benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Just had to say, this game probably has the hottest black girl model, I have ever seen. Gonna keep an eye on it, just for that model.
I agree. At first i was drawn to the housemates like the step sis and adoptive mother/Landlady not sure what they are yet. Then i show up at this place and meet this new hot woman Jenny. Also like the way the character is written and the scenes. I usually end up being drawn to one character but this one has multiple.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rize and lionmc

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
what about having all 3 outfits that way each character can have their own wardrobe and players can choose
If you mean having an option in game to pick the outfit it would make things rather complicated. Basically we would have to make different versions of each render. As it is things will already get more and more complicated as we go along as the same situations may play out in three or four different ways according to previous player decisions. In order not to slow the story progression to a crawl while we create version upon version of the same events in-game variables have to inevitably be kept to a minimum but there is no drawback to allow our supporters to make their pick before we insert a new element in the game.

gifsignature60fr.gif

May 4, 2019
I cant get to the scene on the screenshoot its like the game end as soon as you can play. I feel like its just the opening when you meet the photographer and the game end soon after that. Afaik you dont get much choices before that. Does those scenes in the image on the Thread Opener exist in the game?

May 4, 2019
I cant get to the scene on the screenshoot its like the game end as soon as you can play. I feel like its just the opening when you meet the photographer and the game end soon after that. Afaik you dont get much choices before that. Does those scenes in the image on the Thread Opener exist in the game?

Jul 15, 2018
its amazing but holy shit is it short, i dunno if i perhaps did things wrong but after the roman scene it just ends, i can see that there's scenes in the screenshot that i havent seen in game.

Reactions: lionmc

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
its amazing but holy shit is it short, i dunno if i perhaps did things wrong but after the roman scene it just ends, i can see that there's scenes in the screenshot that i havent seen in game.
In the photo shop you have two different choices that can give quite a bit of story line that go back to the same point a bit later. If only play one path there game seems a lot shorter yeah. Also it is still a relative early game that is in its setup phase I suspect still.

Oct 8, 2019
Now I must say that I generally dislike hypnotism, it just feels wrong to me, but that is my morals and only relevant to show that I was not completely on board when I started playing through this story. That being said I am also not too big on mostly POV stories either. Okay, so we have established that there was an uphill climb for this early but now I really must say that I enjoyed what I have gotten to experience thus far.

I am inferring here but I feel that the writer feels the same way I do about people who would abuse such powers as we have in this because after they always die from it, but I may be wrong in this regard. I enjoy that we have to work to become stronger instead of instantly behaving like the savages that most of us are. I really like and forgive the comparison, the Assassin Creed style flashbacks, if these could not only keep coming but have smaller stories hidden for us to find in free roam, that would be amazing.

I sometimes struggle to connect with the stories that I am presented but this one while slightly offputting in the beginning (Corrine is a real friend huh) by the time I was done with the conversation with the stranger, I was hooked. I genuinely would like to know more about this world even if that meant less lewd content. Don't misunderstand I enjoy the lewd content already present, just saying that I think the concept may be good enough to stand without it. Honestly, the story feels like a mixture of "John Wick" and "The Tomorrow People".

Next, I must comment on the visuals and the gameplay as it were. While sometimes not perfect, I feel that most of what was presented here was beautifully rendered and well put together. The parts that are lacking are the side characters and stock locations that could use some customization, namely the kitchen and bathroom at the least. But the movements of the models are gorgeous. I also enjoyed the updated navigation with the arrows being named. The sound effects are greatly used but the music certainly needs some attention.

All in all, I enjoyed what I got to play and look forward to future updates as I am certain that this will be very entertaining. One last thing before I go though and this is just for my own curiosity. The "power level" display of an Egyptian woman feels it is saying that the power comes from Ancient Egypt but given that the One was around back then as well, I feel that it is older than that. Does anyone know if the devs have said anything in relation to the origin they thought of for this? I doubt it but I thought that taking the chance to ask wouldn't hurt.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes