Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Well we do not know about that family loving yet, if remember right dev said that the identity of MC's real parents will be one of the mysteries the game will focus on. Just it will be some time before we get there. No idea if family loving will be part of that. :p
Thanks for the heads up! I wish that was the case, but it's one of those situations when you're on the ground talking to God and saying "LORD! Please don't give me hope... just to take it away!"
If my hopes are dashed, I'd be much more upset than if it didn't happen.

Still, if I can ignore it and it happens later on, wow, I'd be in heaven :D

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for the heads up! I wish that was the case, but it's one of those situations when you're on the ground talking to God and saying "LORD! Please don't give me hope... just to take it away!"
If my hopes are dashed, I'd be much more upset than if it didn't happen.

Still, if I can ignore it and it happens later on, wow, I'd be in heaven :D
Maybe we will never have incest content in this game, but maybe we will in the future. It would still depend on Dev decision and maybe if he want to testing Patreon's rules or not, overall it would be fun if turn out his real parents have the same power as him and actually would be 1 of the main plot for you to overthrow the society

Reactions: Larry2000

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Maybe we will never have incest content in this game, but maybe we will in the future. It would still depend on Dev decision and maybe if he want to testing Patreon's rules or not, overall it would be fun if turn out his real parents have the same power as him and actually would be 1 of the main plot for you to overthrow the society
Based on the lore of the world, his dad does have his powers. Only male children of the family inherit the powers from their father, but rarely give birth to a male child. And based on the flashback we've been given it seems that his family is already had run ins "the master" on more then one occasion

Reactions: lionmc

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Why do you think the flashbacks are from his ancestors ? I don't remember it's explained. I think it's just "random" guys who had the same powers, stored in a stone that everyone with the same power can access

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Why do you think the flashbacks are from his ancestors ? I don't remember it's explained. I think it's just "random" guys who had the same powers, stored in a stone that everyone with the same power can access
The latest of the flashbacks (the Roman legate in Britain) made reference to his son surviving. The odds of him turning out to be the MC's ancestor are pretty favourable, I'd say, but from memory I don't think the game has said unequivocally one way or the other.

Reactions: lionmc and Loganfin

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The latest of the flashbacks (the Roman legate in Britain) made reference to his son surviving. The odds of him turning out to be the MC's ancestor are pretty favourable, I'd say, but from memory I don't think the game has said unequivocally one way or the other.
Yeah! Maybe the first guy in the flashback will just be some stranger but the second one might be MC's ancestor, of course it was just a theory for now until Dev confirm about it. And unlike the first guy he did swinging his sword and fought very bravely so I would love MC to share his blood as proof that his bloodlines won't fall down without fighting

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
You right no concrete proof, just based on this Capture.PNG

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
I've never fapped so damn hard to a game befor like i did when i played this 1! all the charcter model was Gold!!! Can't wait for next update!

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
None of the videos in the android version work. I don't know who ported it, but I'm hoping they see this.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes