Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
OK, so I finished playing all the current content.

I like the kind of story you are narrating. It's quite interesting, and the historical parts add to its originality. I wonder what other historical figures we will have the pleasure to meet :)
Also I like how you pay attention to all the visual details. Art looks phenomenal, those transitions between renders or scenes are really cool, and you combine everything with fantastic music and sound effects.

However, I have two big complaints.

1) Spelling and grammar need a lot of revising. The text is absolutely chock-full of all sorts of mistakes. Some of them really hurt my eyes, like wrong verb conjugations and wrong use of auxiliary verbs. If English is your first language, you should take some time to go over everything. If it's not, you could find someone to check it for you. Many guys here on F95zone would definitely do it without asking for anything in exchange

2) You have the habit of skipping from one render or animation to the next one without giving us the time to enjoy them. It's really annoying and it ruins the fun, seriously. It's a pity because all scenes and animations look really good but you take them away from us in just 2 seconds. This is especially painful in sex scenes. For example, in the scene with Boudica the 4 animations take like 10 seconds to play one after the other without any possibility to stop and enjoy them. Besides, how did that scene end? We saw nothing at all and suddenly the legate is already outside the tent.

If you will accept some advice, I will give you 2 pieces:
- Firstly, stop skipping most renders automatically. Let us click or press our keyboard to turn to the following one. The same applies to animations: let us watch each of them in a loop so we can move to the next animation by clicking or pressing enter.
- Secondly, do not reduce all sex scenes to only animations. You do a good job providing a lot of hot renders of the moments before sex, while the characters are undressing and getting warmed up. Do the same during the actual sex. Between the animations, include renders from different angles, maybe with sexual dialogues that will make the scene much richer.

That's all. Overall it's consistent 4-star game but those flaws are really annoying and tarnish an otherwise very good project.

And thanks so much for Jenny. She's one of the hottest (if not the hottest) black girl I've seen in any of these games ;)

Last edited:

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
OK, so I finished playing all the current content.

I like the kind of story you are narrating. It's quite interesting, and the historical parts add to its originality. I wonder what other historical figures we will have the pleasure to meet :)
Also I like how you pay attention to all the visual details. Art looks phenomenal, those transitions between renders or scenes are really cool, and you combine everything with fantastic music and sound effects.

However, I have two big complaints.

1) Spelling and grammar need a lot of revising. The text is absolutely chock-full of all sorts of mistakes. Some of them really hurt my eyes, like wrong verb conjugations and wrong use of auxiliary verbs. If English is your first language, you should take some time to go over everything. If it's not, you could find someone to check it for you. Many guys here on F95zone would definitely do it without asking for anything in exchange

2) You have the habit of skipping from one render or animation to the next one without giving us the time to enjoy them. It's really annoying and it ruins the fun, seriously. It's a pity because all scenes and animations look really good but you take them away from us in just 2 seconds. This is especially painful in sex scenes. For example, in the scene with Boudica the 4 animations take like 10 seconds to play one after the other without any possibility to stop and enjoy them. Besides, how did that scene end? We saw nothing at all and suddenly the legate is already outside the tent.

If you will accept some advice, I will give you 2 pieces:
- Firstly, stop skipping most renders automatically. Let us click or press our keyboard to turn to the following one. The same applies to animations: let us watch each of them in a loop so we can move to the next animation by clicking or pressing enter.
- Secondly, do not reduce all sex scenes to only animations. You do a good job providing a lot of hot renders of the moments before sex, while the characters are undressing and getting warmed up. Do the same during the actual sex. Between the animations, include renders from different angles, maybe with sexual dialogues that will make the scene much richer.

That's all. Overall it's consistent 4-star game but those flaws are really annoying and tarnish an otherwise very good project.

And thanks so much for Jenny. She's one of the hottest (if not the hottest) black girl I've seen in any of these games ;)
Hi Aristos;
Thank you, if things go according to plans you should get a lot more Jenny (or Stacy depending which way you went) in the next update.

About the two issues you brought up:

1) Some of the users already helped us fix the text in the early part of the game; we'll publish the full text for the latest update at some point in the near future so everyone can chip in but MagicHat already provided a lot of corrections in this post if you noticed something he didn't please feel free to point it out

2) We are going to have looping animation from here on wherever possible; rendered frames are a bit more complicated since there is a whole lot of cinematic tricks we can do by timing how long an image is shown on screen. Case in point with the example you mention of the legate leaving the tent. The fade to black, holding to black for a few second before shifting to the next image is supposed to suggest some time have gone by. Also the next update do have static images in between sex animation.

As always we are learning on the job; hopefully each update will be somewhat more "refined" then the previous.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi Aristos;
Thank you, if things go according to plans you should get a lot more Jenny (or Stacy depending which way you went) in the next update.

About the two issues you brought up:

1) Some of the users already helped us fix the text in the early part of the game; we'll publish the full text for the latest update at some point in the near future so everyone can chip in but MagicHat already provided a lot of corrections in this post if you noticed something he didn't please feel free to point it out

2) We are going to have looping animation from here on wherever possible; rendered frames are a bit more complicated since there is a whole lot of cinematic tricks we can do by timing how long an image is shown on screen. Case in point with the example you mention of the legate leaving the tent. The fade to black, holding to black for a few second before shifting to the next image is supposed to suggest some time have gone by. Also the next update do have static images in between sex animation.

As always we are learning on the job; hopefully each update will be somewhat more "refined" then the previous.

View attachment 1075196
Thank you for your kind reply. I truly believe you're making a fantastic game, that's why I bothered to share my opinion.
I'm really glad to see that you're improving everything little by little. From my point of view, looping animations are the best option(y)(y)

The thing with these static renders is that I've noticed that they only remain static when there is text to read. When that is the case, we have to click to move on.
On the contrary, if a static render has no text it always moves to the next one automatically after just a couple of seconds. I understand that sometimes you use this on purpose, and it makes sense as a cinematic device to set the pace of that particular scene or transition from one angle to another, but many other times it's excessive. We can't have a look at the whole scene and appreciate the renders.

Anyway, there is no way to stop the animations and watch them calmly, but there is indeed a trick to stop the renders.
If you press H, the current render remains on screen until you press that key again. It's a temporary solution that has allowed me to see the images in detail, but obviously it's a bit tiresome to do it all the time.

Thank you again, dev! ;)

egordja

Feb 9, 2021
Добавьте по больше контента а то видимо её так и не сделали до конца умоляю хочется и комиксы посмотреть,да и вообще возможностей побольше

Reactions: ghosty20

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
The dev tested positive for covid so thats why there hasn't been any updates, though it looks like they're better now (based off of their patreon posts)
Thanks, that is true. Flavio went trough a really nasty experience with codiv, ended up hospitalized and pretty much his focus for most of March was: "not dying". Since he is both the boss and the only one of us who is full-time employed at "Adventures in ENF" with him out of the picture things pretty much grinded to a halt. He is finally better now; he still gets tired easily but for the most we're all back to our usual hours. It's hard to quantify how much this whole situation set us back but we definitely won't be ready for the end of April as we planned; at this point the end of May sounds more likely. We'll do our best to make up for lost time and we thank everyone for their patience.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Dec 16, 2018
Thanks, that is true. Flavio went trough a really nasty experience with codiv, ended up hospitalized and pretty much his focus for most of March was: "not dying". Since he is both the boss and the only one of us who is full-time employed at "Adventures in ENF" with him out of the picture things pretty much grinded to a halt. He is finally better now; he still gets tired easily but for the most we're all back to our usual hours. It's hard to quantify how much this whole situation set us back but we definitely won't be ready for the end of April as we planned; at this point the end of May sounds more likely. We'll do our best to make up for lost time and we thank everyone for their patience.
Completely understandable, and I'm sorry to hear a member of the team had to go through that disease.

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
now, do not misunderstand my comment, If the dev is in the hospital on a ventaltor in a bad way then i do not mean this comment for him in that situation, lol. but the people i know that have had this, just get stuck in home "quarantine" and most of the time just feel like that have a bad flu. "Most" "of" "the" "time". and are bored out of their minds.
So unless he is really bad off, you would think from time to time to stave off bordum he would be able to get more work done on the game then less. but if the virus has them like hospitlized then ofc not. anyways, just thinking out loud kinda. oh and chicken soup still works, from common colds to the worse virus's ;)

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018

Not to be an a$$ buuuuuuttt...

"i just hope it does not end up like the gift reloaded"
"Don't worry it won't; I am not sure what went wrong with Mr.ZZ project. We even offered a collaboration back when they were looking for additional artists and their project was doing really well. I feel that having multiple unrelated income streams, not to mention multiple artists we are a bit more "solid" than most creators and less likely to fall apart the first time we hit a bump in the road *Knock on wood* ;)"

There was a bump, project is on hold, well delayed.

Reactions: lionmc

lionmc

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Honest, on a production that overall last for years setbacks are due to happen. People get sick, hardware break down, family emergencies happens and on and on it goes. That's why whenever we give an estimate we always open with "if everything goes according to plan"... because the fact of the matter is that sometime it doesn't.

We are not about to abandon the project, or put it on hold or any such thing; we dedicate half of our work hours to it at the expenses of our comics, commissions and other more readily monetizable efforts and honestly it would be utterly moronic to kill a project we spent hundreds of work hours building up just when it start to show its potential.

So not to worry, delays will happen but nobody is more invested then us in seeing regular updates being released and the game being complete some day.

gifsignature60fr.gif

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes