there so we like to give everyone fair warning.

Once again we do take notice of comments, we obviously are not going to throw out the whole script the first time anyone is disappointed with some of the content otherwise we'll never get anything done but it does help us steer the ship here and there and avoid the occasional sandbank we would have squarely landed on otherwise.

It's inevitable with an unfinished work that the audience will fill the blanks with their own assumptions, which are just as likely to be correct as way off the mark. It seem a lot of the criticism is born from this and about content we haven't even produced yet. I think a few more installments in it will be easier, and fairer to draw conclusions. Obviously, especially when it comes to adult material there is no such thing as pleasing everyone but we'll give it a try regardless.

Once again thanks to everyone for their feedback; we can't but be grateful for the fact that one way or another people seems to be invested in the game and the story.

View attachment 990855
Ok, i get what you mean but you just said that the present tags in the game are the core kinks, so i don't really get how BDSM can be an 'umbrella tag which covers a lot of things we have no interest in', the very first scene of the game hints at the very idea of BDSM as a core tag, so i sure hope you don't walk away from that since i'm sure it is what got most people in here. I'm fine with the BDSM and that's what got me (and others in here), and you said it yourself, the tags are the core kinks of the game's content, dunno how i'm making assumptions there lol.

Again, i understand that dreams work as a nice way to give the audience some pay off, but you can do that with the actual story, there's no point in discovering powers or possibilities that hold no meaning and are unatainable to the current MC, it's much more interesting to see him explore those possibilities by himself.

I get you can't throw the whole plan out of the window for a few readers but it's clearly more than just a few, like actually just the percentages on the amount of comments that hold the same idea is kinda big. Plus it's not like anyone told you to 'throw out the whole script', again, you said it yourself, the 'complaints' are about content that you have yet to produce, so i fail to see how that is throwing out all the script out, there's no better momento to take their suggestions than right now, since the content has yet to be created.

If people complain it's because they are invested on the game, otherwise they wouldn't bother with commenting their thoughts to begin with.

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Ok, i get what you mean but you just said that the present tags in the game are the core kinks, so i don't really get how BDSM can be an 'umbrella tag which covers a lot of things we have no interest in', the very first scene of the game hints at the very idea of BDSM as a core tag, so i sure hope you don't walk away from that since i'm sure it is what got most people in here. I'm fine with the BDSM and that's what got me (and others in here), and you said it yourself, the tags are the core kinks of the game's content, dunno how i'm making assumptions there lol.

Again, i understand that dreams work as a nice way to give the audience some pay off, but you can do that with the actual story, there's no point in discovering powers or possibilities that hold no meaning and are unatainable to the current MC, it's much more interesting to see him explore those possibilities by himself.

I get you can't throw the whole plan out of the window for a few readers but it's clearly more than just a few, like actually just the percentages on the amount of comments that hold the same idea is kinda big. Plus it's not like anyone told you to 'throw out the whole script', again, you said it yourself, the 'complaints' are about content that you have yet to produce, so i fail to see how that is throwing out all the script out, there's no better momento to take their suggestions than right now, since the content has yet to be created.

If people complain it's because they are invested on the game, otherwise they wouldn't bother with commenting their thoughts to begin with.
Well said.

What I mean is BDSM stand for Bondage Discipline and Sadism Masochism... I think? We like the bondage but the rest of the letters are pretty out of our wheelhouse but the tags are not quite as nuanced.

As for the script what I mean is we have a pretty complete storyboard for the full story; we can nudge it here or there, cut or add a scene but we wish to tell the core story as intended and the flashback are a pretty big part of it. We had to set some background and I think the flashback did that in a pretty entertaining and satisfying way; now it's back to the main event.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well said.

What I mean is BDSM stand for Bondage Discipline and Sadism Masochism... I think? We like the bondage but the rest of the letters are pretty out of our wheelhouse but the tags are not quite as nuanced.

As for the script what I mean is we have a pretty complete storyboard for the full story; we can nudge it here or there, cut or add a scene but we wish to tell the core story as intended and the flashback are a pretty big part of it. We had to set some background and I think the flashback did that in a pretty entertaining and satisfying way; now it's back to the main event.

View attachment 991185
Just develop your game with your core ideas, but put something "light to mid" option in between. The BDSM still need to be like in the intro but if people complain about it then let them have a choice to turn it off and let them miss some content like some games on this site did let you choose to toggle on or off some hardcore content from the beginning
Like some game it allowing the players to turn On or Off the NTR content or game like Ravager allowing you to choose to turn On or Off BDSM/Gore/Gay content so that when you playing it those scenes would not appear

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was gonna lament that this game doesn't have incest after all and then I saw the female models and my eyes go :love:
Oof on no family loving but great job on the renders!
Well we do not know about that family loving yet, if remember right dev said that the identity of MC's real parents will be one of the mysteries the game will focus on. Just it will be some time before we get there. No idea if family loving will be part of that. :p

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes